or they just partyin....

on a wednesday night?

well the lakers DID win so...MAYBE?!
FabFourLakers

Postby iWuVkObE8BrYaNT on Wed Nov 12, 2003 10:39 pm

FabFourLakers wrote:
shaqpak34 wrote:AHHAHAHAA MY BAD :bang:

its ALL G-O-O-D

notice how not alot of people post when we win and alot of ppl post when we lose?

ppl tend to post more when we beat a good team than when we beat a sucky-[Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] team.

`Behind every great man is a great woman`

`It is not necessary to hope in order to undertake, or to succeed in order to perservere`
iWuVkObE8BrYaNT

Postby wongy on Wed Nov 12, 2003 10:48 pm

:disagree: Don't put all your marbles on this one game gang.. they beat a crappy team.. as usual, our bench did a crappy job... Devean and Fish had games like they had on a regular basis last year... We need to get Mo Peterson somehow... :man11:
"Stu" should be the man...
wongy

Postby Bulls Fan on Wed Nov 12, 2003 10:57 pm

o0O kb8 O0o wrote:im lsitenin to the radio...and they just interviewed b russel...and they asked him how it was guardin VC tunight...he was like it aint no sweat on my part, ill guard anybody in the league... iwas like DAYUM....haha i dunt think he can guard neone in the league tho...i like the attitude bu ti dunt think he can bak it up....the thought of jordan shootin on him for the win comes bak to me...

yeah jordan did completely screw russles rotation back in the day...but i dont know how many of you saw that series but russel did a fairly good job guarding jordan. Im not saying Jordan got lucky on that last play but if that was anyone else (instead of MJ) the jazz would have won. but yeah...i dont think russel can guard anyone...if his sissy arse was still on the wizards or jazz im sure kobe or t mac would burn him.

on a side note...i think its kinda funny that russel played with jordan....imagine the locker room "hey man, do you remember that time you could have had a ring..."
The ONLY Bulls Fan
Bulls Fan
Clublakers Rep: Bulls

Postby iWuVkObE8BrYaNT on Wed Nov 12, 2003 10:57 pm

goshness WONGY.....can't U juz be happy they won ??? lol... they beat a crappY [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] team convincingly. what more do u want dude? besides, itz a long season, give them time. theY prolLY won't start plaYn like an all-star team until the plaYoffs.......................

`Behind every great man is a great woman`

`It is not necessary to hope in order to undertake, or to succeed in order to perservere`
iWuVkObE8BrYaNT

Postby wongy on Wed Nov 12, 2003 11:08 pm

:man11: Don't get me wrong.. I'm glad they won. I used to be a coach, so I tend to look at things in a very critical manner... always looking at weak spots... :jam2:
"Stu" should be the man...
wongy

Postby señorita on Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:26 am

yay.. we won.. big time too.. good job! :jam2: :bow:
señorita

Postby G-Lakers on Thu Nov 13, 2003 7:43 am

Anyone know the status on Malone??? I never came back out.
G-Lakers

Previous

Return to Lakers Gameday