Wed. 4/6 - Lakers @ Warriors - Predictions & Comments

Re: Wed. 4/6 - Lakers @ Warriors - Predictions & Comments

Postby mamatheregoesthatman on Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:59 pm

shehatesme wrote:
karacha wrote:
shehatesme wrote:We're about to have a 4 game losing streak with a for sure loss at portland

I think that L is not guaranteed anymore.

Its not but the way we're playing, ill be surprise if it isn't a blow out on Friday. A win is out of the question. Portland is gonna bring it and the lakers are tanking it.

Whatever happens happens. The 3-peat is what counts.
Last edited by mamatheregoesthatman on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks for the sig, Jr. Kobe.

mamatheregoesthatman

Postby Doc Brown on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:00 pm

At least I have chicken.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby KB24 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:00 pm

welcome back Lakers...where have you been during the 17-1 stretch?

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Postby mamatheregoesthatman on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:01 pm

KB24 wrote:welcome back Lakers...where have you been during the 17-1 stretch?

They were in hibernation until #1 was out of reach.

mamatheregoesthatman

Postby Uncle_Meat on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:01 pm

OK... why don't Lakers really tank the rest of the season so they can get rested and throw the switch again when the playoffs start... yeah that's the ticket... the road to 3peat!!! :man10:
Uncle_Meat

Postby mamatheregoesthatman on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:01 pm

jmoney4123 wrote:At least I have chicken.

Sounds good.

mamatheregoesthatman

Postby Quest4Truth on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:01 pm

Artest-Fisher-Odom-Blake-Brown shot 5-34(.14%)
Bryant-Gasol-Bynum-Barnes shot 26-43(.60%)
Last edited by Quest4Truth on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quest4Truth

Postby eNlight on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:01 pm

good night gents. its tax season, so back to my desk with coffee all day LOL
eNlight

Postby Jazzygirl205 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:01 pm

I think we're trying to conserve energy, yeah that's it. Old jokers they are, they make me laugh.
Jazzygirl205

Postby shehatesme on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:01 pm

Its ok though. We'll show up when it matters. Not really worry about losing
United, Man united,
We’re the boys in red and we're on our way to Wembley!
Wembley, Wembley,
We're the famous Man united and we're going to Wembley,
Wembley, Wembley,
We're the famous Man united and we're going to Wembley
shehatesme

Postby bruddahmanmatt on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:02 pm

Lakers better wake up. They're only one loss from pissing away HCA over the Celtics and the Heat.
P&G
bruddahmanmatt

Postby Uncle_Meat on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:03 pm

eNlight wrote:good night gents. its tax season, so back to my desk with coffee all day LOL

I'm so glad you got a job... :man6:
Uncle_Meat

Postby mamatheregoesthatman on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:03 pm

shehatesme wrote:Its ok though. We'll show up when it matters. Not really worry about losing

I agree. Now that #1 is no longer there for us, we just need to stay healthy and not lose too many more to hold #2.

mamatheregoesthatman

Postby Shampagni on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:04 pm

:disagree: You guys give him a pass, suck up and tell him and the world how great he is, me, I see no fire no passion, just a a guy going through the motions, who does not have the ear of his team. Let's face it, they don't listen to him anymore, otherwise they would execute better. Kobe allowed to dribble into double teams, getting the ball stolen, over dribbling, Pau Gasol not ordered to improve his upper body strength, jacking up three pointers instead of playing inside out. We all know what they should be doing, but the ultimate buck MUST stop at the coaches desk, but go ahead and give the teflon coach a pass, it's all the teams fault, after all, he's not on the team! :disagree:
Shampagni

Postby mamatheregoesthatman on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:04 pm

bruddahmanmatt wrote:Lakers better wake up. They're only one loss from pissing away HCA over the Celtics and the Heat.

We'll see. The game in Portland will be a good test for us.

mamatheregoesthatman

Postby mamatheregoesthatman on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:05 pm

Shampagni wrote: :disagree: You guys give him a pass, suck up and tell him and the world how great he is, me, I see no fire no passion, just a a guy going through the motions, who does not have the ear of his team. Let's face it, they don't listen to him anymore, otherwise they would execute better. Kobe allowed to dribble into double teams, getting the ball stolen, over dribbling, Pau Gasol not ordered to improve his upper body strength, jacking up three pointers instead of playing inside out. We all know what they should be doing, but the ultimate buck MUST stop at the coaches desk, but go ahead and give the teflon coach a pass, it's all the teams fault, after all, he's not on the team! :disagree:

Fine. Phil is the worst coach in the NBA. Satisfied? :man10:

mamatheregoesthatman

Postby GoldHammish on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:06 pm

KJ MonK wrote:
eNlight wrote:
Shampagni wrote::bang: AND SO ENDS ANOTHER GREAT MOMENT IN COACHING HISTORY :mad1:

:man10: :man10: shampagni cracks me up, each post i read makes me think that he's high or mentally challenged.

