Tues. 11/13 - Lakers vs Spurs - Predictions & Comments

Re: Tues. 11/13 - Lakers vs Spurs - Predictions & Comments

Postby King of Clutch on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:00 pm

WE BETTER DRILL PHEONIX BY 100!!!!! :man2: :man2: :man2: :man2: :man2: lol
King of Clutch

Postby Scnottaken on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:01 pm

How bad was Mike Brown screwing with these guys!?
I want to hear "Beat LA" chants at a Clipper vs Laker game
Scnottaken

Postby escitnj on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:01 pm

I'm just glad I have a great team to root for. It's not the end of the world. It's the Los Angeles Lakers we're talking about. As for tonight, it was a really great game, essentially neck and neck the whole time & Kobe was plain amazing. They'll get it together and the players can certainly learn from this game. I know they will come through when it matters most. Once MDA & Nash come back in, we'll get this show on the road. Let's go Purple & Gold! :jam2: :jam2:
"I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be Kobe Bryant."

-Kobe Bean Bryant

"Basketball, unlike football with its prescribed routes, is an improvisational game, similar to jazz. If someone drops a note, someone else must step into the vacuum and drive the beat that sustains the team."

PHIL JACKSON, The Last Season
escitnj

Postby King of Clutch on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:01 pm

lol i'm calming down. Tough loss though. But im simmering down some. HURRY BACK NASH!!!!!
King of Clutch

Postby King of Clutch on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:02 pm

escitnj wrote:I'm just glad I have a great team to root for. It's not the end of the world. It's the Los Angeles Lakers we're talking about. As for tonight, it was a really great game, essentially neck and neck the whole time & Kobe was plain amazing. They'll get it together and the players can certainly learn from this game. I know they will come through when it matters most. Once MDA & Nash come back in, we'll get this show on the road. Let's go Purple & Gold! :jam2: :jam2:
King of Clutch

Postby LakerFanIam on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:02 pm

Ugly game... Good effort... Things are looking up
LakerFanIam

Postby LakerFanIam on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:03 pm

Meeks & Duhon are worthless though.
LakerFanIam

Postby cleverdevil on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:03 pm

escitnj wrote:I'm just glad I have a great team to root for. It's not the end of the world. It's the Los Angeles Lakers we're talking about. As for tonight, it was a really great game, essentially neck and neck the whole time & Kobe was plain amazing. They'll get it together and the players can certainly learn from this game. I know they will come through when it matters most. Once MDA & Nash come back in, we'll get this show on the road. Let's go Purple & Gold! :jam2: :jam2:

Right on the money. No one likes to lose, but hey, we could all be Wizards or Pistons fans.
cleverdevil

Postby kray28 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:04 pm

Nash isn't going be as much of a difference as you guys think. This team still can't play smart defense and get critical stops when it counts. With Nash the defense the PG position is even worse.
kray28

Postby lakersyunowin on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:04 pm

GoldenKnight wrote:
scissors wrote:
GoldenKnight wrote:No head coach, no Nash, no Blake, still fought to the end with the Spurs.
Can't say losing is acceptable, but there is a positive here.

How can you all blame Pau for shooting that 3? Kobe didn't get open, at least he had the balls to shoot it.
Great effort, nobody likes losing, but great effort.

Pau could of called a time out and that would gave the Lakers another chance to draw up a play.

Pau wasn't the only one who could have called a time out who are you kidding?

but only pau's brain is thinking "shoot 3, guarded by duncan" or "call timeout"
the artist formerly known as fklukewalton, fksteveblake, and fkmikebrown
lakersyunowin

Postby Ariza3 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:05 pm

I'm just glad were 3-5 and not 1-5. No Nash. No Coach. 3rd string starting PG. Meeks & Jamison ruined by Mike Brown. 1pt loss to Spurs under 100pts. Manu terrible game. Parker not efficient at all. Duncan same. could be way worse.
Ariza3

Postby King of Clutch on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:06 pm

kray28 wrote:Nash isn't going be as much of a difference as you guys think. This team still can't play smart defense and get critical stops when it counts. With Nash the defense the PG position is even worse.

