Wed. 1/12 - Lakers @ Warriors - Predictions & Comments

Re: Wed. 1/12 - Lakers @ Warriors - Predictions & Comments

Postby Heavier Than Heaven on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:40 pm

God awful finish to the half, but the 3rd quarter will determine the winner I think.
BUCK FOSTON

Thanks to Mookie for Avy!
User avatar
Heavier Than Heaven

 
Posts: 8013
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 9:51 pm
Location: Edmonton, Alberta CANADA

Re: Wed. 1/12 - Lakers @ Warriors - Predictions & Comments

Postby bystander on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:40 pm

TT24 wrote:Anyone with a good link? Mines keep trippin.........


I tried several, all with the same problem. I stayed awake until 4:30 in the morning for this F me.I should "wake up" in a hour or two. I think i won't stay for the second half. Hope they can put some effort and win this.
pearl jam - little wing/maggot brain

best 9:30 minutes of music of all time
User avatar
bystander

 
Posts: 6366
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:23 pm
Location: Salamanca, Spain.

Re: Wed. 1/12 - Lakers @ Warriors - Predictions & Comments

Postby TT24 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:41 pm

trodgers wrote:
SignPippenNow wrote:What is wrong with Kobe tonight? My God he is a turnover machine tonight and can't hit a shot and won't take a wide open 3.

He's 4 for 7.

Exactly... The to's is part is true, but he's made more than half of his shots.
TT24

 
Posts: 7451
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Wed. 1/12 - Lakers @ Warriors - Predictions & Comments

Postby timothy on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:41 pm

bruddahmanmatt wrote:
timothy wrote:guarantee a loss; 20 dollars to each of you if i'm wrong


A loss by which team? Or did you think we were stupid enough to see that you didn't even pick a side with that amazingly genius statement? FAIL.

:man10: :man10: :man10:


you know what i meant. weren't you in my pos. before? :man11:
timothy

 
Posts: 1576
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:14 pm

Re: Wed. 1/12 - Lakers @ Warriors - Predictions & Comments

Postby SignPippenNow on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:42 pm

LA has 7 turnovers and Kobe has 5. I guess it just seemed like he can't hit a shot, but the turnovers are killing LA.
SignPippenNow

 
Posts: 3296
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:44 am

Re: Wed. 1/12 - Lakers @ Warriors - Predictions & Comments

Postby TT24 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:42 pm

SignPippenNow wrote:LA can win this game but Kobe has to play better than this.

And the bench needs to score more than 6 points.
TT24

 
Posts: 7451
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Wed. 1/12 - Lakers @ Warriors - Predictions & Comments

Postby nameant on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:42 pm

TT24 wrote:
trodgers wrote:
SignPippenNow wrote:What is wrong with Kobe tonight? My God he is a turnover machine tonight and can't hit a shot and won't take a wide open 3.

He's 4 for 7.

Exactly... The to's is part is true, but he's made more than half of his shots.


He should shoot more and pass less. His passing this game has been pathetic. He's trying to make something out of nothing.
User avatar
nameant

 
Posts: 25329
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:30 pm

Re: Wed. 1/12 - Lakers @ Warriors - Predictions & Comments

Postby solenstyle on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:43 pm

Kobe has to stop turning it over. If he does that and we go inside out, we'll win the game.
Image
User avatar
solenstyle

 
Posts: 1524
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:20 pm

Re: Wed. 1/12 - Lakers @ Warriors - Predictions & Comments

Postby bystander on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:43 pm

Odom is missing today, he could be a x-factor for the second half
pearl jam - little wing/maggot brain

best 9:30 minutes of music of all time
User avatar
bystander

 
Posts: 6366
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:23 pm
Location: Salamanca, Spain.

Re: Wed. 1/12 - Lakers @ Warriors - Predictions & Comments

Postby kray28 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:43 pm

Kobe's a little out of sync right now....not sure what the issue is. That pass was way over Drew's head....and on the next time down he lost the handle in traffic. Little hiccup at the end...but we were playing the right way for most of that second quarter though.

Monta isn't going to be able to keep up this pace, he could barely breathe during the halftime interview, and the coach ran him all 24 minutes.

If the Lakers cut down on the turnovers and keep feeding the ball to the bigs they will win....
Last edited by kray28 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
kray28

 
Posts: 21207
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 8:16 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Re: Wed. 1/12 - Lakers @ Warriors - Predictions & Comments

Postby SignPippenNow on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:43 pm

TT24 wrote:
SignPippenNow wrote:LA can win this game but Kobe has to play better than this.

And the bench needs to score more than 6 points.



When Shannon plays well it seems like LA rolls. I don't count on Luke, but yeah, Odom, Blake and Brown have to score more.
SignPippenNow

 
Posts: 3296
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:44 am

Re: Wed. 1/12 - Lakers @ Warriors - Predictions & Comments

Postby trodgers on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:44 pm

Hey, do you guys think Kobe should stop turning it over so much? If so, repost this.
blog.travisjrodgers.com
Its like Dr. Buss is guarding the Celtic rim this second half. Nothings dropping
User avatar
trodgers
Site Manager
 
Posts: 45251
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:31 pm
Location: Orlando

Re: Wed. 1/12 - Lakers @ Warriors - Predictions & Comments

Postby Furious Laker on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:44 pm

Clippers showing that they still suck. letting Heat right back in it
Furious Laker

 
Posts: 2549
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:27 pm
Location: Behind Enemy Lines

Re: Wed. 1/12 - Lakers @ Warriors - Predictions & Comments

Postby Ariza68 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:45 pm

TT24 wrote:
trodgers wrote:
SignPippenNow wrote:What is wrong with Kobe tonight? My God he is a turnover machine tonight and can't hit a shot and won't take a wide open 3.

