Wed. 4/1 - Lakers @ Milwaukee - Predictions & Comments

Re: Wed. 4/1 - Lakers @ Milwaukee - Predictions & Comments

Postby therealdeal on Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:32 pm

gill wrote:I hope Bynum comes back this weekend. It'd be a nice gift in getting that 60th win.


It'd be great to see him on the floor soon. For both the fans and the team.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 40322
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Re: Wed. 4/1 - Lakers @ Milwaukee - Predictions & Comments

Postby Kobe Bryant 8 on Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:33 pm

NWLakerfan wrote:Only two more road games the rest of the year


And they are a ponds leap away. We should be comfortable until the third game of the playoffs.
Image

"Who's got it better than us? NOOOOOO BODY!" - Jim Harbaugh

Hip-Hop Fans: DJ KB8 Presents - Felt 3: The Remixes (Coming Soon)
User avatar
Kobe Bryant 8
CL's Voice of Reason
 
Posts: 21902
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:21 pm

Re: Wed. 4/1 - Lakers @ Milwaukee - Predictions & Comments

Postby tigerjeterkobe on Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:34 pm

Helljumper wrote:
JSM wrote:Way too close of a game, but a W is a W. I'll take it.

Mitch, I hope you spent this game wisely and scouted Sessions.


Sessions is an amazing player. He's incredibly smart and has great court vision. I'd love to have him on our team but I just don't see him as a triangle point guard.


Then we should get rid of Phil and his triangle offense so that we can see what drew and pau and LO and kobe and the rest can really do, more pick and rolls, more running, more everything, and less thinking about where PJ wants me to be,,, just a thought.
tigerjeterkobe

 
Posts: 1772
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:30 pm
Location: Buffalo

Re: Wed. 4/1 - Lakers @ Milwaukee - Predictions & Comments

Postby tigerjeterkobe on Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:35 pm

gill wrote:Kobe said it best in that interview: "You don't win championships anyway at this time of the year." Take note "sky-is-falling" crew!



whatever. he also said the "focus is to get better and keep getting better this time of year." well, are they getting better????? didn't think so.
tigerjeterkobe

 
Posts: 1772
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:30 pm
Location: Buffalo

Re: Wed. 4/1 - Lakers @ Milwaukee - Predictions & Comments

Postby Jazzygirl205 on Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:35 pm

thisbjgz wrote:
Jazzygirl205 wrote:I told Laker fans are bi-polar. One day some of you hate the team for a bad game almost giving up bashing everyone wanting trades, now you're in here acting like cheerleaders at a highschool basketball game, just hillarious.


this isnt your first time visiting is it sweety? lol :man10:


Lol, nope been here since the 23 of last month. Not trying to be rude but it's just funny how some of these guys can darn near shun the team off one day for a couple of losses then if we play well, right back in the game thread acting like rockstar groupies. "Oh L.A. sucks there's no way we're gonna win a title, that's it we're done, trade everyone". We win and people start playing well "Yay!! Omg great play Sasha, Omg great everyone just great, I love my team we're so awsome", lmao *shaking my head*
Image
User avatar
Jazzygirl205

 
Posts: 6342
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:25 pm

Re: Wed. 4/1 - Lakers @ Milwaukee - Predictions & Comments

Postby Helljumper on Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:40 pm

tigerjeterkobe wrote:
Helljumper wrote:
JSM wrote:Way too close of a game, but a W is a W. I'll take it.

Mitch, I hope you spent this game wisely and scouted Sessions.


Sessions is an amazing player. He's incredibly smart and has great court vision. I'd love to have him on our team but I just don't see him as a triangle point guard.


Then we should get rid of Phil and his triangle offense so that we can see what drew and pau and LO and kobe and the rest can really do, more pick and rolls, more running, more everything, and less thinking about where PJ wants me to be,,, just a thought.


No.
Image
User avatar
Helljumper

 
Posts: 14879
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 4:40 pm
Location: Riverside, CA

Re: Wed. 4/1 - Lakers @ Milwaukee - Predictions & Comments

Postby therealdeal on Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:42 pm

If Sessions were to make it to LA, I'd cream myself 3 times. It'd be amazing, completely pipe since this kid has a chance to get paid elsewhere, but it'd be amazing.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 40322
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Re: Wed. 4/1 - Lakers @ Milwaukee - Predictions & Comments

Postby tigerjeterkobe on Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:42 pm

