Postby Bulls Fan on Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:34 pm

you all need to relax....

youre going to win the nba finals...

be happy...
The ONLY Bulls Fan
Bulls Fan
Clublakers Rep: Bulls

Postby BDG on Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:35 pm

I'm sure that was a joke-- ryd likes Jamaal a lot.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby JSM on Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:35 pm

I hate when all these guys start all these trade whoever threads, but if Fisher and George don't pick it up something has to be done, either benching them and don't play them until they can contribute, put them both on the IR (good idea), or if they don't pick it up even after Shaq comes back, do the worst case scenario (and see what kind of trade we could get for them)
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby JSM on Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:37 pm

I think we should just start letting them get DNP's (George and Fisher), until they get back on track. Give Walton, Russell, and Rush all their time
JSM

Postby BDG on Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:38 pm

I agree jsm. Sometimes you can't be loyal to your players and be a smart GM. That's where Mitch comes in.

Let's give them some time, but Fisher is excellent trade bait, as his contract expires after this season if I'm correct.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Bulls Fan on Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:40 pm

give the bulls george and fisher....

we will give you hinrich (powder) and jerome williams...

ha!
The ONLY Bulls Fan
Bulls Fan
Clublakers Rep: Bulls

Postby BDG on Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:41 pm

Bryant/Payton/Rush........63 points
Rest of Team..................30 something points

Kobe's scored almost just as much as the rest of his team. That's sad.

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby JSM on Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:42 pm

Lakers 91
Nuggets 113

FINAL
JSM

Postby whats golden on Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:44 pm

i thought the t-wolves game was bad, but that was just f u c k i n g attrocious. Play some D Lakers.

They said playing basketball would kill me. Well, not playing basketball was killing me.
Earvin ''Magic'' Johnson
whats golden

Postby JSM on Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:44 pm

I can't wait to hear what Payton and Kobe say about the team tonight. It's pathetic how we are playing. I hope they call guys out, and question what the hell they are doing. Payton and Kobe need to demand a line up change, because I am sure they are just as sick of George not contributing as we are
JSM

Postby BDG on Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:46 pm

jsm0331 wrote:I can't wait to hear what Payton and Kobe say about the team tonight. It's pathetic how we are playing. I hope they call guys out, and question what the hell they are doing. Payton and Kobe need to demand a line up change, because I am sure they are just as sick of George not contributing as we are
Same here.

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby JSM on Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:57 pm

Look what kind of help Kobe and Payton got tonight:
George: 3 points, 0-5 from the field, 4 fouls. My question is why did Phil give him 24 minutes

Slava: early foul trouble prevented him from being a help in this one. He scored 7 points (all in the 1st quarter), committed 5 fouls, only played 17 minutes.

Grant: 3 points, 5 rebounds, 4 assists (at least he got involved even though he didn't score much, that's more than I can say for most of the bench), in 21 minutes

Fisher: 4 points, horrible defense (let Boykins get 22 off the bench), 4 turnovers, 2-6 from the field, and was also given way too much time (24 minutes). Couldn't we try giving Kobe and Walton some time as a point forward, would be better than D-Fish

Russell: should have shot more, only played 13 minutes (can't understand that one), got 4 rebounds, went 0-2 from the field, didn't score

Sampson: he looked promising, I would rather him come in at point for Payton than Fisher. He logged in 12 minutes, pulled down 4 rebounds, blocked 2 shots, scored 2 points.

Cook: He wasn't a big offensive presence like last night, but he did good for us. He had 4 points, 4 blocks, 8 rebounds, but forced some shots (1-8 from the field), logged in 27 minutes

Rush: our only player that did well off the bench on the offensive end. Scored 14 points in 20 minutes

And, Walton: scored 5 points in 15 minutes, also had 2 rebounds and assists
JSM

Postby wongy on Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:02 pm

:man4: Hey Jorker, you aren't serious are you?? Trade the Mailman?? I rather trade the whole bench.. :man10:
"Stu" should be the man...
wongy

Postby wongy on Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:06 pm

:disagree: Check out my post on the discussion board guys, and lets get some honest opinions.. remember, being faithful is wanting to better your team any way you can... not trying is as bad as being the oppnent.. (do I have a chance of being a philosopher?) :man10: :man10:
"Stu" should be the man...
wongy

Postby FabFourLakers on Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:16 pm

I couldnt even watch...when i saw boykins hit shot after shot...i jus turned tha game off...i was literally bout to break every object in my house...

i dont care if we have no shaq or mailman...we SHOULD be able to beat tha f'n nuggets WITHOUT those 2...but what happened? George SUCKED, FISHER SUCKED, GRANT SUCKED, COOK sucked, EVERYONE sucked...

EIther we start Rush for george, or we give all of fisher's minutes to RUSH, or we play GP and KObe the ENTIRE game and stop worrying about FATIGUE...

PITIFUL game...

worst laker game ever...

F denver...i hate them...i want each and every single person in denver to die and i mean that with a passion...they have no respect...TOTALLY classless...if i had tha chance to be there i would fight each and every single fan that booed kobe and i'd kill them
FabFourLakers

Postby lakerzrule on Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:17 pm

Worst game of the season by far. The Lakers made the Nuggets look like champions. Maybe if jsm and BDG were coaching, things would be different! :jam2: All kidding aside, we need to get our act together, this team losing four in a row is ridiculous. Kobe and Gary can't do it alone, and they can't do it when they're sitting on the bench. Phil, George, and Fisher, wake up! Or else step aside and let KB, GP, and the others handle it. :man7: :man5:
lakerzrule

Postby BDG on Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:20 pm

lakerzrule wrote:Maybe if jsm and BDG were coaching, things would be different! :jam2:
That would be great. 7 figure income, courtside seats to the Lakers...yeaaaaah...

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby JSM on Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:24 pm

and best of all, not having to watch George and Fisher stink it up for us: priceless
JSM

Postby BDG on Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:27 pm

Yeah, I'd bench em so quick and chew em up until they become inspired or something.

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby JSM on Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:27 pm

well guys look at it this way. We will win Friday. We play the Hawks, and I get to see as many Hawk game as I could ever want to see (and a lot more), they won't beat us. They will lose on purpose, just so they can have a better chance at Okafor or whoever will go 1st. I guarantee a win. And best of all, I get to see it :jam2:
JSM

Postby JSM on Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:29 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:Yeah, I'd bench em so quick and chew em up until they become inspired or something.

I'd lock them in a room and force them to watch Magic games, that would make them want to pick up there game almost immediately :man10:
JSM

Postby LARolePlayer on Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:30 pm

This is what I got to say:

:mad1: :disagree: :bang: :bang: :disagree: :mad1: :bang: :mad1: :disagree: :bang: :mad1: :disagree:
Role Players turn our team from being great to the GREATEST!!!
LARolePlayer

Postby BDG on Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:31 pm

I understand...

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby FabFourLakers on Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:31 pm

jsm, the way the lakers are playin right now, i wouldnt be surprised if tha hawks beat us...they need sumthin to keep their heads up...every team has career games against us...

terry will kill us...and so will reef...

and one no namer will kill us too....
FabFourLakers

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Gameday