Tue. 11/9 @ Hornets - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby JSM on Mon Nov 08, 2004 4:12 pm

Shaq Fan wrote:B-Diddy will dominate you(got no answer) as will the rebounding

You are right. But last time I checked the Hornets had no answer for Kobe, Caron, or Odom. Davis can get 50, but no one else on the team can do anything.

Shaq Fan wrote:Houston, as well, T-Mac over Kobe and Yao will dominaye Mihm :man10:

T-Mac doesn't play defense. Maybe you forgot last year's matchup against the two. Yao will dominate (learn how to spell), that's a given. But other than T-Mac and Yao, the Rockets have nothing. The Kings put up a fight against the Rockets (went into OT), that should tell you something, considering that they are 0-3. The Raptors beat them. The Lakers are better than the Raptors.

Shaq Fan wrote:Memphis...........this will be the closeset chance u have in winning, but in the end J-Will/Pau combo will win

Actually this is our most likely loss. Memphis is deep, hasn't altered much of last year's team, and they have chemistry.

Shaq Fan wrote:and Orl..............Francis will beat u easily, and Hill will beat Odom and Mobley will nail the three all night............................

Francis will beat Atkins and Tierre...that's a give. Who will stop Kobe, with the fouls being called on defenders more, Kobe will have Mobley fouled out in the 1st half. Mobley and 3's? Walker already tried that, he missed them all. CM is 5-15 from 3's, for some reason, I am not too worried. Also, THE BOBCATS BEAT THE MAGIC. We all know that you think the Cats are better than the Lakers, but that's because you don't know anything about anything.
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby LakeShizow on Mon Nov 08, 2004 4:17 pm

BuddyList wrote:shaqfan why are you still here?
everybody knows the lakers will lose to every single team
so why do you offer your predictions?

maybe if you weren't 41st on the good call thing maybe people will actually agree with you

It only makes sense that Shaqfan is really the Diesel himself as someone previously pointed out here. His feelings got hurt when Jerry chose Kobe over him. Kinda like a scorned psycho stalker and can't let go of the Lakers so he chooses to talk ish to Laker fans. I mean, why else would anyone that's a Shaq fan and Miami Heat fan spend so much time or any time for that matter on a Lakers board?
LakeShizow

Postby RHCP on Mon Nov 08, 2004 4:41 pm

Shaq Fan wrote:
jsm0331 wrote:
Shaq Fan wrote:YOU WILL NOT WIN THIS ONE...............0-4 road trip

Considering your "predictions" from the Hawks game, I will choose to not believe you and laugh at you and every post you make...oh wait. I do that anyways. Just go post in your heat thread or something. Stop spamming this thread, you have no interest in the game, nor either team. Where did you go in the last game? You were there, posting, talking your smack, yet when the Lakers hit the 20 point lead marker, you fled the crime scene, like you stole a TV, and never came back. If you aren't going to stay and post for the whole game, don't waste your or our time, that's just childish.

sorry jsm, but it gets late in the EAST coast.......................

also, you play NO, HOU, Mem, and Orl on the road trip................................................NO, B-Diddy will dominate you(got no answer) as will the rebounding

Houston, as well, T-Mac over Kobe and Yao will dominaye Mihm :man10:

Memphis...........this will be the closeset chance u have in winning, but in the end J-Will/Pau combo will win

and Orl..............Francis will beat u easily, and Hill will beat Odom and Mobley will nail the three all night............................

O-4

Shaqfan I'm sorry to say it but you just know nothing.

Also I hope the Hornets don't war those disguisting yellow jerseys. They make me want to barf
RHCP
2nd Cousin of Cherokee Parks

Postby purple_and_gold_fever on Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:18 pm

Shaq Fan wrote:
jsm0331 wrote:

Considering your "predictions" from the Hawks game, I will choose to not believe you and laugh at you and every post you make...oh wait. I do that anyways. Just go post in your heat thread or something. Stop spamming this thread, you have no interest in the game, nor either team. Where did you go in the last game? You were there, posting, talking your smack, yet when the Lakers hit the 20 point lead marker, you fled the crime scene, like you stole a TV, and never came back. If you aren't going to stay and post for the whole game, don't waste your or our time, that's just childish.

also, you play NO, HOU, Mem, and Orl on the road trip................................................NO, B-Diddy will dominate you(got no answer) as will the rebounding

Memphis...........this will be the closeset chance u have in winning, but in the end J-Will/Pau combo will win

and Orl..............Francis will beat u easily, and Hill will beat Odom and Mobley will nail the three all night............................