:man10: he/she always has these angry outbursts like AntoinetteMystery

Both are on my ignore list :man10:
GoldHammish

Postby Doc Brown on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:06 pm

Shampagni wrote::disagree: You guys give him a pass, suck up and tell him and the world how great he is, me, I see no fire no passion, just a a guy going through the motions, who does not have the ear of his team. Let's face it, they don't listen to him anymore, otherwise they would execute better. Kobe allowed to dribble into double teams, getting the ball stolen, over dribbling, Pau Gasol not ordered to improve his upper body strength, jacking up three pointers instead of playing inside out. We all know what they should be doing, but the ultimate buck MUST stop at the coaches desk, but go ahead and give the teflon coach a pass, it's all the teams fault, after all, he's not on the team! :disagree:

DANNNNNGGGGGGG!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!! Tell us how you really feel.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby GoldHammish on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:08 pm

jmoney4123 wrote:At least I have chicken.

:man10: :man10: :man10: I lol'd. The 17-1 stretch definitely fits the Leroy part that succeeds "comfort chicken".
GoldHammish

Postby wcsoldier81 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:11 pm

We didn't even try to seriously come back , Kobe stayed on the bench way too long ... I'm pissed with the overconfidence of this team ... We'll see how arrogant and confident they can be playing a Game 7 of the Finals at Miami or Boston
wcsoldier81

Postby shoe on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:22 pm

Shampagni wrote::disagree: You guys give him a pass, suck up and tell him and the world how great he is, me, I see no fire no passion, just a a guy going through the motions, who does not have the ear of his team. Let's face it, they don't listen to him anymore, otherwise they would execute better. Kobe allowed to dribble into double teams, getting the ball stolen, over dribbling, Pau Gasol not ordered to improve his upper body strength, jacking up three pointers instead of playing inside out. We all know what they should be doing, but the ultimate buck MUST stop at the coaches desk, but go ahead and give the teflon coach a pass, it's all the teams fault, after all, he's not on the team! :disagree:

Yup, the man with 11 rings in the last 20 years doesn't know what he's doing.
shoe

Postby Shampagni on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:28 pm

First of all I'm a guy, a die hard Laker fan, and the ONLY time I post, is when I watch the Lakers make fundamental basketball mistakes, and lose. The fact that they can turn it on at anytime, or FLIP THE SWITCH, infuriates me even more, what happened to playing hard and smart all the time? Am I mentally challenged to expect the coach, to at least have his team prepared to give it all. When you buy a ticket to a Laker game, is it fair to you to have a team mail it in and wait for the playoffs when the high rollers come in to get busy? When Magic Johnson expressed his dismay at some of the Lakers lackadaisical play last year and said that he was embarrassed, the people on this forum gave him hell, well I didn't. If you play hard and smart and lose, I have no beef, but losing, the way they have been losing, is about coaching, and the fact that no one sees that is frankly amazing to me, so all of you clones who want to ingnore my posts, I could care less, because I use this forum to vent my frustrations, and if you don't like it, TOUGH TIDDY SMIDDY!
Shampagni

Postby KJ MonK on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:51 pm

Shampagni wrote:
First of all I'm a guy, a die hard Laker fan, and the ONLY time I post, is when I watch the Lakers make fundamental basketball mistakes, and lose. The fact that they can turn it on at anytime, or FLIP THE SWITCH, infuriates me even more, what happened to playing hard and smart all the time? Am I mentally challenged to expect the coach, to at least have his team prepared to give it all. When you buy a ticket to a Laker game, is it fair to you to have a team mail it in and wait for the playoffs when the high rollers come in to get busy? When Magic Johnson expressed his dismay at some of the Lakers lackadaisical play last year and said that he was embarrassed, the people on this forum gave him hell, well I didn't. If you play hard and smart and lose, I have no beef, but losing, the way they have been losing, is about coaching, and the fact that no one sees that is frankly amazing to me, so all of you clones who want to ingnore my posts, I could care less, because I use this forum to vent my frustrations, and if you don't like it, TOUGH TIDDY SMIDDY!

so you quoted ME, but referred to the OTHER people's posts about being mentally challenged and your posts being ignored?
lol dont get all CAPS LOCK ON ME homeslice :kobe1:
@KJ_MonK

“Some time ago, talking to some people, they wanted a bonus if the Lakers made the playoffs. I said, `Bonus? If we don’t make the playoffs, you don’t work here anymore.”’
- Jerry Buss
"I know I can score 20 or 30 points anytime I want," Vujacic said.
KJ MonK

Postby KB24 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:45 pm

wcsoldier81 wrote:We didn't even try to seriously come back , Kobe stayed on the bench way too long ... I'm pissed with the overconfidence of this team ... We'll see how arrogant and confident they can be playing a Game 7 of the Finals at Miami or Boston

lets make the Finals first before we worry what happens there...

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Postby mamatheregoesthatman on Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:03 am

KB24 wrote:
wcsoldier81 wrote:We didn't even try to seriously come back , Kobe stayed on the bench way too long ... I'm pissed with the overconfidence of this team ... We'll see how arrogant and confident they can be playing a Game 7 of the Finals at Miami or Boston

lets make the Finals first before we worry what happens there...

Agreed. We have to focus on Portland.

mamatheregoesthatman

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Gameday