Wed. 12/28 vs. Griz - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby lizlakers31 on Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:03 am

Lakerman JSJ wrote:
lizlakers31 wrote:
halekulani wrote:mihm should have finished. ugh.

but kobe should have had some restraining order or something. i think phil should shock kobe with a remote or something everytime he forces a shot up.

Hey, at lest he tried.
We lost this one as a team.

At first I was ready to kill Mihm for missing a 3 footer but after seeing the replay, he was HACKED!

YUP, he will never get a call to go his way.
Proud Member of Team FARMAR!!!
lizlakers31

Postby B-Scott on Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:08 am

sp its ok to shoot 23 footers while leading by 7 points...MEMPHIS IS IN THE PENALTY....3 minutes left

Ok

kobe is simply a streaky jump shooter
B-Scott

Postby B-Scott on Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:13 am

We blame Mihm and sasha,but dont blame our superstar for playing smatr basketball when we had a 7 point lead. The game only got that close because we didnt take advantage of memphis being in the penalty.

1 KOBE...RIGHT BLOCK...HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY...22 FOOTER

2 KOBE..RIGHT BLOCK...HEEEEEEY GET ME DA BALL...21 FOOTER

3 KOBE...PASS ME THE BALL.HEEEEEEY...25 FOOTER

Had he attacked the basket,while we had them in the penalty,he would have got to the free throw line and Buried them by 9 to 11 points. Atack and kick to Devon george who was on fire

Kobe doesnt put pressure on the D in close games. He shoots all jumpers
B-Scott

Postby KB24 on Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:15 am

B-Scott wrote:We blame Mihm and sasha,but dont blame our superstar for playing smatr basketball when we had a 7 point lead. The game only got that close because we didnt take advantage of memphis being in the penalty.

Had he attacked the basket,while we had them in the penalty,he would have got to the free throw line and Buried them by 9 to 11 points. Atack and kick to Devon george who was on fire

:man10: :man10:
I understand you are frustrated but that HEEEEEEEY parts are hilaious

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Postby Milton Enjoys Scrabble on Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:26 am

Man.....when Smush missed that easy lay-up I told myself "Watch, this game will be decided by 3 or less points". And what happens? We go into OT. But it wasn't all Smush's fault. Kobe played selfishly(what's new?). Kwame was non-existent(what's new?). Lamar keeps proving sportswriters right by either being the best bad player in the league or the worst good player in the league.
Milton Enjoys Scrabble

Postby vincejs on Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:00 am

B-Scott wrote:1 KOBE...RIGHT BLOCK...HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY...22 FOOTER

:man10:
peep
vincejs

Postby Lakerfan36 on Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:22 am

Lakerman JSJ wrote:
lizlakers31 wrote:

but kobe should have had some restraining order or something. i think phil should shock kobe with a remote or something everytime he forces a shot up.

Hey, at lest he tried.

At first I was ready to kill Mihm for missing a 3 footer but after seeing the replay, he was HACKED!

Exactly. he got hit right on the arm. I dont care what anyone says. It was the refs fault we lost. If the refs called it correctly mihm should of been shooting free throws. Mihm was so close to the basket and would hit that shot 100/100 times. He was hacked. and the refs are blind. :mad1:
Future PS3 owners club: Lakerfan 36, lakaboy 42, Hitemup, scheven, KrazyIvan909, flipogb, LUUUKE, Kobe The Dagger, kobe4ever

http://www.break.com/index/snlnarnia.html
Lakerfan36

Postby KB24 on Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:58 am

BTW Why does Kobe not get calls for this kinda fouls anymore? Is that a new rule or WTF?

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Postby Lakerman JSJ on Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:47 pm

Lakerfan36 wrote:
Lakerman JSJ wrote:
lizlakers31 wrote:

Hey, at lest he tried.

Exactly. he got hit right on the arm. I dont care what anyone says. It was the refs fault we lost. If the refs called it correctly mihm should of been shooting free throws. Mihm was so close to the basket and would hit that shot 100/100 times. He was hacked. and the refs are blind. :mad1:

As nice as it feels to blame the refs for this one, I have to give Smush at least a portion of the blame because not only did he miss a DUNK, he missed an UNCONTESTED LAYUP :bang: :bang: :bang: ...not to mention we had 3 missed free throws in the final 90 seconds of the game! Unacceptable!
Every time you want to unload on CL about how terrible our Ownership/Front Office is, I want you to step back, take a deep breath and read THIS.
Lakerman JSJ
Clublakers Moderator

Postby Lakerfan36 on Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:16 pm

^^^ I dont care. I blame this loss on the refs. Mihm got hit right in the arm and his shot was short. He missed the easiest shot in the world because he was fouled. It was the refs fault.
Future PS3 owners club: Lakerfan 36, lakaboy 42, Hitemup, scheven, KrazyIvan909, flipogb, LUUUKE, Kobe The Dagger, kobe4ever

http://www.break.com/index/snlnarnia.html
Lakerfan36

Postby Lakers2001wow!! on Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:35 am

B-Scott wrote:We blame Mihm and sasha,but dont blame our superstar for playing smatr basketball when we had a 7 point lead. The game only got that close because we didnt take advantage of memphis being in the penalty.

You Sound like Dave from Long Beach lol You called Lakers line with the same complaint :man10:
Lakers2001wow!!

Postby The Kobe Era 2K5 on Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:47 am

Refs robbed our win. Mihm surely got fouled when he took that right baby-hook, but refs didn't call... :mad1:
And when we were up by 3 and about 20 seconds left on clock, they made double-screen and after that Damon just showed to Sasha that he's young and dumb...
The Kobe Era 2K5

Postby The Kobe Era 2K5 on Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:54 am

Also at the end of OT, Stoudemire made turnover when he turned ball out of bounds and on replay it was clearly shown - it was out of bounds from Stoudemire, not from Smush... Refs must call obivious ones!
The Kobe Era 2K5

Previous

Return to Lakers Game Tonight