Wed. 11/16 vs. Knicks - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby damNzzi~ on Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:11 am

Sharpshooter wrote:nzzi is just a hater, all of them should be gathered and banned.

So my 7 posts of Kobe-"hating" (read , criticue) overrule my 100+ posts of Pro-Kobe-writing and im called a hater?

"Owkey baby!"

Keep it on some of u CL.com members ! You are on a roll today! :bow:
Kobe wanted a team of his own. Now let's see how it will work out....
-- The Passion of the Kobe
damNzzi~

Postby Apexed on Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:13 am

lakers lose....we complain

lakers win....we find other stuff to complain about

my so called laker life
Apexed

Postby bumrusherer on Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:14 am

Lakers4Eva wrote:damn the assists, what about the 36 shots?

it is what it is....

he'll have good shooting games and he'll have bad shooting games.

aslong as he comes through down the stretch. It wont matter.
bumrusherer

Postby wallangong on Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:16 am

basically, when looking at kobe's fg's, the only thing you can bash is the second quarter. minus that, he's right around 50%. so instead of focusing on the numbers as a whole, look at the second quarter, and then look at how he came back in the second half. i thought he played terrible basketball in the 2nd quarter, but he was awesome in the second half. and aside from a few shots in the 2nd, i didnt think he played selfish basketball. some nights the passes you make the guy either puts it on the floor or makes an extra pass, so you dont get an assist in the book. some people need to look at the overall game instead of pure numbers.
wallangong

Postby Lakers4Eva on Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:19 am

bumrusherer wrote:
Lakers4Eva wrote:damn the assists, what about the 36 shots?

it is what it is....

he'll have good shooting games and he'll have bad shooting games.

aslong as he comes through down the stretch. It wont matter.

I understand what you are saying, but when you are constantly shooting a lot (30 per game), guys tend to start to watch and thats been a problem of late, when kobe gets doubled, the others look stupid like "what u gon do now kobe". So what i am saying is that Kobe has to keep them involved all game and take over when it is needed but still trust in the team. cuz after all, this is a team game.
"No need to act a fool in public
'Cause when you, ego trip you just lose your luggage"

Phonte (of Little Brother)
Lakers4Eva

Postby yanix on Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:19 am

damNzzi~ wrote:So , does me having LeBron in my avatar make me LeBron fan? :man10: :man10: :man10:

This is getting funny...

So , you look at my text and find me complaining about the "Allmighty Kobe". Then you look at my signature and avatar. BAMM! You find LeBron avatar and think: "hmm....he must be a LeBron fan!!!é+é11!!1 THAT'S RIGHT! LeBron JOCKER!!1!é BURN HIM!"

Then you actually realise that your only argument is that , you start calling me LeBron fan and start to tell that LeBron wud play worse than Kobe has. Like YOU know that... and what if i say that LeBron would had played better? What kind of argument would you pull out this time?

"Kobe is a warrior! He has that burn in his eyes!!"

Riiiight...Like i said , i dont really want a flamewar between fellow CL.com members. But when i criticue Kobe when critic is due , i find it bad that people are flaming me about it. I gave Kobe props when they were due (first 3 games) and said he played great and out of this world. Go check it out if u want to...

Now-- on to next game! :jam2:

Obviously yes, with the way you compared Kobe and Bron it really seems like you are a LBJ fan.

And yes you will get flamed because frankly its just getting tiring with all the analysis we have been getting of Kobe...

Like apexed said...

lakers lose, we complain...lakers win, we find other stuff to complain about
yanix

Postby Apexed on Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:19 am

i think we gotta give kobe a pass on this game....cuz we lost 3 straight in a row...and i just think kobe felt that he had to just turn into something most of us would rather not prefer...just to certify a cap on the 3-loss streak. To an extent, i'm happy kobe got selfish
Apexed

Postby kwamejoke on Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:29 am

K-Rush 35 Points 12-15 (FG) 6-7 (3-Pt) 5-5 (FT)

Was he a kobe's back up before ? Why did we trade him ??
Mitch is the General Murder of lakers.

Caron > kwame BUT caron + chucky < kwame !
kwamejoke

Postby yanix on Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:30 am

^

because he doesnt puts up those kind of numbers regularly...
yanix

Postby SOAD on Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:33 am

damNzzi~ wrote:But when i criticue Kobe when critic is due

No critic is not due. He had a good game we won. OMG LAWL!@1111 KoBE1 n0 g00d111 n0 mvp leiekkk my lbro1n22n. Two can play the dumb newbie spelling game. :man12:

Give it a rest.
SOAD
Club-Dodgers.com Admin

Postby SOAD on Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:36 am

Let's lock this thread. I'm tired of hearing idiotic complaints after a WIN.
SOAD
Club-Dodgers.com Admin

Postby yanix on Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:42 am

SOAD wrote:Let's lock this thread. I'm tired of hearing idiotic complaints after a WIN.

i second that...

btw lebron is still laughing :dre: (im addicted to this emoticon now)
yanix

Postby Lakerfan36 on Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:43 am

I was at the game. i believe i saw LD2K and HzM in the beginning of the game on the big screen. Im 99% sure it was them. Ld2k was wearing his laker gear and hat and hzm was wearing a black shirt with glasses. :jam2: :jam2: :jam2:
Future PS3 owners club: Lakerfan 36, lakaboy 42, Hitemup, scheven, KrazyIvan909, flipogb, LUUUKE, Kobe The Dagger, kobe4ever

http://www.break.com/index/snlnarnia.html
Lakerfan36

Postby KB24 on Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:51 am

jsm0331 wrote:Kwame's hands:
:man10:

