Wed. 4/6 - Lakers @ Warriors - Predictions & Comments

Re: Wed. 4/6 - Lakers @ Warriors - Predictions & Comments

Postby tigerjeterkobe on Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:18 am

called it on page one. Sigh.

Another 4 game losing streak. Here it comes. Which means losing HCA to Heat, possibly.

I never expected LA to win it all this year, and still don't.

Kobe is not playing within the team concept. Blake and Shannon are garbage on the road. LO and Gasol can't rebound well against active bigs. Tough stuff to watch.
tigerjeterkobe

Postby Doc Brown on Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:37 am

tigerjeterkobe wrote:I never expected LA to win it all this year, and still don't.

You should probably keep that type of s*** to yourself. Or at least only share that type of information with the conductor of the bandwagon, so he can let you off whenever you so please.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby NWLakerfan on Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:23 pm

BLAH BLAH BLAH... Crappy lose for sure, but not gonna go ballistic.. Get a couple more wins, get #2 locked up.. This is just another case of the crappy 82 game grind coming to a head.. No worries here..

Besides, anyone remember that we finished last season 4-7? It all starts for real a week from Sunday..
LAKERS FOR LIFE!!!
NWLakerfan

Postby mamatheregoesthatman on Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:55 pm

jmoney4123 wrote:
tigerjeterkobe wrote:I never expected LA to win it all this year, and still don't.

You should probably keep that type of s*** to yourself. Or at least only share that type of information with the conductor of the bandwagon, so he can let you off whenever you so please.

LOL. Don't worry about him, jmoney. The Lakers will defy the expectations of fans like tiger.
Thanks for the sig, Jr. Kobe.

mamatheregoesthatman

Postby mamatheregoesthatman on Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:57 pm

NWLakerfan wrote:BLAH BLAH BLAH... Crappy lose for sure, but not gonna go ballistic.. Get a couple more wins, get #2 locked up.. This is just another case of the crappy 82 game grind coming to a head.. No worries here..

Besides, anyone remember that we finished last season 4-7? It all starts for real a week from Sunday..

I love your positive attitude. :jam2:
Thanks for the sig, Jr. Kobe.

mamatheregoesthatman

Postby Doc Brown on Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:50 pm

mamatheregoesthatman wrote:
jmoney4123 wrote:

LOL. Don't worry about him, jmoney. The Lakers will defy the expectations of fans like tiger.

I truly believe they will. It just boggles my mind how people can jumpship so easily.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday