Tue. 11/18 @ Pistons - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Enough already...

Postby crucifido on Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:34 pm

Some of you guys are ridiculous - the team wins and there's no posts...

They lose and there is 9 pages of these bandwagon rants (like Posto's)! I'm beginning to think that some of you "fans" love when they lose because then you have something to complain about. Watching every game so you can sit down and remember only the negatives is absolutely ridiculous and quite frankly you're wasting your time if that's what your intentions are.

Losing happens - they didn't play defense well and forgot the weak side. Oh well, onto the next game. Big deal. It's way too early in the season for the temp fans to be jumping ship, but if you want to then go ahead route for someone else just stop posting the endless amounts of negative blabbering that you love coming here to do. Think about it for a second, when is the last time some of you posted something purely positive? Something to help people look at the big picture instead of the tiny mishaps that happen to everyone along the way?

Alright there I said my peace - rip away if you must.
crucifido
Clublakers Analyst

Postby shaqpak34 on Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:02 pm

hahah ya, crucifido, i just noticed the same thing

the ones that we are losing, EVERYONE blows up the lakers..other times, its like 2 pages of

good game

we killed

BUT I FEEL IT IS ALRIGHT IF WE MUST SAY THESE THINGS
WE ARE JUST LETTIN OUR EMOTIONS OUT, AND WE ARE USED TO BEING
HAPPY AND SEEIN THE LAKERS WIN

I DONT KNOW ABOUT ORLANDO FANS WHERE A WIN WOULD BE LIK HEAVEN BUT HERE IN SO CAL IT IS USUALLY LOSIN THAT STIRS UP THE MOST EMOTIONS

it was also a recorded game, and thus, half of the posts were updates on the game...thats also why there are nine pages
Last edited by shaqpak34 on Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shaqpak34

Postby rydjorker121 on Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:03 pm

all right, let me be the first to rip you crucifido:

First of all, I do agree with you...only on the basis of one thing. There are many negatives that stand out in this game--its plain obvious even watching KCAl...that we're letting the guys on the opposing team shoot 57% from the field, and we keep fouling at the near end...and yes, Kareem Rush is making Bobby Sura, a third string guard off the bench, sort of look like a superstar, but with you want me to say anything good, it'll sound so bad that it won't even fit into this game. Like I can say that Payton played well today, and Malone (6-9 FGs), but that doesn't sound good--yes, both had 5 assists and they can build on their stat sheet in the next game, but we don't know how the other guys will react to that--primarily the young'uns...not much compliments to say about the bench, by the way, Horace Grant did take way too many shots--9. Fisher was alright but sort of unproductive. Kingsjun, I miss Ricky Fox too...and crucificido, rant and rave upon me if I'm wasting my time, but its the truth and facts are facts...we are trying to sum the whole game up, but primarily we want to look at the Laker's weaknesses--that's what the coaching staff does too--they look at it, say hmm, and then they make the players learn from that mistake. YOu don't look at strengths--you can just rant and rave on it, and say, oh yeah, Malone got a triple double, for example, or Shaquille got 22 rebounds...yeah, those stand out...but we'll talk about if it's like very distinct. But there was hardly any positive distinction from the Lakers game--apart from the fact that they took care of the ball and shot well. But if you shoot excellently and let the opposition shoot better, WAY better than you, then your offense is somewhat forgotten and defense needs to be adjusted. See what I mean, crucifier, its not "wasting your time" , its the bare facts...the truth. Hell, if I were a Pistons fan, I would probably focus on their negatives also...
rydjorker121
Draft/Trade Rumor Staff

Postby Guest on Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:03 pm

How can you come on her talking about being positive when you intentionally call me out. I don't know what world your living in kid but not everything and eveyone is positive.

How can you call me a bandwagoneer? Maybe I just don't like losing. You ever thought about that? No one purely 100% positive amounted to much, Rex Hudler for example. He's smoking weed for stress. Is Steinbrenner so positive? or Al Davis? people who are positive and let everything come to them amount to nothing or nothing with a legacy. Things need to be fixed, or do you not believe in that?

Your the moron talking about the Lakers played perfect tonight and everything is just wonderful and dandy. Go play in the freeway and see if everything is just dandy. Be positive there, the Lakers made tons of mistakes tonight, not playing good enough defense and not even trying for rebounds.

Go dodge cars on the freeway and see how positive you are you moron. Never menchin names like that.

Postby Guest on Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:07 pm

How many games is it gonna take before you start seeing that the Lakers are making the opposing teams 12th man look like Michael Jordan.

We can't stop the opposing teams worst player for the 10th straight game and your gonna say everything just perfect.

No it's not, it's a loss and we're criticizing it.

Postby sn33k on Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:09 pm

I thought the game went as to be expected...
sn33k

Postby rydjorker121 on Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:11 pm

Posto wrote:How can you come on her talking about being positive when you intentionally call me out. I don't know what world your living in kid but not everything and eveyone is positive.

How can you call me a bandwagoneer? Maybe I just don't like losing. You ever thought about that? No one purely 100% positive amounted to much, Rex Hudler for example. He's smoking weed for stress. Is Steinbrenner so positive? or Al Davis? people who are positive and let everything come to them amount to nothing or nothing with a legacy. Things need to be fixed, or do you not believe in that?

Your the moron talking about the Lakers played perfect tonight and everything is just wonderful and dandy. Go play in the freeway and see if everything is just dandy. Be positive there, the Lakers made tons of mistakes tonight, not playing good enough defense and not even trying for rebounds.

Go dodge cars on the freeway and see how positive you are you moron. Never menchin names like that.

amen to that posto...I highlighted your main points there...its the truth...and this statement that crucy made particularly gratifies me:

Losing happens - they didn't play defense well and forgot the weak side. Oh well, onto the next game. Big deal. It's way too early in the season for the temp fans to be jumping ship, but if you want to then go ahead route for someone else just stop posting the endless amounts of negative blabbering that you love coming here to do. Think about it for a second, when is the last time some of you posted something purely positive? Something to help people look at the big picture instead of the tiny mishaps that happen to everyone along the way?

thats true...it may just be a game....but as fans, everyone comes to blabber here....NEGATIVE BLABBERING? DUDE where have you been? I love to talk good about my Lakers, everyone's Lakers, and if a team loses it's only fair to talk negatively about that...and we didn't have a good on-court and statistical game at all...thats the truth. And I have posted many positive things about Kareem Rush, but it seems that everyone is talking negatively about him right here. it's all right...it'll go by unnoticed, just handle it like a man...forget that kinda stuff....this is not "just a game." I would be happy to sweep Detroit this season 2-0.
rydjorker121
Draft/Trade Rumor Staff

Postby shaqpak34 on Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:20 pm

but also, in opening night, there were 10 pages and against the spurs, there were 16

so i dont think you should just discriminate like that

its been only 11 games into the season, of which three we lost

and in those three there was a combined amount of 26 pages

and in the two, openin night and spurs, there have also been 26 pages

its not fair to just generalize and criticize on these things...and ALL the games that are recorded have had more pages than home games and live games
shaqpak34

Postby crucifido on Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:27 pm

Posto - straight up you are stupid. Sorry to lower myself to your level but you are.

During the rpe-season you were mentionging how HUGE the pre-season was and how it was so indicative of the season How it affects the way teams start. You were painfully wrong on that.

Positive people amount to nothing eh? O.K. then allow me to start a list of positive people who have amounted to something JACKASS!!

Martin Luther King Jr.
Michael Jordan
Jow Montana
Abraham Lincoln

Shall I continue or should I give you some time to go get an education and find out who a couple of those people are?

I called you out because I have yet to see ONE positive post from you since your time on this board. One good thing to say about hte Lakers and where they are heading or where they have been. One good thing about any of the other posters on this board. Just one positive statemtn may make a world of difference in your bleak outlook on life.

It's sad that you feel the need to be "tough" (as tough as you can over the internet at least) mby focusing on the negative and sounding like your some tough little kid from the streets. Well guess what - odds ar your some punk whit kid who thinks he's had it hard his whole life and feels that looking at the bad side of things is the only way to get through life. Well guess what. little man, it isn't

Posto, I never said they played perfectly tonight you jsut assumed I typed that support your (incredibly weak) argument. It';s great that you can use this amazing mountain of creativity inside of you to put words in people's mouths, maybe next time you can uyse it to open a book and learn what constructive criticism is.

Believe me I don't like lsoing either and simply by saying that I wish people would point out a positive here and there doesn't make me someone who lOVES to lose. Once again, you can assume I'm that kind of person if you wish but you'd be wrong - much like you are about a good many things in life son. Now go to bed wittle Posto, it's a school night
Once again I did say most posters in this thread not EVRY poster in this thread.
crucifido
Clublakers Analyst

Postby crucifido on Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:27 pm

Sorry about the typos I didn't proofread the above post before I posted.
crucifido
Clublakers Analyst

Postby JSM on Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:30 pm

alright guys...cool it.

There's no need to resort to name calling or attacking one another.

Mods could you lock this or something...before this continues
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby crucifido on Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:32 pm

for the record Posto resorted to namecalling and to defend myself I needed to get down to his level.

I'm fine now.
crucifido
Clublakers Analyst

Postby JSM on Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:33 pm

I didn't say you did call him a name...I was just saying to everyone not do it
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby crucifido on Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:35 pm

You got it - I've cooled off.
crucifido
Clublakers Analyst

Postby BDG on Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:24 pm

Good, you guys are calling each other out for nothing here. Keep it related to the Lakers... we're talking about MLK and Abraham Lincoln here... :man10:

Anyway back to the topic, the bottom line is that if we don't play D, we won't get anywhere.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Bulls Fan on Wed Nov 19, 2003 12:53 am

you cant win them alll....some (NOT ALL) laker fans need to get over the fact that they arent going to beat 72-10...or even get 70 wins for that matter.

my prediction - Lakers - 64-18 NBA champs...
The ONLY Bulls Fan
Bulls Fan
Clublakers Rep: Bulls

Postby Guest on Wed Nov 19, 2003 7:42 am

For one, you don't know Martin Luther King, Joe Montana, Michael Jordan, or Abraham Lincoln. Don't try to come in here acting like your better then everyone and your the king and your knowledge is better then everyone elses. You can't come back to that one cause you said I was a bandwagon fan and I don't know what i'm talking about.

I don't care if i've never had a positive post, cause you haven't seen my post, and if you have why are you stalking me? Your so high and mighty, I should go to bed it's a school night? Shutup you 30 year old loser in a lakers message board.

Postby Bulls Fan on Wed Nov 19, 2003 12:47 pm

hahahaha dirt nap cuz
The ONLY Bulls Fan
Bulls Fan
Clublakers Rep: Bulls

Previous

Return to Lakers Game Tonight