Wed. 1/25 - Lakers vs Clippers - Predictions & Comments

Re: Wed. 1/25 - Lakers vs Clippers - Predictions & Comments

Postby Finwë on Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:38 pm

the best_24 wrote:great game fellas!
Hopefully this win will make people show more support in their team. Especially here

this
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
Finwë

Postby kobebryant248 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:46 pm

well great win tonight . i am one of the biggest kobe bryant fan but i have to be honest kobe played in my opinion a bad game. 8 turnovers says at it all. he was far from awesome sorry 24fanyes. but i don t care he had some good plays too. he has to go to the basket more that is what i think. because he settled tonight for to many jumpers. had some opportunities to go to the basket but stopped and tried for some step back jumpers over 2 defenders. i think he was a little afraid about the clippers bigs under the basket . props to mwp and gasol but also bynum all played great tonight, fisher had a impact too but for me goudlock was very good he gave us some good minutes and scoring. really good win great effort by lakers hopefully that keeps them going after that big and very emotional win.
kobebryant248

Postby 7cody on Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:55 pm

ladam24 wrote:
7cody wrote:
ladam24 wrote:Criticizing Kobe is one thing, and I think he deserves it sometimes, but saying the man has low basketball IQ should get you banned from the site.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Okay, let's break it down play by play next game. I should have said horrible decision making, that's a better way to put it.

We'll keep a tally, right move/wrong move, good move/bad move, easy shot/hard shot

Let's do it

In the end, he's still one of the best players in basketball

Yes, because breaking down a single game would be the way to go about it. Because his performance in a single game is an indicator of how high his basketball IQ is.

If the result of your single game tally will provide you with all you need to know about the intelligence one of the greatest to ever play the game, there is probably no point in arguing with you.

Don't put words in my mouth, I never said it had to be a single game. We can do whatever sample size you want.
7cody

Postby the best_24 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:59 pm

biggestkobefanever wrote:
the best_24 wrote:great game fellas!
Hopefully this win will make people show more support in their team. Especially here

this

are you with me?
the best_24

Postby 24fanyes on Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:12 am

Pau's a Champion cp3, you ain't been there yet
24fanyes

Postby revgen on Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:30 am

While I loved Drew's block at the end, I still don't understand what the Clippers were thinking. They needed a bucket in the clutch and they gave to their most inept offensive player.
"Every time he’s hurt, he always plays, he always comes through."

- Metta World Peace on teammate Kobe Bryant
revgen
HDTV/Multimedia Guru

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday