Wed. 1/12 @ Nuggets - Results Inside - Postgame comments

Postby hype on Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:27 pm

Kob3eight wrote:i don't care what happens, i want Rudy to start Sasha, or play him more. this guy can run and pass the ball. better than Chucky shooting threes after threes after threes. not looking to penetrate and dish.

Chucky must be blind.

yes!! im so furstrated with chuck threes right now. see how sasha pushs the ball upcourt?? and that pass he made to luke was sick. :bang:
hype

Postby shoe on Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:29 pm

chucky played terrible defense like normal, but he couldnt even hit shots today...double wammy :bang:
shoe

Postby Holly on Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:36 pm

I want to see Sasha play more time too!!!! But not only the last minutes!!!! Let's play him!!!! :bang:
Holly

Postby mandingo on Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:36 pm

Holly wrote:I want to see Sasha play more time too!!!! But not only the last minutes!!!! Let's play him!!!! :bang:

For reals. Everytime Sasha gets in, Tierre is still in and pulls a Kobe (takes it upon himself to score).
I bleed purple and sweat gold, don't ever question that.
Play Good Call
mandingo

Postby Frank White on Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:40 pm

That was an awful game from 1-12. Awful.
Frank White
Clublakers Moderator

Postby KB24 on Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:43 pm

We died by the 3 pointer :boxing1: Once again we shot terrible.
Sucky was awefull. If he doesn´t score points he is poison for this team. At least when he scores we can neutralize his NON DEFENSE but what really bothers me is the fact that we had always a 10-20 point dificit with 20 minutes left and we took three after three. If we would have penetrated we could have closed the gap. Denver is so weal that EVERY ONE could easily win tonight after thier game yesterday against Sacramento but fact is we can´t win three in a row and every time we land a win that some of you (not me) call a turning point we start losing to mediocre teams like tonight when the opponent is better IN ANY CATHEGORY. We looked more tired than they did. Our defense is out of this world. Unbelievable.We can´t keep opponents close when our 3s are not going in! Are the players so dumb or why are they getting quick panic for a 10 point dificit. I´m disappointed from Kobe and his "leadership". Man you see the 3s are not going, take the f**king ball to the hole instead of shooting threes over Camby and Martin. He is too dumb sometimes when i wish he should keep the team cool and he fits into the 3 point offense. He has to kick their but for the threes. I hope Cook gets traded injured or whatever but i don´t want to see him on court a s a Laker! All in all we knew those games are coming so it wasn´t surprising and i still think we need 2 guys. PF and PG. Somebody tell tomDUMBovic to give Sasha 10 minutes playing time!

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Postby Holly on Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:48 pm

"Somebody tell tomDUMBovic to give Sasha 10 minutes playing time!!"

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jam2:
Holly

Postby road2dynasty on Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:52 pm

I couldn't believe how we were jacking up 3's after 3's.
Especially early in the 4th quarter when we had some defensive stops...

Is Rudy really doing something about it? :bang:
road2dynasty

Postby xOxkObefanxOx on Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:58 pm

heya! Magicmoment here! [sorry, my sister's SN wudn't log off! :man5: ]

that game was HORRIBLE... i dont understand why they HAD to keep throwing up those 3's instead of attacking the basket. the only person i saw attack the basket was Mr. Caron Butler.. and what happend? he got to the line didnt he?? wow...

and SASHA!! oh my.. he got like was it 7pts?? in like the extremely short time he was on the court? dang, i swear, if rudy played him more, he'd be awesome. did u see that great bounce pass he made to walton [?] when there was about 1 min. left in the game?

"if it hurts that means you're still alive"
xOxkObefanxOx

Postby Kob3eight on Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:01 pm

Some of you say Sahsa sucks and can't play, or isn't ready to play.

Well he can't get that much learning experience in practice. He needs to be in a real NBA game. If he does bad, then he does bad. We are all expecting him to learn. But even though he might be bad as some of you are saying, I know one thing. Sasha will run and penetrate for a dish out. He will make the defense move all the time, leading to easy shots. When you see Chucky out there everyone is standing, no offense is being created. At least Sasha will penetrate and break down the defense. He needs to play more and learn in a real NBA game. Not sit for the entire game and play only in losing situations such as tonight, or other previous games.
Kob3eight
Resident Monkey

Postby Guest on Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:15 pm

sasha is the best pg you all have

Postby SOAD on Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:19 pm

duncan2k5 wrote:sasha is the best pg you all have

Yeah, too bad Rudy plays him in the sg position and gives him nothing but junk time.
SIXTEEN
SOAD
Club-Dodgers.com Admin

Postby Cleansed on Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:16 am

Dre Naismith wrote:That was an awful game from 1-12. Awful.

Seemed to me Cleveland wasnt the only team looking ahead to tomorrow.....
"The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses."
You do not see things as they are, you see things as you are.
Cleansed

Postby nosebleedbum on Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:40 am

I couldn't believe how we were jacking up 3's after 3's.
Especially early in the 4th quarter when we had some defensive stops...

Is Rudy really doing something about it?

What can he do? He tells them to stop shooting threes, kobe initiates the offense. He took 8 of his 14 shots from the arc. There's no way this team plays 500 ball if he does that every game.

Could someone tell Cook his shot isn't falling, do something else. 0-8 in 9 minutes. 6 from the arc. WOW.

Anyone noticed that tierre played miller more effectively than chuck. It's not that impresssive since miller was a gimp. That's what makes chucky's performance piss-poor.
nosebleedbum

Postby Frank White on Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:45 am

Suntzu wrote:
Dre Naismith wrote:That was an awful game from 1-12. Awful.

Seemed to me Cleveland wasnt the only team looking ahead to tomorrow.....

They better not have been! These guys need to learn a little something about consistent intensity. YES, we're a team trying to gain cohesiveness but the way we played tonight was an abomination. I hope to God they realize this and come out focused tomorrow night, because Cle plays very well as a cohesive unit. :man5:

TERRIBLE game.
Frank White
Clublakers Moderator

Postby hZm on Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:49 am

lol Rudy T just lost it, HE'S GOING CRAZY!

Anyone catch him talking to the media?
hZm

Postby Kob3eight on Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:55 am

hZm wrote:lol Rudy T just lost it, HE'S GOING CRAZY!

I caught it. Not the entire thing though. But he did say a lot of bad words :disagree:
Kob3eight
Resident Monkey

Postby Kob3eight on Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:56 am

time to wash his mouth with soap. :man10:
Kob3eight
Resident Monkey

Postby The Kobe Era 2K5 on Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:57 am

All started when result was 24-25 8 mins to play in 2nd quarter, Nugs scored point by point. -3, -5, -7, -9 and -11. That was 10-0 run... Chucky shooted, he didn't pass! he really sucked! :mad1:
I think Kupchak should consider of Atkins trade, he is PG and he should give pass more than shoot!!!
We can't loose to Cavs, cuz if we , lose that game I'll be mad & psychical!!!
The Kobe Era 2K5

Postby Crono0801 on Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:58 am

I've been saying Sasha is gonna be good since the Pre-season. They need to play him more. FO show I'm getting an Authentic White Sasha jersey Friday I think :man1:
RIP Daniel RIP Ana RIP Tom

The Greatest Game of All time
Crono0801
Good Call Stats Team

Postby The Kobe Era 2K5 on Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:10 am

Kob3eight wrote:
hZm wrote:lol Rudy T just lost it, HE'S GOING CRAZY!

I caught it. Not the entire thing though. But he did say a lot of bad words :disagree:

What words??? Please post Tomjanovich's comments review!
The Kobe Era 2K5

Postby BDG on Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:21 am

Are they gonna show Rudy T losing it on the news? Anyone have a clip/know where I can see this?
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Kob3eight on Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:24 am

BryantDunkGiant wrote:Are they gonna show Rudy T losing it on the news? Anyone have a clip/know where I can see this?

CBS 2 News should have it. KCAL9 and CBS are sister stations. It should be on soon. with Jim Hill.
Kob3eight
Resident Monkey

Postby Kob3eight on Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:26 am

not even sure if he really was cussing. but it sounded like he wanted to.

i didn't catch the entire clip. so i am going to watch it too.
Kob3eight
Resident Monkey

Postby nosebleedbum on Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:44 am

Rudy should be mad. what was it four straight ally-oops. It was so pathetic. Right after that he yanked all his starters.

Just ot make a point. He should leave them there for the cleveland game. Bench players start for five minutes or so. Yes even kobe sits. Let's see if they can play pissed off.
nosebleedbum

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Gameday