Wed. 12/1 - Lakers @ Rockets - Predictions & Comments

Re: Wed. 12/1 - Lakers @ Rockets - Predictions & Comments

Postby LakeShow09 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:57 pm

STFU Battier
LakeShow09

Postby Furious Laker on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:58 pm

The only good thing about this is that it shows teams like Utah Phoenix, Memphis and Indiana that there was nothing special about them beating the Lakers
Furious Laker

Postby shoe on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:58 pm

The houston commentators were saying Kobe was 9-10 from the field at one point and i was so confused.
shoe

Postby Kobe mvp! on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:59 pm

karacha wrote:This is kinda funny at this point.

same here
Kobe mvp!

Postby DanielBeltz24 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:59 pm

I've never been more disgusted as a Laker fan. During the Kobe years when we had no one, I wasn't expecting a championship. This year I was expecting us to 3-peat and they start pulling this [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. We either better be saving it for the playoffs or Fisher can [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] off.
DanielBeltz24

Postby SeasonTicketHolder on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:00 pm

Forget not making shots...just flat out uninspired defense.

But isn't that the Laker M.O. during the season????

Not surprising. You could've started 5 scrubs today and they still beat the Lakers....wait a minute :man3:
SeasonTicketHolder

Postby Uncle_Meat on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:00 pm

4 consecutive losses! When was the last time this happened to the WC Lakers? Phil will now assume center stage. You watch as the drama unfolds. 4 consecutive losses for a coach definitely gets his dander up in defense of his own job! I'm very interested to hear what comes out of Phil's mouth... :man6:
Uncle_Meat

Postby noobiew on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:00 pm

LOL, i couldn't even notice that Artest has only played 13 minutes in the game, new season low minute in a game for him.
Michael Jordan : "My Chicago team are the all-time greatest"
Magic Johnson : "Put me with Kareem, James Worthy, Cooper and Byron Scott, and we'd dominate your Bulls team"
noobiew

Postby 7cody on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:00 pm

We need to stop running our offense through Allen Iverson.
7cody

Postby BadCoaching on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:02 pm

Kobe isn't defending at all neither is Fisher. Pau is a lame duck has played way to many minutes looks completely tired. Artest just runs around doing pretty much nothing. Odom forgot how to block out or stop a guy from getting an easy layup..

This team would play better with Blake/Barnes/Brown/Odom/Caracter on the floor right now.
BadCoaching

Postby tigerjeterkobe on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:03 pm

as I said last night, Kobe is not a great closer anymore. Not the same lift, little explosion.

Not just tough to 4-peat in the West, but with several 50-win teams, it may be impossible.

Lost 3 to mediocre teams. Sad to see. Gasol is beyond garbage right now.
tigerjeterkobe

Postby 7cody on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:04 pm

I was saying earlier that Kobe plays almost no defense. Does anyone believe me now?

In all his greatness, Kobe plays no defense and takes a lot of retarded shots. I love Kobe. But he used to at least play defense.

Oh well, we'll have everything together come playoffs. Nothing serious happened tonight.
7cody

Postby tigerjeterkobe on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:06 pm

this is supposed to be the soft part of the offense. don't want to see them play Dallas, SA, or NO. yikes
tigerjeterkobe

Postby Kobe mvp! on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:10 pm

tigerjeterkobe wrote:as I said last night, Kobe is not a great closer anymore. Not the same lift, little explosion.

Not just tough to 4-peat in the West, but with several 50-win teams, it may be impossible.

CRAP!
Kobe mvp!

Postby Ariza68 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:11 pm

Lakers have an aged backcourt and it's sadly showing now. Bynum' comeback will fix nothing.

Fisher is not a starter right now and PJ should realize it.
Ariza68

Postby THE_LAKE_SHOW24 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:37 pm

God damn everyone's panicing....get a grip
Can you guys do anything to free you up off of him or make some adjustments for next game?
-"Um I'm not really too concerned about it to be honest with you. I mean I'm more concerned about gettin' rebounds & loose balls, stuff like that. When push comes to shove I can always get a bucket."
Kobe Bryant; Postgame interview game 4 2010 NBA Finals
THE_LAKE_SHOW24

Postby THE_LAKE_SHOW24 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:40 pm

tigerjeterkobe wrote:as I said last night, Kobe is not a great closer anymore. Not the same lift, little explosion.

Can you guys do anything to free you up off of him or make some adjustments for next game?
-"Um I'm not really too concerned about it to be honest with you. I mean I'm more concerned about gettin' rebounds & loose balls, stuff like that. When push comes to shove I can always get a bucket."
Kobe Bryant; Postgame interview game 4 2010 NBA Finals
THE_LAKE_SHOW24

Postby lakerfantilldeath on Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:52 pm

:man10: :bang:
Pau Gasol, the best overall bigman in the NBA.
lakerfantilldeath

Postby LakerPride247 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:10 am

The only real problem right now is Fish. He is absolutely the worst starting guard in the NBA right now. I've always supported him as a player, but he's done as a major contributor. I'm sure he'll hit a huge three at some point in the playoffs, but other than that, he's giving us nothing. I think that when Phil feels comfortable with Blake's knowledge of the Triangle that he'll replace Fish in the starting lineup. That's really the only thing keeping him on the bench at this point.
“This contract with Joel Anthony is a testament to the man who is second to none; who has worked hard and deserved this,” said Heat President Pat Riley. “We felt that what he has done over the last couple of years in developing his game, his body and his knowledge warrants this reward. If other NBA non-drafted free agents want a prototype to follow, Joel Anthony is that man."

Heat President/Acid abuser Pat Riley
LakerPride247

Postby LakerPride247 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:13 am

gill wrote:We got HUGE problems... namely Pau and LO's minutes and F'N Fish finishing games instead of Blake.

This is the only glaring problem we have right now and I honestly believe that it's Blake's lack of a deep understanding of the Triangle that is keeping him from getting crunchtime minutes. If he had a better grasp of the offense he'd be out there instead of Fish. Fish is just completely embarrassing on both ends. I still can't get past that fadeaway that he took tonight. I just laughed at it and went back to cooking...lol.
“This contract with Joel Anthony is a testament to the man who is second to none; who has worked hard and deserved this,” said Heat President Pat Riley. “We felt that what he has done over the last couple of years in developing his game, his body and his knowledge warrants this reward. If other NBA non-drafted free agents want a prototype to follow, Joel Anthony is that man."

LakerPride247

Postby lakerfantilldeath on Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:16 am

LakerPride247 wrote:The only real problem right now is Fish. He is absolutely the worst starting guard in the NBA right now. I've always supported him as a player, but he's done as a major contributor. I'm sure he'll hit a huge three at some point in the playoffs, but other than that, he's giving us nothing. I think that when Phil feels comfortable with Blake's knowledge of the Triangle that he'll replace Fish in the starting lineup. That's really the only thing keeping him on the bench at this point.

Carlos Arroyo says hi.
lakerfantilldeath

Postby lakerfantilldeath on Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:17 am

Double post.
Last edited by lakerfantilldeath on Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
lakerfantilldeath

Postby lakerfantilldeath on Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:17 am

Triple post.
Last edited by lakerfantilldeath on Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
lakerfantilldeath

Postby LakerPride247 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:31 am

Said it three times and it's still wrong.

LakerPride247

Postby lakerfantilldeath on Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:34 am

Fisher has played bad the last couple of games, but he's still better than Arroyo who is just terrible.
lakerfantilldeath

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Gameday