Jazzygirl205 wrote:
thisbjgz wrote:
Jazzygirl205 wrote:I told Laker fans are bi-polar. One day some of you hate the team for a bad game almost giving up bashing everyone wanting trades, now you're in here acting like cheerleaders at a highschool basketball game, just hillarious.


this isnt your first time visiting is it sweety? lol :man10:


Lol, nope been here since the 23 of last month. Not trying to be rude but it's just funny how some of these guys can darn near shun the team off one day for a couple of losses then if we play well, right back in the game thread acting like rockstar groupies. "Oh L.A. sucks there's no way we're gonna win a title, that's it we're done, trade everyone". We win and people start playing well "Yay!! Omg great play Sasha, Omg great everyone just great, I love my team we're so awsome", lmao *shaking my head*


typical gal. exaggerate much?? who said this team is awesome today??? they struggled. they need a rest and a shot in the arm. Bynum could provide both. But they are far from looking awesome right now. I am hoping they turn it around so I can hoot and holler over them. But I have every right to say the bench sucks, the team is playing without energy or passion, the team doesn't seem to care, and then still party like a rock star if they win it all. nothing wrong with wanting them to be more consistent. nobody is crowning them right now. but nobody is saying they have no chance either.

if you want to say they are awesome all the time and excuse poor play by guys for 5 games in a row. so be it. that's what these forums are for. opinions. so rather than try to call out posters about their opinions, offer yours. how will the lakers finish the season and why???? tick tock tick tock
tigerjeterkobe

 
Posts: 1772
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:30 pm
Location: Buffalo

Re: Wed. 4/1 - Lakers @ Milwaukee - Predictions & Comments

Postby tigerjeterkobe on Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:45 pm

but if your are really hot, I am sorry and take it all back.
tigerjeterkobe

 
Posts: 1772
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:30 pm
Location: Buffalo

Re: Wed. 4/1 - Lakers @ Milwaukee - Predictions & Comments

Postby therealdeal on Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:48 pm

Cyber flirting on a Laker fan site...
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 40322
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Re: Wed. 4/1 - Lakers @ Milwaukee - Predictions & Comments

Postby tigerjeterkobe on Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:50 pm

well Realdeal, it is better than your "cream myself" comments, no?
tigerjeterkobe

 
Posts: 1772
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:30 pm
Location: Buffalo

Re: Wed. 4/1 - Lakers @ Milwaukee - Predictions & Comments

Postby TT24 on Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:55 pm

The refs in this game were bad... I just hope the Lakers bench can step up their play. PLEASE let Drew be back ASAP.
TT24

 
Posts: 7453
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Wed. 4/1 - Lakers @ Milwaukee - Predictions & Comments

Postby Jazzygirl205 on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:29 pm

To tiger:

Yes I've seen people say "Oh it's over we're losing, yeah L.A. sucks time for a trade we won't make it past the first round, and start blabbering about other teams and their star players on how great they are and how they're better than us. I don't like when people sugar coat for our team when they're playing bad,either I CRITIQUE THEM AS WELL, I GO OFF LOL. But there's a difference between acting like bandwagoners and then the next day acting like excited groupies. No one said any of you had to kiss L.A.'s a.s.s. all of the time I sure don't. It's just the over eaxaagerating after we lose a few games that kills me.
Image
User avatar
Jazzygirl205

 
Posts: 6342
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:25 pm

Re: Wed. 4/1 - Lakers @ Milwaukee - Predictions & Comments

Postby therealdeal on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:48 pm

tigerjeterkobe wrote:well Realdeal, it is better than your "cream myself" comments, no?


Touche sir.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 40322
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Re: Wed. 4/1 - Lakers @ Milwaukee - Predictions & Comments

Postby Kobe Bryant 8 on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:49 pm

therealdeal wrote:
tigerjeterkobe wrote:well Realdeal, it is better than your "cream myself" comments, no?


Touche sir.


Treated.
Image

"Who's got it better than us? NOOOOOO BODY!" - Jim Harbaugh

Hip-Hop Fans: DJ KB8 Presents - Felt 3: The Remixes (Coming Soon)
User avatar
Kobe Bryant 8
CL's Voice of Reason
 
Posts: 21902
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:21 pm

Re: Wed. 4/1 - Lakers @ Milwaukee - Predictions & Comments

Postby therealdeal on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:50 pm

Kobe Bryant 8 wrote:
therealdeal wrote:
tigerjeterkobe wrote:well Realdeal, it is better than your "cream myself" comments, no?


Touche sir.


Treated.

:man9:
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 40322
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Previous

Return to Lakers Game Tonight

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.