My Boss' Daughter

My Boss' Daughter

Postby BDG on Tue Sep 02, 2003 2:30 am

I saw my Boss' Daughter recently and it was pretty funny. I thought it would be stupid at first, but it turned out to be pretty good. And damn Tara Reid is fine...

Anybody else see it?
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby JSM on Tue Sep 02, 2003 3:13 pm

I haven't seen it, but I want to go see it. I'm glad someone saw it and gave it a decent review, because all the one's on movies.com gave it aweful reviews. Yeah, Tare Reid is hott, isn't Carmen Electra also in the movie?
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby BDG on Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:22 pm

jsm0331 wrote:I haven't seen it, but I want to go see it. I'm glad someone saw it and gave it a decent review, because all the one's on movies.com gave it aweful reviews. Yeah, Tare Reid is hott, isn't Carmen Electra also in the movie?

Yeah Carmen is in the movie and fine as always. Don't listen to the critics. Sometimes they have these 60-year olds reviewing and they don't get new age humor. Look at Old School. Critics hated it but it was incredibly funny.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby JSM on Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:33 pm

yeah, I usually don't listen to the critics, but I like to have some feedback on a movie before I go see it, that's what's cool about cl theater section :jam2:
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby BDG on Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:34 pm

Haha exactly! It's better if you talk to friends about it if they've seen it. You'll usually get a more accurate opinion about it that way.

BDG
Retired Admin

Return to Lakers Multimedia