WE WOULD'VE WON THIS GAME WITH NASH HANDLING THE BALL DUMMY! Sorry for the reaction. But this statement is the most IDIOTIC thing i've heard all week...
King of Clutch

Postby sodunited on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:06 pm

if we are going to play the blame game then blame morris. Tough spot for your 1st nba start but 0-5 and missing 3 free throws going 1-4 is unacceptable from a point guard.
Kings 16-30 free throws game 7.......AT HOME..lol
sodunited

Postby scissors on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:08 pm

kray28 wrote:
scissors wrote:
GoldenKnight wrote:No head coach, no Nash, no Blake, still fought to the end with the Spurs.
Can't say losing is acceptable, but there is a positive here.

How can you all blame Pau for shooting that 3? Kobe didn't get open, at least he had the balls to shoot it.
Great effort, nobody likes losing, but great effort.

Pau could of called a time out and that would gave the Lakers another chance to draw up a play.

Realistically, when you have ever actually seen that happen? Oh, let me call a timeout with 3 secs left on the clock.

When Pau had the ball and couldn't find anyone to pass it to, clearly there was more time left than 3 seconds.
scissors

Postby Ariza3 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:13 pm

Pau could have called time out. there was enough time. and Morris was 0-5 so that was bad. Meeks and Dwight turned the ball over all many times. Pau wasn't aggressive until the 2 min mark.

Fixable things. surprised it was that close honestly.
Ariza3

Postby kobebryant248 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:20 pm

well my friend we are taliking about the offense with steve nash and not the defense. the offense will look much better once he is back. so steve nash isn t that great defender but that is n t so much expected from him.by the way lakers had some stops they just couldn t cash in on the other hand. are you still mad that pj isn t coming and instead we have now d antoni ? we played ok tonight gave a good effort without a headcoach and a hall of famer pg in nash . and if mwp would have hit the shot i bet you were not talking such crap. how about support your team instead of constantly bashing them for everything :bang: :mad1:
kobebryant248

Postby kobebryant248 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:22 pm

kray28 wrote:Nash isn't going be as much of a difference as you guys think. This team still can't play smart defense and get critical stops when it counts. With Nash the defense the PG position is even worse.

well my friend we are taliking about the offense with steve nash and not the defense. the offense will look much better once he is back. so steve nash isn t that great defender but that is n t so much expected from him.by the way lakers had some stops they just couldn t cash in on the other hand. are you still mad that pj isn t coming and instead we have now d antoni ? we played ok tonight gave a good effort without a headcoach and a hall of famer pg in nash . and if mwp would have hit the shot i bet you were not talking such crap. how about support your team instead of constantly bashing them for everything :bang: :mad1:
kobebryant248

Postby JGC on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:22 pm

kray28 wrote:
JGC wrote:That wasn't Pau's fault IMO. Kobe never got open, it was a poorly drawn play. If we had Nash or any decent Pg in there we would have two options to go to there.

Still have to make an open shot.... and we got two in both possessions, and our guys missed.

True... but it wasnt drawn up that way. Just saying it wasnt Paus fault because I know CL is ready to explode on Pau... but lots of missed chances.

Kobe leaving Green open.... Ron missing 3.... D12 offensive foul.....
JGC

Postby kobebryant248 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:38 pm

man everytime i see that morris guy outthere i wanna scream no get him out and send him directly to the dleague :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:
kobebryant248

Postby LTLakerFan on Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:29 pm

Rooscooter wrote:I'd watch the 3 pointer from the perimeter.

And it goes though as I hit submit........ :bang:

Anyone else feel Kobe was distracted from his man dicking around chewing on his jersey while his guy broke for the 3 point line to catch and shoot the dagger shot? This is what pisses me off about Kobe usually "only". He will EFF UP like anyone else sometimes but then 10 seconds later get on his high horse to glare down or worse a teammate for one of their mistakes. Like Metta for not getting him the ball on the last shot. Sorry Bean....you weren't open!! Great game again by Bryant though. Looking tremendous this year. :bow: :jam2: :jam2:
LTLakerFan

Postby Weezy on Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:53 pm

kobebryant248 wrote:man everytime i see that morris guy outthere i wanna scream no get him out and send him directly to the dleague :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:

:disagree: How dare you speak ill of Morris, I'm tired of so called Laker fans hating on our players, the guy is on the team and you'll just have to accept it and root for him or you're not a true fan.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Previous

Return to Lakers Game Tonight