Tues. 11/9 - Lakers vs T-Wolves - Predictions & Comments

Re: Tues. 11/9 - Lakers vs T-Wolves - Predictions & Comments

Postby bokeron on Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:00 pm

Look at the bright side, last 2 years days like these ended up in losses.
Last edited by bokeron on Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bokeron

Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de la Porciúncula

Postby Ariza68 on Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:00 pm

escobar8 wrote:
lakers_09tv wrote:
escobar8 wrote:wtf...how many pt kobe made around rim...

NONE. Dude is a Derek Fisher level type finisher now.

did you saw derek now...dont know would i laugh or cry...

Yeah, sometimes Derek has this comic display. Second next comic player after Al Harrington.
Ariza68

Postby lakersyunowin on Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:02 pm

well that was nice, LO giving LA native and fellow team USAer kevin love a little love.
the artist formerly known as fklukewalton, fksteveblake, and fkmikebrown
lakersyunowin

Postby TT24 on Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:02 pm

crakakiller187 wrote:guy couldn't buy a call tonight and it obviously pissed him off

This. I was getting on him saying he needs to pass, but almost every time he attacked and was fouled, he didn't get the calls. Had his name been Durant, James, or Wade, hell even Maggette, he would've gotten the calls.
TT24

Postby TT24 on Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:04 pm

Pau needed more touches. They better step it up for the next game.
TT24

Postby ojdidit123 on Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:04 pm

TT24 wrote:
crakakiller187 wrote:guy couldn't buy a call tonight and it obviously pissed him off

This. I was getting on him saying he needs to pass, but almost every time he attacked and was fouled, he didn't get the calls. Had his name been Durant, James, or Wade, hell even Maggette, he would've gotten the calls.

exactly! look at the heat game tonight as an example with wade and prince james seemingly getting every call
ojdidit123

Postby revgen on Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:04 pm

Horrible game. Glad it's over.
"Every time he’s hurt, he always plays, he always comes through."

- Metta World Peace on teammate Kobe Bryant
revgen
HDTV/Multimedia Guru

Postby Ariza68 on Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:05 pm

TT24 wrote:

That's simply not true. Kobe normally gets the superstar calls like the others do.
Ariza68

Postby TT24 on Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:08 pm

Ariza68 wrote:
TT24 wrote:

That's simply not true. Kobe normally gets the superstar calls like the others do.

So when he was attacking and didn't get some calls, what happened? I said before, I didn't really like his 2nd half, but you can't say he was getting calls when he attacked the rim. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO surprised he didn't get ejected.
TT24

Postby lakers_09tv on Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:12 pm

Stop blaming the refs. Kobe was forcing the issue. He didn't deserve any calls.
Matt Barnes - "I respect all my opponents but I fear no one."

Deron Williams - “I hate ’em, you know,” he said the other day. “I hate the Lakers. They’re so good. I hate them because they win all the time. They’re a tough team. … We definitely talk about it. It’s not a secret. We hate the Lakers.”
lakers_09tv

Postby TT24 on Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:14 pm

As if Durant and the others don't and doesn't recieve calls either. At least he wasn't just shooting jumpers. He was ATTACKING, TRYING to get to the foul line. How many times have some of you yelled at and cursed him for settling for jumpshots, and not attacking. Should he have passed more? Hell yes, but I rather that he attack trying to get to the line than just settling for those long, force jumpers.
TT24

Postby bruddahmanmatt on Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:23 pm

lakers_09tv wrote:Stop blaming the refs. Kobe was forcing the issue. He didn't deserve any calls.

Sorry but that is simply NOT true. Bryant was clapping, slapping, complaining, yelling and shouting at the refs after not getting calls he should have been getting yet the refs refused to T him up because THEY KNEW that he was right. That was some F'ed up stuff. Dude was getting no respect.
P&G
bruddahmanmatt

Postby Kobe mvp! on Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:24 pm

Tobias Funke wrote:Kobe has had a couple of 20+ first half this season. Pretty good for an old guy coming off knee surgery.

old????
Kobe mvp!

Postby TT24 on Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:29 pm

Kobe mvp! wrote:
Tobias Funke wrote:Kobe has had a couple of 20+ first half this season. Pretty good for an old guy coming off knee surgery.

old????

Just repeating what some people like Chris Broussard are saying.
TT24

Postby TT24 on Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:34 pm

bruddahmanmatt wrote:
lakers_09tv wrote:Stop blaming the refs. Kobe was forcing the issue. He didn't deserve any calls.

Sorry but that is simply NOT true. Bryant was clapping, slapping, complaining, yelling and shouting at the refs after not getting calls he should have been getting yet the refs refused to T him up because THEY KNEW that he was right. That was some F'ed up stuff. Dude was getting no respect.

That's so true. How many times have refs T'd Kobe up so fast after he complained for not getting a call? Kobe was comlpaining so much, and he didn't get a T.... That says ALOT. These refs do not hesitate to give him a tech, yet he didn't get one tonight despite doing basically EVERYTHING that's qualified as a T in the new tech rule book.

I actually thought (according to the new rules) that with the way he was going, he should've been ejected.
TT24

Postby TT24 on Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:42 pm

Kobe is lucky he didn't get a T when throwing his hands in the air after the last two drives to the basket.
about 1 hour ago

http://twitter.com/AndrewSiciliano

bruddahmanmatt and I aren't the only one's who noticed that KB is lucky he didn't get T'd up. You watch games from last year, you could see how easily Kobe got T'd. Now he was complaining like a madman tonight, and didn't get t'd. That says something.
TT24

Postby bruddahmanmatt on Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:15 am

TT24 wrote:
Kobe is lucky he didn't get a T when throwing his hands in the air after the last two drives to the basket.
about 1 hour ago

http://twitter.com/AndrewSiciliano

bruddahmanmatt and I aren't the only one's who noticed that KB is lucky he didn't get T'd up. You watch games from last year, you could see how easily Kobe got T'd. Now he was complaining like a madman tonight, and didn't get t'd. That says something.

Exactly. Even Bryant had something to say about the calls during the post-game interviews in the locker room. I'm sure there'll be a fine or two.
P&G
bruddahmanmatt

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday