1/7 & 1/6 Lakers @ Nuggets & Wolves Daily Highlights

Postby *wishlist* on Wed Jan 07, 2004 11:59 pm

this is a long thread... i didn't read through it all yet but just wanted to say that ever since you "improved the quality of the vids," all the vids seem to be blurrier/not as clear as they use to be. i don't know if it's just me but it's just something i noticed. i have wmp9 and i think it's divx 5.05. what can i do?
What's it going to take to have the Lakers to have a team song/chant like euroleague.. teams have... I can only wish.
*wishlist*

Postby soniclude on Thu Jan 08, 2004 12:54 am

Hmm... I'd have to agree. It seems to me like the overall picture got bigger, but the details are getting harder to make out. Maybe the increase in resolution is coming at the cost of some quality?

ESPN Motion has the same deal... if you watch the vids directly on your comp, they're twice as big as on the website, and the quality suffers. They condense it on purpose on the website so it looks cleaner.
ImageImage
soniclude

Postby bad-boy2k4 on Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:26 am

man the quality is great and better then the old also great one and bdg made a poll the most voted for the best quality, and now he is doing a big work to make the vids working by everyone, so what else can he do

watch out to thank him
bad-boy2k4

Postby BDG on Thu Jan 08, 2004 12:54 pm

Anonymous wrote:I WANT SOME RAPTORS DAILY HIGHLIGHT PLEASE! :man11:
Sorry, I only do Lakers highlights here. Just doing Lakers highlights take up a lot of time as it is and I wouldn't be able to do any other teams' even if I got their channels. However, I LOVE THIS GAME has many Raptors highlights, so you should probably contact him if you want those.

*wishlist*, I really don't know what to tell you. I did improve the quality. I held a poll open to everyone to determine what all the members wanted and only two people wanted to stay with the old format. Everyone else liked the new format. I've given you all the updates I could in terms of software and codecs man.

Soniclude, at times I sorta see what you're saying about loss of detail bro, but compared to the old quality, the picture is much clearer and less grainy.

Badboy2k4, thank you man. I'm glad you appreciate it-- it's great that members outside of the US can enjoy these videos too.

If more people complain, I'll hold one final poll (make sure you vote in it if you didn't do it the first time!). Like I said before, it works better for the majority of members. You guys happen to sorta be in the minority here, since you seem to dislike the upgrade in quality. However, I'll still work with you so that you can see it with the best quality possible.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Guest on Thu Jan 08, 2004 4:51 pm

the windows media player is trying to play the zip file.

Postby BDG on Thu Jan 08, 2004 6:36 pm

No, dude the .zip file is the program you downloaded.

You have to extract the .zip file. I don't know how Windows 98 works for you, but double click on the .zip file and say "Extract All..."

It should then make an uncompressed version of the setup file which you should be able to run.

If that doesn't happen or it can't recognize the zip file, let me know and I'll tell you how you can get your computer to do that.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Guest on Thu Jan 08, 2004 7:28 pm

nope it keeps doing the same thing. But its not called zip. its EMpgplay_135

Postby BDG on Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:49 pm

I know-- .zip is the extension to the file. What's the extension to that EMpgplay_135 file?

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby BDG on Fri Jan 09, 2004 7:23 pm

Allright, the Nuggets clips are up!

Be on the lookout for my Plays of the Week and the Lakers vs. Hawks highlights.

BDG
Retired Admin

Previous

Return to Lakers Multimedia