Tuesday, Dec. 28
7:30pm
TV: NBALP, FSN
Radio: KLAC-AM 570/KWKW-AM 1330
Recap | Box Score | Photos

Lakers - 117
Raptors - 99

Kobe's 48 Sends Raptors Packing
A season-high 48 points from Kobe Bryant was more than enough to put the Lakers on top of the visiting Raptors 177-99 Tuesday. Bryant scored 17 in the fourth to help secure the victory. Lamar Odom posted a double-double, with 15 points and 13 boards for Los Angeles, which hosts Denver on Sunday.

Post all your comments here...
Last edited by Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Shaq Fan on Sat Dec 25, 2004 5:45 pm

If the Lakers play like they did tonight they should win :man12:

props to hoopskillz, OTK, Eyecue and DA.....
Shaq Fan

Postby Guest on Sat Dec 25, 2004 5:56 pm

Shaq Fan wrote:If the Lakers play like they did tonight they should win :man12:

Postby shoe on Sat Dec 25, 2004 5:58 pm

Lakers win in a blowout...I might be sayin this only cuz I'm mad but I think the Lakers will be pumped up after a touch loss.

Lakers

137-72
shoe

Postby Guest on Sat Dec 25, 2004 6:02 pm

shoe wrote:Lakers win in a blowout...I might be sayin this only cuz I'm mad but I think the Lakers will be pumped up after a touch loss.

Lakers

137-72

:man10:

Postby KB24 on Sat Dec 25, 2004 6:03 pm

Very optimistic! My new rule is
Lakers take more than 25 threes=LOSS
Lakers take less than 25 threes= WIN
After that Toronto is going to be tougher than you think!
Alsten will kill Sucky and Brown and Eric Williams will eat up Caron Butler! I think its going to be close! DON´T FORGET WE ARE MEDIOCRE RIGHT NOW! You cannot expect a win every time even if we are favourites! Inconsistency is an issue for the Lakers and we will see some surprising losses!Now its the perfect time for a trade to make the Laker fans happy for x-mass and start the tough upcoming games!

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Postby BlOoDLiNe on Sat Dec 25, 2004 6:03 pm

lakers will rebound and win 10 in a row

:man9:

109-80
BlOoDLiNe

Postby G|B|G|B on Sat Dec 25, 2004 6:20 pm

kingprince22 wrote:
Shaq Fan wrote:If the Lakers play like they did tonight they should win :man12:

ur actually think lakers are going to win?!
shaq fan wuts wrong?!
G|B|G|B
ClubHeatHoops.com Administrator

Postby Ring It Up on Sat Dec 25, 2004 6:33 pm

I am telling yall right now, DO NOT SLEEP ON THE RAPTORS! I know some of you will look at this and laugh. Dont let the record fool you. If the Lakers were in the bottom feeder section I wouldnt worry because the Raps tend to get blew out by the real sorry teams. I am on upset alert.
How do I know Jesus loves me so much he doesn't want me working the whole weekend?
Exodus 31:15 Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.
Don't believe those lies, son! The only lies worth believing are the ones in the Bible! Can I get an amen?
Ring It Up

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sat Dec 25, 2004 6:35 pm

Ring It Up wrote:I am telling yall right now, DO NOT SLEEP ON THE RAPTORS! I know some of you will look at this and laugh. Dont let the record fool you. If the Lakers were in the bottom feeder section I wouldnt worry because the Raps tend to get blew out by the real sorry teams. I am on upset alert.

I agree 100%
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby shoe on Sat Dec 25, 2004 7:01 pm

naw..Lakers are at home, Raptors just suck. I'm 99.9999% sure that the Lakers will win :man1:
shoe

Postby 8kobe8 on Sat Dec 25, 2004 7:45 pm

Ring It Up wrote:I am telling yall right now, DO NOT SLEEP ON THE RAPTORS! I know some of you will look at this and laugh. Dont let the record fool you. If the Lakers were in the bottom feeder section I wouldnt worry because the Raps tend to get blew out by the real sorry teams. I am on upset alert.

