Interest For Lakers Premium Streaming Site?

Interest For Lakers Premium Streaming Site?

Postby FlashSportStreams on Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:32 am

Hello everyone,

Before anyone reads and thinks it, this is not spam, it is a "water test" to see what the reaction will be like for this club.

If this posts gets removed, then we will get the message and move on.

I am the main promotional administrator from www.flashsportstreams.com - a premium hd quality streaming site established over 5yrs ago.

Primarily flashsportstreams has done European sports including premiership boxing, rugby, tennis and boxing from both sides of the Atlantic, after consolidating the leadership of streaming sites for European sports, we are looking to expand to usa sports.

NBA is a sport i am constantly asked by members to show more, but to do this we need support from nba club forums, and promotions in the form of word of mouth from american members.

This is a "advertisement request" to the ownership of this forum, we would like to use this forum as platform into the nba streaming world, making the lakers our primary team showed, with full sd and hd options of every game for a very cheap rate.

The financial side of advertisements can be discussed on a less public chat, but the initial contact publically i believe is a perfect test of policy's of removing posts.

As said above, if this post gets removed there is no need to contact us, we will get the message and move onto another club, but if it is left on, please send me a private message with contact details so we can discuss this in more details.

All the best
Steve
www.flashsportstreams.com
FlashSportStreams

Re: Interest For Lakers Premium Streaming Site?

Postby revgen on Sun May 01, 2011 3:23 am

The financial side of advertisements can be discussed on a less public chat, but the initial contact publically i believe is a perfect test of policy's of removing posts.

Steve,

If you want to advertise your service. Check with an administrator. Either JSM or KB24 will help you. http://www.clublakers.com/administrators-g5.html

This is explained in the Policies and Precedures Thread. http://www.clublakers.com/site-rules/clublakers-policies-and-procedures-t6351.html

Also, people usually get their videos in Lakers Discussion. Not here. Videos are archived here after the games are over.

Also, Welcome to Clublakers.
"Every time he’s hurt, he always plays, he always comes through."

- Metta World Peace on teammate Kobe Bryant
revgen
HDTV/Multimedia Guru

Return to Lakers Multimedia