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Postby shoe on Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:57 am

kwamejoke wrote:K-Rush 35 Points 12-15 (FG) 6-7 (3-Pt) 5-5 (FT)

Was he a kobe's back up before ? Why did we trade him ??

still mad we traded him

(look at avi)

:man6: :man6:
shoe

Postby KB24 on Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:58 am

keyindabox wrote:How you guys like these Knicks?

really promissing but need another 2 years to really be a force. 2 years of Larry Brown and things look good. Frye, Lee, Ariza, Nate .... A good young core there.

KB24
Site Admin

Postby KB24 on Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:59 am

leftymo wrote:
DMK wrote:smush parker just hit the biggest shot of the night for us.... we needed that

After getting torched all game its about time he shows up.

It's too bad we didn't select higher in the draft, we could've had Frye instead of Bynum.

torched all game? Marbury and Q combined for 7 points. You gotta be kidding me :bang: with your negativity

KB24
Site Admin

Postby Kasumi on Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:00 am

What a great game, I just got home from it. :) Working on my pics right now, will post them as soon as they are done.
ImageImage

"Basketball reasons" is as believable coming from Mitch Kupchak as it was coming from David Stern. #IWantedPhil
Kasumi
ClubSpurs.com Administrator

Postby Real Deal on Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:04 am

To a handful of you: stop with the personal attacks and/or baiting. It's sad when you're baiting your own neighboring fans.
Real Deal

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:20 am

Lakerfan36 wrote:I was at the game. i believe i saw LD2K and HzM in the beginning of the game on the big screen. Im 99% sure it was them. Ld2k was wearing his laker gear and hat and hzm was wearing a black shirt with glasses. :jam2: :jam2: :jam2:

OMG... you saw us hahahaha! We were sitting up in the premier section... good stuff. :man10:
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby KB24 on Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:22 am

doggy dogg wrote:on a postive note, only 9 turn overs so far :man4:

Kobe finished without any TOs tonight. I haven´t seen that for years,.

KB24
Site Admin

Postby Lakerfan36 on Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:27 am

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:
Lakerfan36 wrote:I was at the game. i believe i saw LD2K and HzM in the beginning of the game on the big screen. Im 99% sure it was them. Ld2k was wearing his laker gear and hat and hzm was wearing a black shirt with glasses. :jam2: :jam2: :jam2:

OMG... you saw us hahahaha! We were sitting up in the premier section... good stuff. :man10:

yup. :jam2: :jam2: :jam2: that was awesome.. you guys just smiled and waived ...lol :man10: :jam2:
Future PS3 owners club: Lakerfan 36, lakaboy 42, Hitemup, scheven, KrazyIvan909, flipogb, LUUUKE, Kobe The Dagger, kobe4ever

http://www.break.com/index/snlnarnia.html
Lakerfan36

Postby hZm on Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:27 am

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:

HAHAHA! Dude you saw that? I was about to get up and pull my wallet out to show something to LD2K and as I look up I see us on the big screen. I sit back down and we try to like play it off and not look into the camera. We had good seats the first half... but for the 2nd half we moved down to the 3rd row. I didnt need any glasses to see that.

Ill post some cheap pics I took with my cell later on.
hZm

Postby KB24 on Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:39 am

Well its nice that Kobe catched some fire in the second half but it pisses me off when he keeps shooting when its not falling. Its pathetic to see him brick shot after shot. 15-36 is not exactly what I want to see. I would rather see a 11-20 shooting or something like that specially against the Knicks without any Kobe stopper. He has to play smarter. Its irresponsible to kill the flow and the momentum of the game just to get his touch back.

Its a VERY important win but this was neither a Kobe MVP performence nor a playoff team performence. AT least the defense worked in the second half and the back-court defense was great.
I just don´t understand why Kobe keeps shooting when he EXACTLY knows he will miss it? Its just stabborn and not smart. Kobe wants to show he is trying but we already know he is. In the first 3-4 games he was the best player in the league and in the last 4 he is more AI than MJ.
I know he can do better, thats why I´m angry. If I knew he can´t do better I would have been happy. Kobe is the best player in the league and the best one in creating shots for himself and he is one of the best all-rounder. If your jumper doesn´t work, you have to find ways to still be efficient on the floor.

These days it feels like you take away his jumper and he kills the team. he has SO many ways to be effective, just needs to use them. Maybe its an order by Jax the way Kobe plays, nobody knows it.

The triangle has been anything but a high efficient offense. Our terrible spacing makes it barely possible to drive. Our bigs are also asked to do a better job. Mihm had 3 good games in a raw. props for that. And Bynum with 2 blocks AGAIN in 6 minutes. WOW and Lamar needs to show some efficiency. WTF with those amount of 3s?

KB24
Site Admin

Postby Questionmark on Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:08 am

^

I agree. If his shot isn't falling, it's time to try other things to get some points on the board. The funny thing is, how many shots does it take before a player realizes their shot isn't falling? =)

He did have quite a few FTs tonight, so I guess that's better than nothing
Questionmark

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Gameday