I agree with you 100% i wont be suprised if the Lakers lose it seems thats what we should be expecting now
8kobe8

Postby Guest on Sat Dec 25, 2004 8:44 pm

i'll kill myself if the lakers lose on this one(3-1 so far) :man9:

Postby shizZ on Sat Dec 25, 2004 8:53 pm

shoe wrote:naw..Lakers are at home, Raptors just suck. I'm 99.9999% sure that the Lakers will win :man1:

Some people may say that, but you'd be surprised when they play a good game.. im not saying by any means we will win this, but the Raptors have played some really tough games, and have beaten some really tough teams.. i expect this one to stay close at least.. thats if EVERYTHING goes well for the Raps.. you guys should be able to take advantage of us tho
shizZ

Postby G|B|G|B on Sat Dec 25, 2004 11:04 pm

if lakers play like they played againt the heat
they should be fine?
G|B|G|B
ClubHeatHoops.com Administrator

Postby kobe4life08 on Sat Dec 25, 2004 11:26 pm

can we get a bundle of wins going? maybe a surprise win over san antonio? :man3: maybe kobe and lakers have been anticipating this christmas day game for a while now and finally now that its over they can go back on track? i dont know im just trying to stay positive. lakers win this one against raptors

LA 109
Raptors 103

finally beat the 100 point thing!
kobe4life08

Postby Guest on Sun Dec 26, 2004 12:55 am

lakers sure win...

Postby kobe6962 on Sun Dec 26, 2004 2:06 am

Ring you are correct they beat some good team this year. They beat the Wolves the Spurs Pistons Heat. Do not think this will be a cakewalk. They play the good teams very well and as you can see they beat them.. Dont think this will be a walk in the park. This is the kind of games that scare me the most! They play better without Carter
Officially done with ClubLakers. Its too much of a freaking circus for my taste. I wont ever be back and all of you can shove it.

No matter how many times a certain person sends me a message I am done so keep begging I am not coming back you know who you are!
kobe6962

Postby gill on Sun Dec 26, 2004 3:01 am

Man... who the hell am I gonna root for? Two of my favorite teams going at it???

Well, I gotta go with the Lakers I guess. After a tough loss against the Heat, we really need this win.

Raptors can easily catch up in the east. :man1: :jam2:

But Chucky's gonna get burned by Alston. Odom vs Bosh should be an interesting match up.
gill

Postby shizZ on Sun Dec 26, 2004 10:10 am

kobe6962 wrote:

Ring you are correct they beat some good team this year. They beat the Wolves the Spurs Pistons Heat. Do not think this will be a cakewalk. They play the good teams very well and as you can see they beat them.. Dont think this will be a walk in the park. This is the kind of games that scare me the most! They play better without Carter

your correct, we do play better without carter. I can finally see the team coming together, and playing hard ball, eric williams was a great pick up for the raps, hes a great leader on the court.. and if the raptors make it to the playoffs, i would not want to play them, because you don't know what to expect
shizZ

Postby kobe6962 on Sun Dec 26, 2004 10:43 am

gill wrote:Man... who the hell am I gonna root for? Two of my favorite teams going at it???

Well, I gotta go with the Lakers I guess. After a tough loss against the Heat, we really need this win.

Raptors can easily catch up in the east. :man1: :jam2:

But Chucky's gonna get burned by Alston. Odom vs Bosh should be an interesting match up.

A bit torn eh I know the feeling. I am like that with Utah but I dont never root them when they play LA. But I know the feeling
Officially done with ClubLakers. Its too much of a freaking circus for my taste. I wont ever be back and all of you can shove it.

No matter how many times a certain person sends me a message I am done so keep begging I am not coming back you know who you are!
kobe6962

Postby gill on Sun Dec 26, 2004 10:43 am

shizZ wrote:
kobe6962 wrote:

your correct, we do play better without carter. I can finally see the team coming together, and playing hard ball, eric williams was a great pick up for the raps, hes a great leader on the court.. and if the raptors make it to the playoffs, i would not want to play them, because you don't know what to expect

The one thing you should fear about this Raptors team... now that Vince is gone, everyone on that team is willing to sacrifice their body to win the game. They'll dive for the ball, they'll jump to the seats to get loose balls. In short, they play really damn hard and good ol' hustle basketball. If the Lakers can top that, they'll win.

Oh and don't forget Rafer Alston. Chucky ain't gonna stand a chance against him.
gill

Postby Runway on Sun Dec 26, 2004 12:05 pm

lakers win by 6, but the raps are underrated at the moment,
Runway

Postby GuRu on Sun Dec 26, 2004 2:10 pm

we need this game. Vinceless, the raptors should be in disarray
Win the Pacific. Win the West. Win a Ring
GuRu
Better Than You

Postby Shaq Fan on Sun Dec 26, 2004 3:26 pm

RAPS
C-Woods
PF-Bosh
SF-Rose
SG-Mo Pete
PG-Rafer

KOBES
C-Mihm
PF-Odom
SF-Butler
SG-Bryant
PG-Atkins

props to hoopskillz, OTK, Eyecue and DA.....
Shaq Fan

Next

Return to Lakers Game Tonight