Tues 5/1 - Lakers vs Nuggets - Game 2 - Predictions/Comments

Re: Tues 5/1 - Lakers vs Nuggets - Game 2 - Predictions/Comments

Postby ZenMaster4President on Tue May 01, 2012 10:23 pm

It's an euphemism for "defense", isn't it?
Pau Gasol yesterday morning when asked about Dwight Howard: "I haven't called. Calls are expensive."
ZenMaster4President

Postby Forward Three on Tue May 01, 2012 10:25 pm

No real reason the Lakers can't sweep the Nuggets other than potential fatigue/mile-high effect on the road. Nuggets did hang around alright tonight, feasted on second chance points, fast breaks and pushing the tempo a bit, but other than that, the Lakers outgun them so extensively that it is going to take something extra for them to get over the hump. Hope the Lakers get the sweep, could use the extra rest.
Forward Three

Postby Forward Three on Tue May 01, 2012 10:31 pm

kray28 wrote:
Lakeshow24 wrote:Shut up Kerr, cheerleading for the Nuggets when class is in Sessions!!

If you have access to the FSW feed....please utilize it and savor it while it's available. After this round we're all frikkin trapped with the likes of Kerr, Breen, Tirico et al.

I've stopped even watching the TNT show because I just can't stand Barkley anymore.

It's weird. I"m used to ESPN having a strong anti-Lakers bias. But TNT, other than Charles, has usually been a lot better about that... except recently. Seems like the whole season both TNT and ESPN have had it out for the Lakers completely. I think it really bothers the sports media that a guy like Kobe is still hanging around, leading a team, and doing as well as he is. It doesn't mesh with their flavor-of-the-month or 'give props to the older veteran who isn't a threat to the young guys anymore' style. Kenny Smith and Reggie Miller are basically the only guys on TNT who don't outright root for LA to fail.
Forward Three

Postby Remis on Tue May 01, 2012 10:43 pm

lol at g.karls ripping up his team especially when he was asked the experience question
Remis

Postby Doc Brown on Tue May 01, 2012 10:54 pm

kray28 wrote:Staples crowd chanting for frikkin tacos at the end of a playoff game was a bit irritating. Are you kiddin' me? WTF is wrong with these morons?

500 dollar tickets, 1 dollar taco, 10 cent brains is what it basically comes down to.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby lakersyunowin on Tue May 01, 2012 10:58 pm

kobe with another killer suit. ouch.
the artist formerly known as fklukewalton, fksteveblake, and fkmikebrown
lakersyunowin

Postby Lakeshow24 on Tue May 01, 2012 11:41 pm

kray28 wrote:
Lakeshow24 wrote:Shut up Kerr, cheerleading for the Nuggets when class is in Sessions!!

If you have access to the FSW feed....please utilize it and savor it while it's available. After this round we're all frikkin trapped with the likes of Kerr, Breen, Tirico et al.

I've stopped even watching the TNT show because I just can't stand Barkley anymore.

I gotta agree with that! I was with a group of friends this time, so I was stuck on the TNT feed. I generally stick to KCAL and FSW when I have the chance to. STU >>>>>>>>>>(50x's)>>>>>>> Kerr
UCLA, Los Angeles, CA. Born and Raised.
In Dr. Buss I Truss!
THE ORIGINATOR OF: "Call It From Heaven Chick!"
"To be removed if the Lakers make the playoffs." Well, I removed it for an hour and decided to put it back. I have to be honest.
Lakeshow24

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday