Tues. 4/5 - Lakers vs Jazz - Predictions & Comments

Re: Tues. 4/5 - Lakers vs Jazz - Predictions & Comments

Postby Ben_Mamba on Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:56 am

I'm very new to the forum and I only have a couple of posts, but I'm very disappointed to see Kobe haters popping up. You guys call yourselves Laker fans for real? Damn. I may be quite young and only been a fan since '99, but I know that I live and die by Kobe's shot and decision-making. That's my loyalty to the purple and gold. :smoker:
Ben_Mamba

Postby KB_24 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:49 am

Ben_Mamba wrote:I'm very new to the forum and I only have a couple of posts, but I'm very disappointed to see Kobe haters popping up. You guys call yourselves Laker fans for real? Damn. I may be quite young and only been a fan since '99, but I know that I live and die by Kobe's shot and decision-making. That's my loyalty to the purple and gold. :smoker:

great comment dude. damn with those haters. They are supposed to be fans! :bang: what an idiots.
KB_24

Postby KB24 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:17 am

KB_24 wrote:great comment dude. damn with those haters. They are supposed to be fans! :bang: what an idiots.

Its never a good idea to call people "idiots", especially with the type of grammar you used there. :smoker:

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Postby Doc Brown on Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:48 am

I is not idiot, me not hate Kobe. I fan team cuz I am l337 end pwn haxzors. Kobe bad game, do not meen we haterz, wee jus do knot lhike thee whey hee playyed two2night. Wee weer jus venntin, brooh.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday