Tue. 3/08 vs. Clippers - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby Little_Duck on Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:01 am

Karl11-Caron1 wrote:
Little_Duck wrote:Kobe and Odom need to be averaging at least 47 or 48 PPG together. It was pretty good today, but it needs to be consistent. Lamar did a good job taking over when Kobe was on the bench. Once they figure out how to score with a a two man play, the scoring will much more consistent for the whole team.

yeah just wait till the team chemistry has gone down...they're still gettn used to a new offense and each other....it'll take awhile for them to gel

so keep up the faith :jam2:

It seems to me that 60 games has been enough time.
Little_Duck

Postby Karl11-Caron1 on Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:02 am

magicmoment wrote:
Karl11-Caron1 wrote:
magicmoment wrote:
Karl11-Caron1 wrote:
magicmoment wrote:but here's my view:

i think the Lakers shud keep feeding the ball to Kobe. they shud let him take over.. give him the green signal.. yah know...let Kobe take over.. he's the only 1 who has played full games.. esp his past 3 were impressive..

maybe except in the 2nd half tonight....

well that might work, but he cant always do it all himself...i think wat we saw in the 2nd qtr w/ his dominance was great, but the 3rd ppl needed to step up...

YES!! that is the only answer, people stepping up to aid Kobe. i'd like to see more action from CARON BUTLER i know that he is a very athletic player and can be aggressive when attacking the basket. sometimes, thats what we need.
yea but hes not aggressive enough...therse some signs of his athleticism when he slashes in and dunks it, but he mainly takes jumpshots :bang:

he NEEDS to get aggressive. he'll be lotsa help backing Kobe and Odom up. we need sumone else WITH kobe and Odom to help... and i think Caron CAN do that...
yeah i was really high on him in the beginning of the season cuz of his potential...but hes not using his skills to the max...but hes still learning and adapting

im still mad at mihm tho...grr
Karl11-Caron1

Postby kobe6962 on Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:02 am

Karl11-Caron1 wrote:
Little_Duck wrote:Kobe and Odom need to be averaging at least 47 or 48 PPG together. It was pretty good today, but it needs to be consistent. Lamar did a good job taking over when Kobe was on the bench. Once they figure out how to score with a a two man play, the scoring will much more consistent for the whole team.

yeah just wait till the team chemistry has gone down...they're still gettn used to a new offense and each other....it'll take awhile for them to gel

They had all season they had more then enough time.
kobe6962

Postby Karl11-Caron1 on Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:03 am

Little_Duck wrote:
Karl11-Caron1 wrote:

It seems to me that 60 games has been enough time.
we havent been in the triangle for 60 games
Karl11-Caron1

Postby LukeWalton on Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:04 am

Aiight guys i missed the game....luckily. But can some1 explain to me why Luke had nearly the same amount of points than Butler had in more than 10mins more of PT???????
LukeWalton

Postby Karl11-Caron1 on Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:04 am

kobe6962 wrote:
Karl11-Caron1 wrote:

They had all season they had more then enough time.
considering that we've been thru diff coaches and rotations....don't think so.
Karl11-Caron1

Postby magicmoment on Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:04 am

Karl11-Caron1 wrote:
magicmoment wrote:
Karl11-Caron1 wrote:
magicmoment wrote:
Karl11-Caron1 wrote:

i think the Lakers shud keep feeding the ball to Kobe. they shud let him take over.. give him the green signal.. yah know...let Kobe take over.. he's the only 1 who has played full games.. esp his past 3 were impressive..

well that might work, but he cant always do it all himself...i think wat we saw in the 2nd qtr w/ his dominance was great, but the 3rd ppl needed to step up...

YES!! that is the only answer, people stepping up to aid Kobe. i'd like to see more action from CARON BUTLER i know that he is a very athletic player and can be aggressive when attacking the basket. sometimes, thats what we need.
yea but hes not aggressive enough...therse some signs of his athleticism when he slashes in and dunks it, but he mainly takes jumpshots :bang:

he NEEDS to get aggressive. he'll be lotsa help backing Kobe and Odom up. we need sumone else WITH kobe and Odom to help... and i think Caron CAN do that...
yeah i was really high on him in the beginning of the season cuz of his potential...but hes not using his skills to the max...but hes still learning and adapting

RRR>>> ont mention that name... MIHM.. i don wanna hear it. anywho, im done with this game. fired me up! im out. take care fellow laker fans. ont take it too hard on urselves. im out!
"Fix your hair Sasha. Gotta look pretty now" - Stu Lantz
"Lakers play for Championships" ~Lamar Odom
"I just missed some bunnies." ~Kobe on Game1 [NBA Finals]

Estamos Aquí!

add my fansite:
http://www.myspace.com/sashavujacic18
magicmoment

Postby Karl11-Caron1 on Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:06 am

LukeWalton wrote:Aiight guys i missed the game....luckily. But can some1 explain to me why Luke had nearly the same amount of points than Butler had in more than 10mins more of PT???????
because caron isnt aggressive enough....

luke over caron haha....thats a good idea because i think caron wud be a MONSTER for a 6th man...we dont need 3 scorers to start really...
Karl11-Caron1

Postby shoe on Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:07 am

thes are the days that i hate the clippers
shoe

Postby Guest on Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:09 am

I didn't see tierre tonight......

