Tues. 4/5 - Lakers vs Jazz - Predictions & Comments

Re: Tues. 4/5 - Lakers vs Jazz - Predictions & Comments

Postby tigerjeterkobe on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:04 pm

Garbage. Utter garbage. To a scrub squad full of rookies -- at home.

Kobe is killing this team. Horrible percentage. Bad shots. And AWFUL defense.

Like Mia - yeah he hit 2 3s late, but also lost the ball when the game was on the line.

And now the Lakers will likely lose HCA to the Heat.

This team has no offensive I'd. Bet they lose tomorrow too -- by a lot.

I am getting to the point where I can't stand Kobe. Dagger TMH
tigerjeterkobe

Postby odom1year on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:04 pm

Kobe last 2 games:

10-27 FG
6-18 FG
odom1year

Postby kray28 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:06 pm

Seriously though...did the refs give a rookie bailout/game winning free throws on our home floor?
kray28

Postby venky on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:07 pm

ESPN is going to have a field day with this one.
venky

Postby ygtandoh on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:07 pm

Gasol and Lamar at the end of games instead of Bynum equals no stops....we might have to start thinking abount benching Pau in close games...sorry y'all...he hasn't made a meaningful impact on defense since 1986... :disagree:
ygtandoh

Postby kray28 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:08 pm

tigerjeterkobe wrote:Garbage. Utter garbage. To a scrub squad full of rookies -- at home.

Like Mia - yeah he hit 2 3s late, but also lost the ball when the game was on the line.

Lol....okay, I think I'm going to leave now before the cockroach infestation gets much worse.
kray28

Postby mamatheregoesthatman on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:10 pm

jbum wrote:more than the loss, i was pissed at the lack of boxing out... i saw everyone on the Jazz constantly getting into the lanes for rebounds and whatnot.... that lack of effort is what pisses me off most.

True. We didn't really want this game, and it showed.
Thanks for the sig, Jr. Kobe.

mamatheregoesthatman

Postby Jazzygirl205 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:11 pm

Yes Kobe is shooting like crap and it's bothering the hell out me, but this team is not full of Kobe Bryants there's other players who have to step up and play well too whether it's offense or defense.
Jazzygirl205

Postby mamatheregoesthatman on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:11 pm

kray28 wrote:Seriously though...did the refs give a rookie bailout/game winning free throws on our home floor?

The game shouldn't have come down to that. We were up by 10 and let it slip away.

mamatheregoesthatman

Postby ruskyline on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:12 pm

HAHAH R.I.P all you guys :)))
:freak2:
ruskyline

Postby shoe on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:12 pm

kray28 wrote:Lakers mailed this one in from the start. I think the motivation of trying to go after the 1st seed is gone....and they really didn't feel like they had to work hard for this one.

Yes, Kobe botched this one, he Laos put them in place to win it with those two clutch threes.

Yeah, that's what it feels like.

They seem pretty satisfied now with taking it easy and getting that 2nd seed.

I just had to laugh though when Kobe lost the ball at the end :man10:
shoe

Postby mamatheregoesthatman on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:13 pm

tigerjeterkobe wrote:Garbage. Utter garbage. To a scrub squad full of rookies -- at home.

We'll see. The Lakers need to treat teams more seriously, especially if they're scrubs.

mamatheregoesthatman

Postby kray28 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:13 pm

ygtandoh wrote:Gasol and Lamar at the end of games instead of Bynum equals no stops....we might have to start thinking abount benching Pau in close games...sorry y'all...he hasn't made a meaningful impact on defense since 1986... :disagree:

And Phil had Drew in right up until the 2:00 mark, then pulls him. Jazz immediately start scoring or getting to the line on each possession.

Before that he decided to run Luke over Barnes for some unknown reason in the late third/early fourth.

Phil's lineups today were just horrible.
kray28

Postby mamatheregoesthatman on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:15 pm

Legendary wrote:Really, there was no sense of urgency throughout the entire game. I'm wondering if the Denver loss put them back in cruise mode and now they're content with getting the 2 seed.

But with this loss we have to make sure we stay in front of Miami, and Boston. Lakers only have a 1 game lead over them in the loss column.