He's 4 for 7.

Exactly... The to's is part is true, but he's made more than half of his shots.

The to's part is true? What does it mean? A litle accident? 5 TO in 17 minutes! Are you kidding me?
Kobe right now is hurting badly this team.
Ariza68

 
Posts: 195
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:47 am

Re: Wed. 1/12 - Lakers @ Warriors - Predictions & Comments

Postby bruddahmanmatt on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:45 pm

timothy wrote:
bruddahmanmatt wrote:
timothy wrote:guarantee a loss; 20 dollars to each of you if i'm wrong


A loss by which team? Or did you think we were stupid enough to see that you didn't even pick a side with that amazingly genius statement? FAIL.

:man10: :man10: :man10:


you know what i meant. weren't you in my pos. before? :man11:


How was I in your position? Unlike you I wasn't crapping my pants 12 minutes into the game.
P&G
bruddahmanmatt

 
Posts: 12220
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:57 am

Re: Wed. 1/12 - Lakers @ Warriors - Predictions & Comments

Postby trodgers on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:46 pm

kray28 wrote:Kobe's a little out of sync right now....not sure what the issue is. That pass was way over Drew's head....and on the next time down he lost the handle in traffic. Little hiccup at the end...but we were playing the right way for most of that second quarter though.

Monta isn't going to be able to keep up this pace, he could barely breathe during the halftime interview, and the coach ran him all 24 minutes.

If the Lakers cut down on the turnovers and keep feeding the ball to the bigs they will win....

That last minute was absolutely horrendous by LA.
blog.travisjrodgers.com
Its like Dr. Buss is guarding the Celtic rim this second half. Nothings dropping
User avatar
trodgers
Site Manager
 
Posts: 45251
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:31 pm
Location: Orlando

Re: Wed. 1/12 - Lakers @ Warriors - Predictions & Comments

Postby solenstyle on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:46 pm

trodgers wrote:Hey, do you guys think Kobe should stop turning it over so much? If so, repost this.


Yes
Image
User avatar
solenstyle

 
Posts: 1524
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:20 pm

Re: Wed. 1/12 - Lakers @ Warriors - Predictions & Comments

Postby LOAllStar2011 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:47 pm

LMAO we are down 8 calm down people.
LOAllStar2011

 
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:03 am

Re: Wed. 1/12 - Lakers @ Warriors - Predictions & Comments

Postby bruddahmanmatt on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:48 pm

Furious Laker wrote:Clippers showing that they still suck. letting Heat right back in it


Yeah, they sure do suck dropping 44 on Miami in the first quarter. The Lakers did so much better. No one was expecting them to even be in it at halftime, give them some friggin' credit. Image
P&G
bruddahmanmatt

 
Posts: 12220
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:57 am

Re: Wed. 1/12 - Lakers @ Warriors - Predictions & Comments

Postby timothy on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:48 pm

How was I in your position? Unlike you I wasn't crapping my pants 12 minutes into the game.


criticizing the lakers when they played poorly position. villain type, maybe i have mistaken your username for someone else's.

don't get me wrong i want them to win, badly, but i hate seeing them trail like this and this team should trail to no one when they rly want to win, esp against a sub .500 gsw club
timothy

 
Posts: 1576
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:14 pm

Re: Wed. 1/12 - Lakers @ Warriors - Predictions & Comments

Postby kray28 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:49 pm

trodgers wrote:
kray28 wrote:Kobe's a little out of sync right now....not sure what the issue is. That pass was way over Drew's head....and on the next time down he lost the handle in traffic. Little hiccup at the end...but we were playing the right way for most of that second quarter though.

Monta isn't going to be able to keep up this pace, he could barely breathe during the halftime interview, and the coach ran him all 24 minutes.

If the Lakers cut down on the turnovers and keep feeding the ball to the bigs they will win....

That last minute was absolutely horrendous by LA.


If it was the end of the game, I'd agree it was "horrendous", but it's the end of the 1st half, no need to go off the deep end.

Kobe, for his part, has to step it up.
Image
User avatar
kray28

 
Posts: 21207
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 8:16 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Re: Wed. 1/12 - Lakers @ Warriors - Predictions & Comments

Postby TT24 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:49 pm

SignPippenNow wrote:
TT24 wrote:
SignPippenNow wrote:LA can win this game but Kobe has to play better than this.

And the bench needs to score more than 6 points.



When Shannon plays well it seems like LA rolls. I don't count on Luke, but yeah, Odom, Blake and Brown have to score more.

When I said the bench, I really wasn't even including Luke. Lol I meant Shannon, LO, and Steve. I want say Luke doesn't exist to me.
TT24

 
Posts: 7451
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Wed. 1/12 - Lakers @ Warriors - Predictions & Comments

Postby kray28 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:51 pm

Pau did a lot of the scoring while the bench unit was out there....and the "bench" stint keyed a good part of that 15-1 run in 2nd quarter to get us back into the game.
Image
User avatar
kray28

 
Posts: 21207
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 8:16 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Re: Wed. 1/12 - Lakers @ Warriors - Predictions & Comments

Postby kray28 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:53 pm

The Lakers need to assert their dominance in the third....the deficit is not a big deal, and couple stops and some solid possessions will reinstate order.
Image
User avatar
kray28

 
Posts: 21207
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 8:16 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Re: Wed. 1/12 - Lakers @ Warriors - Predictions & Comments

Postby Lqv2015 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:53 pm

LOAllStar2011 wrote:LMAO we are down 8 calm down people.


Don't you know? A 5 game winning streak is on the line.
LAKERS-4-LIFE
User avatar
Lqv2015

 
Posts: 6025
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2005 1:59 am

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Gameday

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.