Kobe's 360 Video

Kobe's 360 Video

Postby BDG on Tue Apr 29, 2003 1:48 pm

hey if any of yall want the video of kobe's 360 in game 4, i capped it on to my comp. just tell me how to upload this stuff if you'd like it cuz i got a pretty good connection.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Tue Apr 29, 2003 3:16 pm

Yea man, go to yahoo and do a search for video uploading or something, I wanna see it again so bad...
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby BDG on Tue Apr 29, 2003 3:19 pm

if u want it u gotta help me out a little bit more rite here. i have no clue where to upload it to or how to do it. is there anywhere on this site that you can do that? if not u should make a place where u can. i got an archive of laker videos from the old days.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BDG
Retired Admin

Kobe 360

Postby Guest on Wed Apr 30, 2003 7:15 am

Forget the Kobe 360 dunk. I want to see the Kobe-taking Garnett baseline-reverse backboard-jackhammer-in yo face-throwdown again, and again, and again! Garnett, in de face!

Postby clublakers on Wed Apr 30, 2003 7:41 am

BDG, first thing is to set it up on a server so you can set a link to it.

You can always just email the file and I'll host it... clublakers@clublakers.com Try to keep the file, zipped or otherwise, under 5 MB.

If you do that the night of the game I'll post your cap on the daily news the next morning. Either way we can set a link on the Daily or in the Forums to your cap.

We do need a video section on the site, so that would be a good start.
Call it from Heaven Chick.

clublakers
Site Admin

Postby BDG on Wed Apr 30, 2003 4:55 pm

oh yeah imma try and cap that dunk too and ill e-mail both of em to you as soon as i can

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby clublakers on Wed Apr 30, 2003 10:52 pm

Ya'll, with BDG's (BryantDunkGiant's) videos we just launched our new (drumroll please...) Clublakers Theater.

Here it is... http://www.clublakers.com/video.htm

BDG did a niiiiice job capping those dunks. Great quality. Thanks again BDG.

clublakers
Site Admin

Postby BDG on Thu May 01, 2003 9:38 am

no prob. that section's lookin fresh so far

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby clublakers on Thu May 01, 2003 7:05 pm

Now we gotta get some more. We had a ton of old school, small/low quality videos before until we lost LP's server link. We can toss them back up with a little help from LP shooting them over, but I've been holding out for the quality that BDG has brought to the table. More of that.

clublakers
Site Admin

Postby BDG on Thu May 01, 2003 11:40 pm

hey yo im cappin a few more from Game 6 in good quality and they should be ready... and by the way CL, you should put a video link under the left bar under multimedia.

BDG
Retired Admin

Return to Lakers Multimedia