Whatever mode we're in, this is inexcusable. We'll lose in Golden State if we play like this again.

mamatheregoesthatman

Postby mamatheregoesthatman on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:17 pm

kray28 wrote:
ygtandoh wrote:Gasol and Lamar at the end of games instead of Bynum equals no stops....we might have to start thinking abount benching Pau in close games...sorry y'all...he hasn't made a meaningful impact on defense since 1986... :disagree:

And Phil had Drew in right up until the 2:00 mark, then pulls him. Jazz immediately start scoring or getting to the line on each possession.

Before that he decided to run Luke over Barnes for some unknown reason in the late third/early fourth.

Phil's lineups today were just horrible.

Not putting Barnes or Drew in the game. WTF? :man5:

mamatheregoesthatman

Postby mamatheregoesthatman on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:20 pm

We lose, and all these fools show up to the FSW post-game outside just to get on TV. Go home already.

mamatheregoesthatman

Postby kray28 on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:20 pm

mamatheregoesthatman wrote:
Legendary wrote:Really, there was no sense of urgency throughout the entire game. I'm wondering if the Denver loss put them back in cruise mode and now they're content with getting the 2 seed.

But with this loss we have to make sure we stay in front of Miami, and Boston. Lakers only have a 1 game lead over them in the loss column.

Whatever mode we're in, this is inexcusable. We'll lose in Golden State if we play like this again.

It's actually excusable...it's another regular season game in a long grind before the playoffs. The Lakers were dialed in fora while...a mental letdown after that is understandable.

Team will be fine....no worries. Just need to try to win and stay healthy for these last six games....don't forget we are in the midst of a season ending nine games in fourteen days stretch.
kray28

Postby mamatheregoesthatman on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:22 pm

kray28 wrote:

It's actually excusable...it's another regular season game in a long grind before the playoffs. The Lakers were dialed in fora while...a mental letdown after that is understandable.

Team will be fine....no worries. Just need to try to win and stay healthy for these last six games....don't forget we are in the midst of a season ending nine games in fourteen days stretch.

I hope you're right. Actually, I know you're right. I just hate losing, especially in this fashion.

mamatheregoesthatman

Postby NWLakerfan on Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:46 pm

kray28 wrote:

DING!!!

Sure, losing to another inferior team like Utah sucks balls, but come on.. Not gonna maintain a 17-1 like stretch the whole season.. Just finish out the last 5 games healthy, stay in front of Dallas and let's go April 17th.. Hope we win tomorrow, but if not? Not gonna be jumping off the Narrows Bridge, that's for damn sure..
LAKERS FOR LIFE!!!
NWLakerfan

Postby v1n5anity on Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:06 pm

The loss hurts because now we're only 1 loss ahead of Miami (who has tiebreaker) and Boston. I see us losing in Portland and I see Heat winning out. Hope I'm wrong though. We need HCA over those 2 teams.
v1n5anity

Postby scheven on Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:13 pm

eh
scheven

Postby Lakers2011NBAChamps on Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:19 pm

bryant81 wrote:The loss hurts because now we're only 1 loss ahead of Miami (who has tiebreaker) and Boston. I see us losing in Portland and I see Heat winning out. Hope I'm wrong though. We need HCA over those 2 teams.

We don't need home court over Miami and Boston. Miami's crowd is pathetic thus they don't have a home court advantage. Boston has a good crowd, but the Lakers since the 08 Finals loss are 4-2 there.
Lakers2011NBAChamps

Postby v1n5anity on Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:48 am

Lakers2011NBAChamps wrote:
bryant81 wrote:The loss hurts because now we're only 1 loss ahead of Miami (who has tiebreaker) and Boston. I see us losing in Portland and I see Heat winning out. Hope I'm wrong though. We need HCA over those 2 teams.

We don't need home court over Miami and Boston. Miami's crowd is pathetic thus they don't have a home court advantage. Boston has a good crowd, but the Lakers since the 08 Finals loss are 4-2 there.

Yeah you're right, we don't NEED home court but it's still something I would want in order to increase the probability of a 3 peat. Also, I just remembered that Wade has a bruised thigh so hopefully that causes them to drop a couple games.
v1n5anity

Postby kingjsun on Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:59 am

:man5: ...and I actually thought tacos. :disagree:

Guess it's going to be cereal and milk for dinner then.
Buckle up! This off season is going to be some ride...
kingjsun

Postby KB_24 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:58 am

then go and be a heat fan or something, coz Kobe is laker for life, and if you dont like it - suck it.
I mean, After After all he did for this club, he Doesnt deserve this. who are you any way? you are the garbage here. without Kobe we are nothing.
KB_24

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Gameday