Wed. 4/6 - Lakers @ Warriors - Predictions & Comments

Re: Wed. 4/6 - Lakers @ Warriors - Predictions & Comments

Postby timothy on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:40 pm

mamatheregoesthatman wrote:
timothy wrote:matt and mama:

tell me if this was mia or bos or chi, you think they'd play this pathetic and be down to the warriors at the half? thought so. :freak2:

homers like you guys make this unbearable, criticism has to be brought forth if it's deserved. and most of the board agrees the lakers have been idiots the past 2.5 games, am i wrong here?

:man10: :man10: :man10:

yeah you can't come up with anything else bc you know what i typed is true. :jam2: :jam2: :jam2: :man1: :man1: :man1:
timothy

Postby bruddahmanmatt on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:41 pm

tell me if this was mia or bos or chi, you think they'd play this pathetic and be down to the warriors at the half? thought so. :freak2:

homers like you guys make this unbearable, criticism has to be brought forth if it's deserved. and most of the board agrees the lakers have been idiots the past 2.5 games, am i wrong here?

Miami just lost to Milwaukee earlier tonight and we're all very aware of Boston's recent struggles. You were saying?

ImageImageImage
P&G
bruddahmanmatt

Postby ojdidit123 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:42 pm

Praying for a loss? Nice.

We deserve it man nuff said the smiple fact that this game is close right now is a travesty of epic proportions and is an outright embarassment there is nothing positive to say about this team from the last 2 nights other than Andrew Bynum.. so eiter we come out and rape this team in the 2nd half or we deserve to lose.. no middle ground, no grey area, all or nothing.. this team is too good to allow this team to play close at all
ojdidit123

Postby mamatheregoesthatman on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:42 pm

timothy wrote:
mamatheregoesthatman wrote:

:man10: :man10: :man10:

yeah you can't come up with anything else bc you know what i typed is true. :jam2: :jam2: :jam2: :man1: :man1: :man1:

Whatever. Miami and Dallas lost tonight, in case you didn't know.
Thanks for the sig, Jr. Kobe.

mamatheregoesthatman

Postby ojdidit123 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:43 pm

bruddahmanmatt wrote:

Miami just lost to Milwaukee earlier tonight and we're all very aware of Boston's recent struggles. You were saying?

ImageImageImage

Miami was without Wade tonight whats our excuse?.. you were saying
ojdidit123

Postby OCLakersFan247 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:44 pm

ojdidit123 wrote:
bruddahmanmatt wrote:

ImageImageImage

Huh they still had 2 of their 3 stars playing...it's the bucks
"expose foes with hocus pocus flows, they froze, now suckas idealize my chosen blows"-2pac

"Check the Franck Mueller...the color of the Lakers"-Clipse
OCLakersFan247

Postby eNlight on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:45 pm

whoa just got some dinner and got off of work, didn't expect some of us here to go to sleep soooooooo early or soooo early in the east coast lol.
eNlight

Postby tigerjeterkobe on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:45 pm

Kray --

Dagger s to my heart. I must now change my name as my beloved sports stars are all past their primes and unbearable to watch.

Tiger -- now a joke (though I still love him for what he did to the sport)

Jeter -- no longer clutch. Though I still love him for the 5 tings.

Kobe -- same ad Jeter. Exact same.

Sweet dreams all. Hope they come back. But I don't want to go to sleep angry like last night.
tigerjeterkobe

Postby bruddahmanmatt on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:45 pm

ojdidit123 wrote:
bruddahmanmatt wrote:Miami just lost to Milwaukee earlier tonight and we're all very aware of Boston's recent struggles. You were saying?

ImageImageImage

I noticed that you avoided mentioning anything about Boston. You were saying?

As far as Miami w/o Wade is concerned, have you looked at Milwaukee's roster lately?
Last edited by bruddahmanmatt on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
P&G
bruddahmanmatt

Postby kray28 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:45 pm

Not sure what's going on with the turnovers...but this won't get it done. Not just the turnovers, but just uncharacteristically dumb decisions in many areas.

Phil is more concerned with resting guys than winning games. He's not using Drew in the most optimal fashion...let the guy play, he's dominating the Dubs. The Pau and Lamar frontline is just getting pinker...even by a pathetic rebounding team like the Dubs. It's effort thing...they don't want to mix it up inside.
kray28

Postby mamatheregoesthatman on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:45 pm

ojdidit123 wrote:
Praying for a loss? Nice.