Postby scottiep1013 on Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:10 am

kingprince22 wrote:I didn't see tierre tonight......

Sorry to be offtopic, but I'm lovin the sig. :jam2:
scottiep1013

Postby Karl11-Caron1 on Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:12 am

i think hes out of the rotation w/ frank H.'s way....i think luke is gona be bringing the ball upcourt to back up chucky now....thats what i noticed

and i think cook's min will soon be about 1-4 min a game only now..more grant, more slava
Karl11-Caron1

Postby Karl11-Caron1 on Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:12 am

scottiep1013 wrote:

:man13: me too
Karl11-Caron1

Postby Guest on Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:14 am

scottiep1013 wrote:

thanks....haha, I just made that today...spent like 3 hours though :freak2:

Postby scottiep1013 on Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:19 am

kingprince22 wrote:
scottiep1013 wrote:

WELL WORTH IT!
scottiep1013

Postby Guest on Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:21 am

scottiep1013 wrote:
kingprince22 wrote:
scottiep1013 wrote:

WELL WORTH IT!

it's not done yet...I'll update it tomorrow.....

Postby Furious D on Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:45 am

God the Lakers blow another game! Damn those Clippers. They also bring it when they play against us. :bang:
"That's where I want your jersey in about in about ten years." - Mitch Kupchak
Furious D
Good Call Stats Team

Postby Ring It Up on Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:04 am

magicmoment wrote:
Karl11-Caron1 wrote:
magicmoment wrote:
Karl11-Caron1 wrote:
magicmoment wrote:
Karl11-Caron1 wrote:

RRR>>> ont mention that name... MIHM.. i don wanna hear it. anywho, im done with this game. fired me up! im out. take care fellow laker fans. ont take it too hard on urselves. im out!

While I am disappointed with the kid I am not surprised. I have had the belief all along that he was average. So I guess I would like more out of him, but I know I probably wont get it.
How do I know Jesus loves me so much he doesn't want me working the whole weekend?
Exodus 31:15 Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.
Don't believe those lies, son! The only lies worth believing are the ones in the Bible! Can I get an amen?
Ring It Up

Postby kobe6962 on Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:17 am

Ring It Up wrote:
magicmoment wrote:
Karl11-Caron1 wrote:
magicmoment wrote:
Karl11-Caron1 wrote:
magicmoment wrote:
Karl11-Caron1 wrote:

While I am disappointed with the kid I am not surprised. I have had the belief all along that he was average. So I guess I would like more out of him, but I know I probably wont get it.

He is average just a soft center. I would like to see him get mean but I forgot that mean center is in Miami..
kobe6962

Postby leftymo on Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:38 pm

shoe wrote:atleast we play charlette

That's not saying anything. Atlanta had one win in the month of February.

It was against the Lakers.
leftymo

Location: Scottsdale, AZ. 5 years later, married, 2 kids, 2 Laker Titles

Postby Ring It Up on Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:58 pm

leftymo wrote:

Thanks for that reminder. I had almost forgot about that. :man2:
How do I know Jesus loves me so much he doesn't want me working the whole weekend?
Exodus 31:15 Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.
Don't believe those lies, son! The only lies worth believing are the ones in the Bible! Can I get an amen?
Ring It Up

Postby kobe6962 on Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:22 pm

leftymo wrote:

Now they are on a 11 game losing streak. Lakers can go 0-6 on this trip.

I should take your advice lefty. Start betting against them.

That way if they lose I wont be so upset. Because I win money!
kobe6962

Postby GWHiZiTSPHiL on Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:53 pm

Wow, Kobe made at least 1000 impossible shots. Good thing he was the only one doing something for the Lakers.
GWHiZiTSPHiL
Clublakers Rep: Clippers

Postby Crono0801 on Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:57 pm

GWHiZiTSPHiL wrote:Wow, Kobe made at least 1000 impossible shots. Good thing he was the only one doing something for the Lakers.
:man10: :man10: :man10: i know Kobe was the only one putting in work. Lamar kinda got into the game during the 4th.
RIP Daniel RIP Ana RIP Tom

The Greatest Game of All time
Crono0801
Good Call Stats Team

Postby strikemode14 on Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:48 pm

I still can't believe we actually let the Clippers beat us. :disagree: :mad1: :bang:

I just have no comment on this lost. :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :disagree: :disagree: :disagree: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
Strikemode14 is the greatest.

http://gprime.net/flash.php/postingandyou

]
strikemode14
Forum Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Gameday