Tue. 10/25 vs. Jazz - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby scottiep1013 on Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:28 pm

Does anyone know why Kobe was wearing the leg sleeves?

Sorry if this question was already asked, I don't feel like going through the 19 pages.
scottiep1013

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:50 pm

scottiep1013 wrote:Does anyone know why Kobe was wearing the leg sleeves?

Sorry if this question was already asked, I don't feel like going through the 19 pages.

It helps keep the muscles warm and prevents pulling of the muscles...
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Ring It Up on Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:33 pm

mihmrulz wrote:I figured you'd say that.No,if he takes some of his minutes away good for him,that means he's playing good.But like I said,it was just a preseason game against a b team.Wait until he plays the star players.You'd have thought it was him that slammed on AK47.Man if he did that we might as well make him The Pope.

I happen to agree with. I was encouraged with his performance but I was far from blow away. But I can see the Mihm in you!
How do I know Jesus loves me so much he doesn't want me working the whole weekend?
Exodus 31:15 Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.
Don't believe those lies, son! The only lies worth believing are the ones in the Bible! Can I get an amen?
Ring It Up

Postby *wishlist* on Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:50 am

anyone see ltv and the segment on the dogs? i was cracking up seeing deavan scared of the little puppy. :man10: he said never liked dogs because of a childhood experience or something like that.
What's it going to take to have the Lakers to have a team song/chant like euroleague.. teams have... I can only wish.
*wishlist*

Previous

Return to Lakers Game Tonight