We deserve it man nuff said the smiple fact that this game is close right now is a travesty of epic proportions and is an outright embarassment there is nothing positive to say about this team from the last 2 nights other than Andrew Bynum.. so eiter we come out and rape this team in the 2nd half or we deserve to lose.. no middle ground, no grey area, all or nothing.. this team is too good to allow this team to play close at all

We SHOULD be blowing them out, it's true, but you never know what to get with the Lakers. A win, even a close one, is always better than a loss. We MIGHT lose, but to say we SHOULD lose because we DESERVE to lose is a bit much. But you're entitled to your opinion.
Last edited by mamatheregoesthatman on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mamatheregoesthatman

Postby Doc Brown on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:46 pm

Last time I checked Milwaukee wasnt exactly an elite team. And this game still has a half left to go, lets just see how this game plays out.
Last edited by Doc Brown on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby ojdidit123 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:46 pm

and its the warriors for us not like we are playing any team worthwhile..
ojdidit123

Postby eNlight on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:46 pm

i think vlad is going to have a career 2nd half and dunk on everyone lol
eNlight

Postby mamatheregoesthatman on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:47 pm

tigerjeterkobe wrote:Kray --

Dagger s to my heart. I must now change my name as my beloved sports stars are all past their primes and unbearable to watch.

Tiger -- now a joke (though I still love him for what he did to the sport)

Jeter -- no longer clutch. Though I still love him for the 5 tings.

Kobe -- same ad Jeter. Exact same.

Sweet dreams all. Hope they come back. But I don't want to go to sleep angry like last night.

Kobe no longer clutch? OK. :man10:

mamatheregoesthatman

Postby timothy on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:47 pm

ojdidit123 wrote:
bruddahmanmatt wrote:

ImageImageImage

THANK YOU.
timothy

Postby ojdidit123 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:48 pm

We should be blowing them out, it's true, but you never know what to get with the Lakers. A win, even a close one, is always better than a loss. We MIGHT lose, but to say we SHOULD lose because we DESERVE to lose is a bit much. But you're entitled to your opinion.

Maybe my expectations are too high for this team but I don't think so.. we should've blown out Utah so I prefer a loss over a close win to them.. the only teams I am comfortable with close wins to are actual good ones
ojdidit123

Postby bruddahmanmatt on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:48 pm

ojdidit123 wrote:

and its the warriors for us not like we are playing any team worthwhile..

LA's transition D is atrocious. GS is a team that likes to run. They're praying on one of the Lakers' greatest weaknesses right now. The Bucks have THE WORST offense in the league. Even without Wade the Heat should have had enough firepower to beat the likes of Jennings, Maggette, Salmons, Gooden and a busted up Redd and Bogut. Gimme a break.
P&G
bruddahmanmatt

Postby Doc Brown on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:50 pm

We are going to be a 55 plus win team, honestly ruff patches or not that is nothing to compain about. They are on pace for the same amount of wins they had in previous seasons. Its not nba2k11 they arent going to win every game, they cant push reset when the game is going bad.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby mamatheregoesthatman on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:50 pm

The Heat were without Wade, but they still had LeBron and Bosh, yet they still lost to the Bucks at home. Not very elite for an elite team, wouldn't you say?

mamatheregoesthatman

Postby bruddahmanmatt on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:52 pm

mamatheregoesthatman wrote:The Heat were without Wade, but they still had LeBron and Bosh, yet they still lost to the Bucks at home. Not very elite for an elite team, wouldn't you say?

They probably just looked at the box score and saw that Wade didn't play. Bosh had TONS of good looks down the stretch but he completely blew it on offense late in the 4th. I love when clown like those two open their mouths despite the fact that they didn't even watch the game.
P&G
bruddahmanmatt

Postby eNlight on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:52 pm

derek fisher is too slow for this type of play.
eNlight

Postby mamatheregoesthatman on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:52 pm

ojdidit123 wrote:
We should be blowing them out, it's true, but you never know what to get with the Lakers. A win, even a close one, is always better than a loss. We MIGHT lose, but to say we SHOULD lose because we DESERVE to lose is a bit much. But you're entitled to your opinion.

Maybe my expectations are too high for this team but I don't think so.. we should've blown out Utah so I prefer a loss over a close win to them.. the only teams I am comfortable with close wins to are actual good ones

My expectations are so high I expect a 3-peat this year. Yeah, we should've blown out Utah, but our complacency cost us. We have an entire half to go. You prefer a loss, I prefer a win. That's cool.

mamatheregoesthatman

Postby Jazzygirl205 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:52 pm

I'm so frustrated with our bench...
Jazzygirl205

Postby ggamannom on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:53 pm

ojdidit123 wrote:

you prefer a loss to a win? no team is going to show up every single game, i know what you're saying but i think lakers are bored again with the playoffs so close and the first seed virtually out of reach
ggamannom

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Gameday