Tue. 12/23 @ Warriors - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby BDG on Tue Dec 23, 2003 9:41 pm

Lakers 75
Warriors 83

10:00 4th

8 point lead! Devean hits a three.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby BDG on Tue Dec 23, 2003 9:43 pm

CATCH THE BALL Kareem! Man...
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby señorita on Tue Dec 23, 2003 9:53 pm

this is upsetting... c'mon lakers... you're sportin a new jersey!!!
señorita

Postby wongy on Tue Dec 23, 2003 9:55 pm

:man10: hey gang, I'm puttin' in my application for head coach.. I think I know better how not to lose a 8 point lead and how not to just watch my team get throttled.. :man5: you guys gonna support me? :man10:
"Stu" should be the man...
wongy

Postby #1_Kobe_fan on Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:00 pm

WHY THE HELL DID PHIL JACK WAIT UNTIL THERE WAS ONLY 7 MINUTES LEFT IN THE BALLGAME BEFORE HE PUT THE STARTERS IN THE GAME!!!!!!! :man7:
LIKE WHAT STU SAID THE FIRST FIVE MINUTES ARE CRUCIAL ESPECIALLY IF YOUR TRYING TO COME FROM BEHIND!!!!!!!!
WHAT IS PJ's REASONING FOR WAITING SO LOOOONNNGG??? :mad1:
#1_Kobe_fan

Postby #1_Kobe_fan on Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:02 pm

NOW HE CALLS A TIMEOUT!!!!! WTF!!!!!! ITS TOO LITTLE TOO LATE BIAATCH!!!! :mad1:
Last edited by #1_Kobe_fan on Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#1_Kobe_fan

Postby señorita on Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:02 pm

phil aint thinking right... whats happenin? we were on such a hot streak before.. now we've been losing or barely winning... :man5:
señorita

Postby wongy on Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:04 pm

:man9: How's it goin' Kobe fan? Check out Laker dicussion and the post I put out on what's wrong with Phil.. let me know what you think.. I think it shows exactly what I'm talkin' about..
wongy

Postby whats golden on Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:05 pm

señorita wrote:this is upsetting... c'mon lakers... you're sportin a new jersey!!!

nah they're just throwbacks and a curse as well

They said playing basketball would kill me. Well, not playing basketball was killing me.
Earvin ''Magic'' Johnson
whats golden

Postby whats golden on Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:07 pm

we're missing the mailman's toughness.

By the way, we have the same record as the Queens now. 20-6

They said playing basketball would kill me. Well, not playing basketball was killing me.
Earvin ''Magic'' Johnson
whats golden

Postby #1_Kobe_fan on Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:07 pm

WONGY....yea... i'll check it out..... I think if you have 4 hall of famers in one team they basically can coach themselves ... we just need someone who can get the right substitutions right!!! But yea... I'll check out your article..[/b]
#1_Kobe_fan

Postby señorita on Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:09 pm

man.. i guess its over...
señorita

Postby Realm of Shadows on Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:13 pm

There's this thing in the NBA called hitting your free throws. We should try it. That was basically the difference.
What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
I feel so much like giving up
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

Postby BDG on Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:13 pm

12/25 freethrows-- that's 13 points missed.

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Realm of Shadows on Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:16 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:12/25 freethrows-- that's 13 points missed.

I know, compared to a 9 point loss!!! Hey Shaq get a new f'ing trainer!!!
What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
I feel so much like giving up
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

Postby rydjorker121 on Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:16 pm

it's funny how we lose to the teams that we're supposed to blow out by like 60-70 points...

Golden State is a poor man's team and we made them look like the way we were supposed to be at the 2nd quarter...we dug ourselves into such a hole that we couldn't even get out of it through our spurts of scoring

SHAQ needs to make his jump hooks and easy buckets consistently--to me, the only reason he's scoring is due to dunks and easy shots (layups) that his teammates are giving him...otherwise he looks very DISINTERESTED...man I hate it when the Lakers play like this its so damn pathetic

GARY needs to make his FTs, thats unguard-like, and need better rotational D
rydjorker121
Draft/Trade Rumor Staff

