Tues. 12/4 - Lakers @ Rockets - Predictions & Comments

Re: Tues. 12/4 - Lakers @ Rockets - Predictions & Comments

Postby King of Clutch on Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:14 pm

I don't know who this loss is on. I think we may need to actually beat a good team like okc, in order to TRULY get this ship turned around. I'm circling that game on my calender.
King of Clutch

Postby XXIV on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:30 pm

I watched the first half and we were up by double digits, I leave to attend a field trip and when I returned I see we lost by two. What happened?
XXIV

Postby lakersyunowin on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:41 pm

kobe ball
bad defense
hack-a-dwight
dwight building a second gym with bricked free throws
more bad defense
more kobe ball

loss.
the artist formerly known as fklukewalton, fksteveblake, and fkmikebrown
lakersyunowin

Postby Battle Tested20 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:56 am

Yet Kobe, who had a great look at that last 3, makes it....most if not all that bad stuff goes away from tonight.
"I just put my faith in God. Through him we can do all things"
- Kobe Bryant, March 24, 2004
Battle Tested20

Postby Battle Tested20 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:56 am

Yet Kobe, who had a great look at that last 3, makes it....most if not all that bad stuff goes away from tonight.
"I just put my faith in God. Through him we can do all things"
- Kobe Bryant, March 24, 2004
Battle Tested20

Postby mister anakin on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:59 am

Finwë wrote: Sorry if I offended you.. English isn't my first language either though :man1:
Regardless, your original statement was false.

Not a problem.

But let´s talk about MDA for a moment. As I said before, I´m also upset, since he seems to be a little too stubborn to deal with all that hack-a-dwight cr@p.

You wrote about that horrible unit he kept on the floor during 4th. I partially agree, it´s obvious not our strong choice, but don´t you think that, to be able to know better what his players can or can´t do, he does have to do some kinds of experiments? I mean, isn´t it necessary to try some different options for rotation outside practice conditions? Let´s face it, he wasn´t with us during pre-season/training camp and that´s probably a huge part of the problem.

I know, we´re loosing games, that´s a big deal. But perhaps that´s a necessary step into building a stronger and more competitive team. It´s also possible that we would still be loossing games with PJ on board.

About yesterday, I liked that MDA gave some burn to Earl Clark. I also enjoyd LALs rotation during the first half. He even has kept Kobe on bench during a long period and gave Hill strong minutes (even though he hates him).

Don´t get me wrong, I HATE loosing and I´m very disappointed with all that mess that we´re seeing. But, despite all of that, and even though PJ was clearly a better choice, I still think we´re on the right track with MDA. He just NEED to do something about Dwight´s FTs. Geez.

What do you think?
mister anakin

Previous

Return to Lakers Game Tonight