O-4

and jesus will come down to earth and visit my sick hamster..
purple_and_gold_fever

Postby Shaq Fan on Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:32 pm

jsm, I wouldn't say LA is better than Toronto

props to hoopskillz, OTK, Eyecue and DA.....
Shaq Fan

Postby JSM on Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:47 pm

Shaq Fan wrote:jsm, I wouldn't say LA is better than Toronto

of course you wouldn't. You think that the Lakers are the 30th worst team in the NBA.
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby RHCP on Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:06 pm

jsm0331 wrote:

of course you wouldn't. You think that the Lakers are the 30th worst team in the NBA.

He porbably thinks htey are the 52nd worse team because he is not able to count the amount of teams that are actually in the league.
RHCP
2nd Cousin of Cherokee Parks

Postby Shaq Fan on Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:12 pm

jsm0331 wrote:

Raptors have bet some quality teams

Shaq Fan

Postby GuRu on Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:25 pm

Shaq Fan wrote:
jsm0331 wrote:

O-4

Win the Pacific. Win the West. Win a Ring
GuRu
Better Than You

Postby c.Lin on Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:39 pm

Let's put this into perspective for a sec. Going into this four game stretch, Shaq Fan has predicted a 0-4 record. He also predicted that we would lose each of the four previous games. Which would leave us at 0-8 in his book. You guys have to know that there is no person with the least bit logical mind that would pick a team to go 0-82. Thus, it's obvious that Shaq Fan's motive on this board is nothing more than to irritate and annoy. I would just suggest everyone ignore the junk that he says like the mods have been suggesting with chy.
c.Lin

Postby purple_and_gold_fever on Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:53 pm

bndxclin wrote:Let's put this into perspective for a sec. Going into this four game stretch, Shaq Fan has predicted a 0-4 record. He also predicted that we would lose each of the four previous games. Which would leave us at 0-8 in his book. You guys have to know that there is no person with the least bit logical mind that would pick a team to go 0-82. Thus, it's obvious that Shaq Fan's motive on this board is nothing more than to irritate and annoy. I would just suggest everyone ignore the junk that he says like the mods have been suggesting with chy.

ur pretty smart..
purple_and_gold_fever

Postby c.Lin on Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:54 pm

purple_and_gold_fever wrote:
bndxclin wrote:Let's put this into perspective for a sec. Going into this four game stretch, Shaq Fan has predicted a 0-4 record. He also predicted that we would lose each of the four previous games. Which would leave us at 0-8 in his book. You guys have to know that there is no person with the least bit logical mind that would pick a team to go 0-82. Thus, it's obvious that Shaq Fan's motive on this board is nothing more than to irritate and annoy. I would just suggest everyone ignore the junk that he says like the mods have been suggesting with chy.

ur pretty smart..

i'm not sure if that's sarcasm or not...
c.Lin

Postby GuRu on Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:04 pm

purple_and_gold_fever wrote:

ur pretty smart..

i agree bnd is a pretty intelligent poster (and that is not sarcasm)

he actually hit right on the head. Unfortunately Shaq Fan is a biased hater
GuRu
Better Than You

Postby KB24 on Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:23 pm

Shaqfan what about that:
Miami goes to texas and comes back with 0-3! Isn´t it funny? :man10:

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Postby gill on Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:45 pm

Why not just get rid of him altogether and save us the trouble of putting up with him whether we respond to his posts or not?

I'm all for guests around here, but there only a handful of decent ones here that's not as cynical or idiotic as chy or Shaq Fan (ginofan and that Detroit Pistons fan person (forgot his name) comes to mind). The season's gonna be tough enough as it is for us fans, especially with everybody pretty much underestimating the team.

This is the only place right now where I can find positive things to discuss about the Lakers. I'm up for some constructive negativity from time to time, but not idiotic negativity.

Anyway, as for the game itself, we have no answer for Davis unless Kobe guards him, but of course that will tire him out. Then again, he can get fouls galore and make most of his points from the free throw line.
gill

Postby c.Lin on Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:50 pm

gill wrote:

Why not just get rid of him altogether and save us the trouble of putting up with him whether we respond to his posts or not?

I'm all for guests around here, but there only a handful of decent ones here that's not as cynical or idiotic as chy or Shaq Fan (ginofan and that Detroit Pistons fan person (forgot his name) comes to mind). The season's gonna be tough enough as it is for us fans, especially with everybody pretty much underestimating the team.

This is the only place right now where I can find positive things to discuss about the Lakers. I'm up for some constructive negativity from time to time, but not idiotic negativity.

Anyway, as for the game itself, we have no answer for Davis unless Kobe guards him, but of course that will tire him out. Then again, he can get fouls galore and make most of his points from the free throw line.

I'm pretty against permanent banning as you may have seen from one of my topics in the suggestions forum. But yeah, I feel you.
c.Lin

Postby nosebleedbum on Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:00 am

I'm all for guests around here, but there only a handful of decent ones here that's not as cynical

I have no problems with shaq fan. He is consistent in what he say.most of whic i don't agree with. To me it's for effect..to rile up ardent posters. Despite alot of people being brutal to him he's still excercising his right to post.

Not to insinuate anything but i see it as making conversation with a crazy homeless guy. You get too involved and you might regret it. Stand back and chuckle a little then you'll be fine. So take what he says with humor and to ban him would be hypocritical.
nosebleedbum

Postby GuRu on Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:20 am

nosebleedbum wrote:

I'm all for guests around here, but there only a handful of decent ones here that's not as cynical

I have no problems with shaq fan. He is consistent in what he say.most of whic i don't agree with. To me it's for effect..to rile up ardent posters. Despite alot of people being brutal to him he's still excercising his right to post.

Not to insinuate anything but i see it as making conversation with a crazy homeless guy. You get too involved and you might regret it. Stand back and chuckle a little then you'll be fine. So take what he says with humor and to ban him would be hypocritical.

exactly.

A wise men once said not to argue with fools
cause from a distance, people cant tell who is who

thanks Sean :man12:
GuRu
Better Than You

Postby c.Lin on Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:22 am

nosebleedbum wrote:

Yeah, agreed.
c.Lin

Postby Furious D on Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:17 am

Back to the actual topic, are any of you guys concerned about rebounding? I sure am. Magloire and Brown can rack up those rebounds pretty well. I think in order for the Lakers to win they will have to rebound as a team. That is everyone hustling and chasing down the ball. Helping by boxing out their man. Caron had only 2 rebounds last sunday. As the starting SF that is unacceptable. Everyone has to step it up in order to get over .500 tonight.
"That's where I want your jersey in about in about ten years." - Mitch Kupchak
Furious D
Good Call Stats Team

Postby unpossibl1 on Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:29 am

One thing that everyone has gotta love is that 6'1 SG David Wesley will be guarding Kobe...can you say post up? :jam2:
unpossibl1

Shaq fan

Postby rockspictures on Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:19 am

Maybe we can trade him to Miami for 3 young posters and the future rights of another? LOL
rockspictures

Postby Triumph Jelani on Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:39 am

do u put kobe on Wesley?
Triumph Jelani

Postby Frank White on Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:58 am

GuRu wrote:
nosebleedbum wrote:

exactly.

A wise men once said not to argue with fools
cause from a distance, people cant tell who is who

thanks Sean :man12:

:man1:
Frank White
Clublakers Moderator

Postby Shaq Fan on Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:59 pm

GAME NIGHT :jam2: :jam2: :jam2:

I think the difference will be the rebounding.

Shaq Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Gameday