Fun Fact: Kobe's Windmill

Fun Fact: Kobe's Windmill

Postby BDG on Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:10 pm

Remember Kobe's windmill last year in the playoffs against the T'Wolves? Well, he did the same exact dunk 5 years before that against the same T'Wolves. You can check em out here-- the earlier one is an old NBA.com clip, so the quality isn't as good.

Kobe's Windmill 2003 (Click Here)

Kobe's Windmill 1998 (Click Here)

He looked like he's getting his legs back since his last performance against the Warriors, so we'll probably be seeing some of this soon. I'll be putting all those dunks plus many more highlights from the Warriors game soon.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby lakerzrule on Wed Dec 24, 2003 2:28 pm

What a coincidence! Nice clips, BDG. :jam2: Kobe's definitely improving, now Shaq and Gary need to do the same. :man5:
lakerzrule

Postby Laker8 on Wed Dec 24, 2003 2:58 pm

COOL! I've never senn this earlier dunk before... Crazy clip! :jam2: :jam2: :jam2:
<<When I Dunk, I Want To Put Something On It! I Want The Ball To Hit The Floor Before I Do.>>

- Darryl Dawkins
Laker8

Postby PiEdIe on Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:24 am

doesnt work forme
PiEdIe

Postby BDG on Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:27 pm

I posted it a while back and they're off the server now... did you want me to put em back up?
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Return to Lakers Multimedia