Postby FabFourLakers on Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:18 pm

this is f*ckin PITIFUL

what the F*CK was phil jackson thinkin? what the hell was he doin tonight? i'll tell u why we lost tonight, THE 2ND QUARTER...tha warriors went on an 11-0 run to start that quarter, and NEVER looked back...THANKS TO PHIL AND HIS STUPID 2ND UNIT...i mean seriously we woulda won that game HAD HE PUT atleast KOBE or SHAQ out there to start tha 2nd quarter...actually u know what we're better off without shaq, he cant play tha screen and rolls, EVERY TEAM kills tha lakers with screen and rolls...cuz SHAQ IS TOO LAZY TO STEP OUT...god damn it this is so frustrating, nick van exel for 3, robinson for 3, robinson penetrates and dishes to dampier for a dunk, dampier for another dunk, dampier out plays shaq again, claxton for another wide open jumper, troy murphy for 3, EVERYONE killed us tonight....god damn it 38-15 in tha 2nd quarter...38!!!!!! oh yea and not to mention our FREE THROWS...jus a pitiful game to watch...
FabFourLakers

Postby LakersPride on Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:19 pm

Im sick of Payton. He's not showing any effort out there, and he's getting on my nerves by missing his free throws. He's a point guard, he shoudnt be missing 2 consecutive freethrows in a row.

Im also sick of the lack of effort the lakers are showing out there these past 6 - 8 games. Ever since we beat dallas in dallas, we've been sucking. What is our damn problem. When i look at the players faces, it seems as though they dont even give a crap about losing. Im tired of this crap!!!!!!!!!

LAKERS REBUILDING PROCESS, TOO LONG FOR MY TASTE!!!
LakersPride

Postby BDG on Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:22 pm

Good points rydjorker...

We need to stop basing our offense around Shaq and play TEAM BALL! Once again, we wait for "Kobe bail us out" time and this time it was too late.

Shaq needs to SHOW EFFORT and Gary needs to play like "The Glove." We REALLY missed Karl's intensity tonight-- he's a consistent player at least. Shaq always has trouble when he plays Dampier.

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby LakersPride on Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:24 pm

The only person who seemed like he actually cared was Kobe. Shaq, Payton and George seem like they didnt even give a crap. I just wanted to jump into my T.V set and slap em. And what the hell is Rush doing in the game in the fourth quarter. He cant hit a dam shot. Take his poorass shooting face out.

LAKERS REBUILDING PROCESS, TOO LONG FOR MY TASTE!!!
LakersPride

Postby wongy on Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:35 pm

:mad1: We were #1 on the power ranking a few weeks ago, but this is how it stands now according to WONGY:
1) San Antonio
2) Sacramento
3) Indiana
4) Lakers
We don't deserve to be #1. You guys are right.. THEY DON'T GIVE A RIP!! They're only concerned about getting into the playoffs... including PJ.. good for them, sad for their fans.. :disagree:
wongy

Postby FabFourLakers on Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:44 pm

well u know what, we thot december would be easy, but already we have 3 losses, and we only had 4 frickin road games this whole month and we win tha toughest ones(dallas and san antonio) and lose tha ones we're supposed to win(portland and golden state)...and we also got our first home loss against tha f*cking mavs...man december will definetly be a month to forget....we better win our last 2 games of december against houston and boston...if we dont we'll be lookin at 10-11 losses by tha end of january...if not more, cuz we start our lil 4 game road trip when tha new year starts...
FabFourLakers

Postby lakerzrule on Tue Dec 23, 2003 11:22 pm

This was easily the Lakers worst game of the season, only Kobe and some of the bench gave a good effort. FabFourLakers is right, losing is never good, but the games the Lakers do lose should be close ones against the best teams in the league on the road and nothing else. Even without Karl, we should have handily beat the Warriors. I hope this doesn't become a habit, the Lakers need to start another winning streak, preferably a long one! Then we can distance ourselves from the rest of the league and get home-court throughout the playoffs, even if we don't break the NBA record for wins in one season. Sorry for ranting, but can you blame me? :bang: :mad1: :man7:
lakerzrule

Postby wongy on Tue Dec 23, 2003 11:58 pm

:disagree: Can anyone hook us up to a link with PJ trying to explain what happened?? I want to see this one!! :man5:
wongy

Postby iWuVkObE8BrYaNT on Wed Dec 24, 2003 2:03 pm

yall cant expect them to win every damn game....

`Behind every great man is a great woman`

`It is not necessary to hope in order to undertake, or to succeed in order to perservere`
iWuVkObE8BrYaNT

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Game Tonight