Tue. 3/02 @ Hawks - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Sorrow

Postby Adam on Wed Mar 03, 2004 7:47 am

Laker Dynasty 2000, I see your point exactly. I'm no longer buying the, "wait until the playoffs" excuse. That aliby went out the window last year when we LOST! As you sated earlier, these games kill us because all we had to do is beat a mediocre team and we're the 3 seed, with this loss we're tied for 5, and The Kings have just gotten Webber back and haven't missed a beat.

Does Phil ever mention any of this to the team?

The realistic Laker

Adam!
Adam

Postby futurefelonKobe on Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:28 am

Hey great effort last night guys. You lost to a team that isn't even as good as Duke's college team in front of a packed house. How does it feel? Get used to it and prepare your excuses, because when we beat your rear ends in the playoffs, you'll have to pull out your little bag of excuses to make you feel better.
futurefelonKobe

Postby queen_hater on Wed Mar 03, 2004 4:03 pm

futurefelonKobe wrote:Hey great effort last night guys. You lost to a team that isn't even as good as Duke's college team in front of a packed house. How does it feel? Get used to it and prepare your excuses, because when we beat your rear ends in the playoffs, you'll have to pull out your little bag of excuses to make you feel better.

oh you pathetic little magot

i just wish that none of those brittle little queens get hurt in the playoffs so this little redneck and his farmhand halfbrothers will have no more excuses when the lakers B!TCH SLAP their queens AGAIN this coming playoffs. oh who am i kiddin... you narrow minded wussies will still find an excuse for losin' hahahahahaha

this is how a 4 time nba champ gets it done
queen_hater

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Wed Mar 03, 2004 7:12 pm

futurefelonKobe wrote:Hey great effort last night guys. You lost to a team that isn't even as good as Duke's college team in front of a packed house. How does it feel? Get used to it and prepare your excuses, because when we beat your rear ends in the playoffs, you'll have to pull out your little bag of excuses to make you feel better.

That's ok. It's been this way for years... and yes, we DO flip the switch come playoff time. Everyone knows it, this final stretch is none-the-less important though. But like I said, it's been this way against these types of teams for years. As much as I hate it, I'm not surprised...
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday