Shobe wrote:Very crappy win, but its a "W" so I'll definately take it. We need to make 5. major adjustments for next game:
1: REBOUND THE DAMN BALL
2. GUARD THE 3
3. SHUT DOWN WALLY THE AFRO
4. CONTAIN KG AGAIN! We cannot let him have a game 2 repeat, because you know when he has a bad game, he always comes back with a huge game.
5. Get ready to attack that sworming D and full court press that they will do to us, like in game 2.
1. Put Kobe on Wally every second Wally's in the game
2. Box out on the weak side, I can recall 3 or 4 times the opposite side of the basket was completely unaccounted for
3. Get Devean the ball early to build his confidence
4. Attack the basket more, keep KG in foul trouble
5. Malone, dunk the ball....we all know you skill can. Who knows, it might prevent a "Reggie Miller"
"Sitting in the house, I'm loadin' up the pump. I'm loadin' up the Uzi. I got a couple M-16s, a couple 9s. I got a couple joints with some silencers on them. I'm just loading clips, a couple grenades. I got a missile launcher with a couple of missiles. I'm ready for war." - Kevin Garnett