Wed. 3/7 - Lakers @ Wizards - Predictions & Comments

Re: Wed. 3/7 - Lakers @ Wizards - Predictions & Comments

Postby bruddahmanmatt on Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:38 pm

Worthy keeping his rage under control. I am stun.
P&G
bruddahmanmatt

Postby XXIV on Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:44 pm

bruddahmanmatt wrote:Worthy keeping his rage under control. I am stun.

He's taking it out on his pen.
XXIV

Postby kobebryant248 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:46 pm

sorry for that but lakers wouldn t have won vs miami if they were in full strenghts. don t hate me for that but in my opinion that is a fact. mwp a mess fish a mess bench at road games always a mess . kobe the last 2 games garbage. gasol and bynum were good at times when they got oppurtunities. i don t know if jim buss and fo care but we need a tru point guard , a sf who brings it on regular basis and real scorer from the bench. oh wait a minute we had two absolutely bench scorer named brown and odom whooops . so hopeully they will do something. and please someone tells kobe to stop hoisting up one bad shot after another instead try to go the basket more or feed the bigs. mix your game up please kobe. what will lakers do when starters go out the game ? friday kobe gasol and bynum will play the whole game . no just a joke. :mad1: but when you have such a bench then you are in real big trouble to rest your starters even a 21 point lead at washington isn t enough for this crap bench buch to hold on or at least not to giving up to many points . if nothing changes we will definetely loose at minnesotsa.
kobebryant248

Postby davriver290 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:46 pm

Looks like no more Laker games for me until playoffs :man6:
Sessions, Kobe, Metta, Gasol, Bynum
davriver290

Postby Finwë on Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:47 pm

lakers_09tv wrote:
biggestkobefanever wrote:WRONG. Kobe is NOT the reason the Lakers lost the lead, he was sitting on the bench when that happened.
It was more like this: Kobe (and solid play from most of the others) gave the lakers the lead, the bench & bynum lost it, and Kobe's AWFUL shooting + POOR defense from EVERYONE was the reason they couldn't get the lead back.
Still, the actual losing of the lead wasn't his fault. I'm not making excuses for him, to me he was the zero, but saying he cost the team the lead is just plain false.

Yeah, okay buddy.

What? it's not false? it's true? he lost the lead?
Again, to me Kobe was the Zero, but I'm just pointing out that he didn't lose the lead, it was (as Rooscooter said) the second stretch of the bench with Bynum that killed that lead. Kobe's play was inexcusable, and he should be criticisized for making it impossible for the lakers to make a comeback, but he shouldn't he held culprit of losing the lead.[/quote]
Last edited by Finwë on Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
Finwë

Postby kobebryant248 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:48 pm

yesterday i was pissed and today i am crushed and absolutely speechless. the worst loss of the season,. :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:
kobebryant248

Postby bruddahmanmatt on Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:49 pm

XXIV wrote:
bruddahmanmatt wrote:Worthy keeping his rage under control. I am stun.

He's taking it out on his pen.

LOL. Brown should ask Worthy to speak to the team the way he's raging. I'm glad Worthy called out Brown and said that he needs to either accept the blame or start calling out players. Being Mr. Nice Guy won't fly in the long run. Brown needs to say something, unfortunately I'm not sure if he has the testes to do so.
P&G
bruddahmanmatt

Postby Finwë on Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:51 pm

kobebryant248 wrote:yesterday i was pissed and today i am crushed and absolutely speechless. the worst loss of the season,. :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
Finwë

Postby Finwë on Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:56 pm

What is wrong with this team on the road? WTF ? Why do we allow career highs from nobodies and incredible performances from crap teams? What happens to the bench? Why does our rebounding dissapear? Why does kobe's jumper stops falling late? Why does pau become paula? Where do the offensive sets go? Where's the defense? A team can't expect big things if they can't perform on the road
Finwë

Postby kobebryant248 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:08 pm

nba elite teams are laughing at us right now. i hate to say it but in the last 2 games kobe looked like a 50 year old granddad . all these heavy minutes at the beginning of the season seems that they are now wearing him out. hopefully he can reenergize for fridays game at timberwolves.
kobebryant248

Postby TomSeaver on Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:27 pm

Embarassing.. Can't beat the Pistons and the sh-tty Wizards. Unreal
TomSeaver

Postby kobebryant248 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:53 pm

sorry for that but this is from la lakers rapid reaction and it absloutely right over kobes game tonight . he it is what it says : The issues start at the top and stems all the way to the bottom. As the team's undisputed leader, there's an onus on Kobe to exercise the same judicious in with his second half shot selection as during the first. Before intermission, he was rock solid, attacking the basket, putting up jumpers in rhythm and making great use head fakes to earn multiple trips to the line. After intermission, he was flat-out gunning, forcing wild shots and absolutely tuning out his teammates possession after possession. The timing of the Lakers' fall coincided almost precisely with his touch turning ice cold. This team takes their cues from Bryant, and when he goes into "head down" mode, unless truly necessary, it typically brings the worst out of everyone. i had to post it sorry but that is the truth.
kobebryant248

Postby Jazzygirl205 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:35 pm

I don't understand we play so well against Miami and then lose two back to back on the road to below average teams :bang:
Jazzygirl205

Postby Ring It Up on Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:37 pm

The Pistons and the Wiz are worse than below average. Pistons are closer to that label than the Wiz. The Wiz until tonight, were the second worse team in the NBA. Sad day.
How do I know Jesus loves me so much he doesn't want me working the whole weekend?
Exodus 31:15 Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.
Don't believe those lies, son! The only lies worth believing are the ones in the Bible! Can I get an amen?
Ring It Up

Postby kobebryant248 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:44 pm

Jazzygirl205 wrote:I don't understand we play so well against Miami and then lose two back to back on the road to below average teams :bang:

it s easy heat played without bosh. that is the truth
kobebryant248

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday