Wed. 1/9 - Lakers @ Spurs - Predictions & Comments

Re: Wed. 1/9 - Lakers @ Spurs - Predictions & Comments

Postby Unknowndevil on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:37 pm

at least this isn't blow out like expected, even though a loss but now I have a little (just a little) confidence that Lakers can make to playoff
Unknowndevil

Postby Maluco Beleza on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:37 pm

mister anakin wrote:
trodgers wrote:Magic making a good point: MWP made some stupid decisions down the line.

Clark played a great game. I think Nash played pretty well, too.

I think this is Lakers season in a nutshell: bad decisions down the line.

or how about losing by 20 then getting it to 3 with under 1 min and still losing...........
Maluco Beleza

Postby Maluco Beleza on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:38 pm

idk about u guys but this was the worst loss of the season
Maluco Beleza

Postby Uncle_Meat on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:38 pm

Still need 30 wins to make playoffs. Not looking good right now. :man5:
Uncle_Meat

Postby odom1year on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:38 pm

Great game though. It's so encouraging.
odom1year

Postby Uncle_Meat on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:41 pm

Unknowndevil wrote:at least this isn't blow out like expected, even though a loss but now I have a little (just a little) confidence that Lakers can make to playoff

They need to go like 30 - 14 the rest of season. Yah think? :man10:
Uncle_Meat

Postby JoelMyersScrotalSack on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:44 pm

trodgers wrote:
JoelMyersScrotalSack wrote:
trodgers wrote:
JoelMyersScrotalSack wrote:
JoelMyersScrotalSack wrote:20+ pt blowout for most of the game, LA will make a meaningless comeback at the end

Close enough right?

Never down 20, and the meaningless comeback wasn't meaningless. So, nah?

We didn't win so yeah it was meaningless. If you think consistently making comebacks against teams that stop playing late in the 4th is where this team needs to be right now you should probably re evaulate your standards.

Come on, when you have a game winning look, unless it's a closeout game on your season, that's not meaningless. Maybe you should re evaluate your standards. Wouldn't you say that Clark played a good game, for instance? Well, they lost. But that doesn't make it meaningless. Losing doesn't make achievements meaningless.

Sure we saw some good things, but where the Lakers are at right now a loss is a loss and they can't afford to have this happen anymore.
JoelMyersScrotalSack

Postby kobebryant248 on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:48 pm

before i go for now. first mwp had a very good game most of the night but the last couple of plays from mwp were just awful and absolutely bonehead plays. can t believe he took a fastbreak so selfish instead of passing to a open kobe for a easy scoring opporturnity and that drive to the basket where he was blocked also very bad. so you don t remember the good plays just the very bad ones he had in the last 2 minutes. just dumb plays . earl clark came to play that s for sure. lakers showed some fight but took to many three s and the end of the game and it was like the whole season so far a little to late that comeback try . oh and don t forget all these bonehead plays that cost us so many games so far tonight it was mwp with such dumb plays and vs denver it was d12. but once again at least they kept fighting. i hope we can win on friday but i guess we loose. so we will 15 -21 before our bigs comeback and maybe some help from new players and maybe then we start over again , after that we have 2 games at home vs cleveland and milwaukee that we should and must win before miami comes to town.. i might be crazy but i still say lakers make the playoffs seed 6 till 8 is still makeable. it sounds like crazy and a tall order and it is but i still think lakers make the playoffs
kobebryant248

Postby Exonyte on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:48 pm

i was actually very pleased even though we lost, just because of how thrilling the comeback was. anyone blaming mwp for this loss is outta their mind. he blew that 3 on 1 fastbreak where he should've passed but c'mon, he brings it every single night just like tonight

just noticed MWP had SEVEN steals as well!
Last edited by Exonyte on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Exonyte

Postby laker911 on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:49 pm

Uncle_Meat wrote:
Unknowndevil wrote:at least this isn't blow out like expected, even though a loss but now I have a little (just a little) confidence that Lakers can make to playoff

30-14 was 2 games ago. They probably need to go 30-12 right now. :man10:
laker911

Postby Unknowndevil on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:50 pm

Uncle_Meat wrote:

definite possible, If we play D correctly, we should beat those weaker team. as we only face strong team (I count Boston in too) 13 times start on Friday. lets say we lose those 13 games but win everything else, we still have a shot. Lakers just need to play with energy like they did today like Earl Clark
Unknowndevil

Previous

Return to Lakers Game Tonight