[05-04-2012] Lakers vs. Nuggets Unified Lowlights Thread

[05-04-2012] Lakers vs. Nuggets Unified Lowlights Thread

Postby CaCHooKa Man on Fri May 04, 2012 10:14 pm

CaCHooKa Man
Human Highlight Reel

Re: [05-04-2012] Lakers vs. Nuggets Unified Lowlights Thread

Postby kobebryant248 on Fri May 04, 2012 10:29 pm

sorry doesn t belong in that thread, but won t you make kobe hlts from game 2 vs denver ? he played very good . so my question is could you make maybe hlts from kobe vs denver from game 2 when you have time,, thanks in advance
kobebryant248

Postby basketboy on Sat May 05, 2012 12:50 am

kobebryant248 wrote:sorry doesn t belong in that thread, but won t you make kobe hlts from game 2 vs denver ? he played very good . so my question is could you make maybe hlts from kobe vs denver from game 2 when you have time,, thanks in advance

its even stickied..

http://www.clublakers.com/lakers-discussion/nuggets-lakers-unified-highlights-thread-t134172.html
all i know is that no one is better than anyone else, and everyone is the best at everything.
basketboy

Postby kobebryant248 on Sat May 05, 2012 6:24 am

basketboy wrote:
kobebryant248 wrote:sorry doesn t belong in that thread, but won t you make kobe hlts from game 2 vs denver ? he played very good . so my question is could you make maybe hlts from kobe vs denver from game 2 when you have time,, thanks in advance

its even stickied..

http://www.clublakers.com/lakers-discussion/nuggets-lakers-unified-highlights-thread-t134172.html

i know that. but i beed the kobe hlts from game 2 in hd quality not only youtube and not only team hlts because the team hlts not really showing enough replays from kobe plays. so you doesn t help me with that . so no need to teackh or show me something that i really know.
kobebryant248

Postby lakersyunowin on Sat May 05, 2012 10:10 am

revgen posted kobe highlights in the link that basketboy gave you. there are many ways to download the HD quality vids off of youtube.

maybe instead of spending your time typing horribly, acting entitled, and being sarcastic, you could look up one of those methods.
the artist formerly known as fklukewalton, fksteveblake, and fkmikebrown
lakersyunowin

Postby revgen on Sat May 05, 2012 1:28 pm

KCAL stream screwed up. So no lowlights from me.

Needless to say, I'm glad it screwed up. Convenient to say the least.
"Every time he’s hurt, he always plays, he always comes through."

- Metta World Peace on teammate Kobe Bryant
revgen
HDTV/Multimedia Guru

Postby kobebryant248 on Sat May 05, 2012 3:12 pm

fklukewalton wrote:revgen posted kobe highlights in the link that basketboy gave you. there are many ways to download the HD quality vids off of youtube.

maybe instead of spending your time typing horribly, acting entitled, and being sarcastic, you could look up one of those methods.

ahhh ok . no need to attack me man . but if you want i can write it all correctly so that even some members like you could understand it. if you don t like my comments then don t read them . that is so simple . by the way i don t take any advice from members like you . enough said . oh once again if you have a problem with that don t read my comments. but i guess you have to many time so you deciding to attack me . say what you want . i don t care hahhaha
kobebryant248

Postby nikosvault on Sun May 06, 2012 3:57 am

kobebryant248 wrote:i can write it all correctly

kobebryant248 wrote:ahhh ok . no need to attack me man . but if you want i can write it all correctly so that even some members like you could understand it. if you don t like my comments then don t read them . that is so simple . by the way i don t take any advice from members like you . enough said . oh once again if you have a problem with that don t read my comments. but i guess you have to many time so you deciding to attack me . say what you want . i don t care hahhaha
nikosvault

Postby kobebryant248 on Sun May 06, 2012 1:07 pm

nikosvault wrote:
kobebryant248 wrote:i can write it all correctly

kobebryant248 wrote:ahhh ok . no need to attack me man . but if you want i can write it all correctly so that even some members like you could understand it. if you don t like my comments then don t read them . that is so simple . by the way i don t take any advice from members like you . enough said . oh once again if you have a problem with that don t read my comments. but i guess you have to many time so you deciding to attack me . say what you want . i don t care hahhaha

So is there any need to attack me and make jokes of me ? very nice person . Yeah you are a very nice person. But you know what attack me so long and often you want. That is just a classless act from you . But ok
kobebryant248

Return to Lakers Multimedia