Tues. 3/22 - Lakers vs Suns - Predictions & Comments

Re: Tues. 3/22 - Lakers vs Suns - Predictions & Comments

Postby BadCoaching on Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:52 pm

kray28 wrote:Wtf is Brent Barry talking about....Grant Hill got the better of Kobe in this matchup?

I actually thought Grant played him really well in the 4th and the first couple overtimes Kobe looked really tired.. he caught that 2nd/3rd wind though and tore Grant in half finally.
BadCoaching

Postby shoe on Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:56 pm

BadCoaching wrote:
kray28 wrote:Wtf is Brent Barry talking about....Grant Hill got the better of Kobe in this matchup?

I actually thought Grant played him really well in the 4th and the first couple overtimes Kobe looked really tired.. he caught that 2nd/3rd wind though and tore Grant in half finally.

Yeah, Hill played great defense in that first overtime...made Kobe take some wild shots.
shoe

Postby BadCoaching on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:00 am

Grants one of the best 38yr olds I think I've seen play he's crazy good on defense still. Can you imagine being 38 and still being able to somewhat guard the best player in the world?? That's ridiculous..
BadCoaching

Postby Weezy on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:12 am

mavoretto wrote:just 45 pages? CL was down again?:))))

It was only like 12 pages by the 3rd quarter, gameday threads aren't quite as jumpin' as they used to be. Considering that, ending up 45 pages is pretty amazing.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby NWLakerfan on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:22 am

Holy crap, I'm STILL hyped like hell over this game.. What a great end to a great birthday... Shoulda won that MF'er in regulation or OT at the least, but a W is a W is a W.. I still HATE Phoenix with a passion so a nice W against those nimrods.. Beers are still flowing.. Damn..
LAKERS FOR LIFE!!!
NWLakerfan

Postby gcclaker on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:36 am

NWLakerfan wrote:Holy crap, I'm STILL hyped like hell over this game.. What a great end to a great birthday... Shoulda won that MF'er in regulation or OT at the least, but a W is a W is a W.. I still HATE Phoenix with a passion so a nice W against those nimrods.. Beers are still flowing.. Damn..

Happy Birthday NW...! This was one game strangely enough that did NOT stress me out. I thought it was loads of crazy fun to watch. Even Nicholson was wiping his brow trying to soak it all in...TWICE!
No siggie...
gcclaker
CL Global Moderator

Postby mamatheregoesthatman on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:32 am

Greatest victory by us this season. It took all we had (and then some) to finally put away the Suns. We made some mistakes, but made up for them in the end with clutch plays at both ends, especially from Kobe, Pau, LO (the late foul notwithstanding), and Ron. We won this for Drew and the Lakers fans. :jam2:
Thanks for the sig, Jr. Kobe.

mamatheregoesthatman

Postby Kobe_BahraiN on Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:17 am

Happy to win it .. but sad to lost focus on the game and lost the large lead , and sad too for our unchaged deffense for outside shooters ..

anyway its a Win .. and thats we play for
Kobe_BahraiN

Postby Rickmilli on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:05 am

Bynum only makes us better, who want to see this Lakers team come Playoffs, Killer B's but WTF is Luke Walton doing on court???
Rickmilli

Previous

Return to Lakers Game Tonight