Lakeshow09 Video and Song List (Updated 12/23//2007)

Postby anthony_wade on Fri May 18, 2007 11:11 am

can anybody re-up those mixes:

39. L.A. Lakers: The World's Greatest - 4:39
(R Kelly - The World's Greatest)

91. Kobe - The World's Greatest - 4:41
(R. Kelly - The World's Greatest)

107. 2006 L.A. Lakers - Remember Their Names - 3:53
(Fort Minor - Remember The Name)

108. 2006 L.A. Lakers - Remember Their Names (REMIX) - 3:53
(Fort Minor - Remember The Name)
Image
User avatar
anthony_wade

 
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 12:29 pm
Location: Spain

Postby Shaki on Fri May 18, 2007 1:28 pm

anthony_wade wrote:can anybody re-up those mixes:


39. L.A. Lakers: The World's Greatest - 4:39
(R Kelly - The World's Greatest)

http://www.mediafire.com/?5ryeww4neyn

91. Kobe - The World's Greatest - 4:41
(R. Kelly - The World's Greatest)

http://www.mediafire.com/?7yivbjitnwe

107. 2006 L.A. Lakers - Remember Their Names - 3:53
(Fort Minor - Remember The Name)

http://www.mediafire.com/?2dymlgxv2f4
Last edited by Shaki on Fri May 18, 2007 2:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
Shaki

 
Posts: 1258
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 3:34 pm
Location: Czech Republic

Postby The Original 81 on Fri May 18, 2007 1:34 pm

Shaki, thanks a bunch man.
User avatar
The Original 81

 
Posts: 5258
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:21 pm
Location: New York City

Postby Shaki on Fri May 18, 2007 2:17 pm

XxPaRaGhAm719xX wrote:Shaki, thanks a bunch man.


mo 2 come :man12:

68. Kobe & Shaq - Parting Ways - 4:07
(Avril Lavigne - So Much For My Happy Ending)

http://www.mediafire.com/?alw0mmmiyj2

71. Kobe Bryant - All Out D - 4:36
(Ludacris - Get Back)

http://www.mediafire.com/?7f9z10fo2sg

75. L.A. Lakers - Team Dynasty Volume 1 - 4:12
(The GAME feat. 50 Cent - How We Do It)

http://www.mediafire.com/?8juzven1t0s
Last edited by Shaki on Fri May 25, 2007 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Shaki

 
Posts: 1258
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 3:34 pm
Location: Czech Republic

Postby xXXInvisibleXXx on Sun May 20, 2007 8:26 pm

Shaki can you update LAL-SA 2001 Series?
Image\

The Evolution of Darkness'
User avatar
xXXInvisibleXXx

 
Posts: 356
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 11:59 pm
Location: Lakers ' Territory, USA

Postby Shaki on Fri May 25, 2007 5:38 am

xXXInvisibleXXx wrote:Shaki can you update LAL-SA 2001 Series?


you mean #2?
User avatar
Shaki

 
Posts: 1258
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 3:34 pm
Location: Czech Republic

Postby xXXInvisibleXXx on Fri May 25, 2007 12:44 pm

yep :jam2:
Image\

The Evolution of Darkness'
User avatar
xXXInvisibleXXx

 
Posts: 356
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 11:59 pm
Location: Lakers ' Territory, USA

Postby Shaki on Sat May 26, 2007 3:11 am

xXXInvisibleXXx wrote:yep :jam2:


http://www.mediafire.com/?0h5jlnwbpll
User avatar
Shaki

 
Posts: 1258
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 3:34 pm
Location: Czech Republic

Postby xXXInvisibleXXx on Sat May 26, 2007 1:18 pm

Do you have the full version? i think its like 18-19 minutes if I'm not mistaken.
Image\

The Evolution of Darkness'
User avatar
xXXInvisibleXXx

 
Posts: 356
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 11:59 pm
Location: Lakers ' Territory, USA

Postby LakeShow09 on Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:06 am

xXXInvisibleXXx wrote:Do you have the full version? i think its like 18-19 minutes if I'm not mistaken.


http://www.sendspace.com/file/pkdzf7
User avatar
LakeShow09

 
Posts: 10423
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:20 am

Postby the MDE on Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:28 am

LakeShow09 wrote:
InvisibleXXx wrote:Do you have the full version? i think its like 18-19 minutes if I'm not mistaken.


http://www.sendspace.com/file/pkdzf7


Do you guys know the name of that song at the very beginning, of the NBA on NBC intro? Or at least who sings it?
"When I do come back in shape and physically fit and focused, I don't think there should be anything that's going to stop me" - Lamar Odom
User avatar
the MDE

 
Posts: 958
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 12:20 pm

Postby LakeShow09 on Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:08 pm

not 100% but sounds like Pearl Jam to me
User avatar
LakeShow09

 
Posts: 10423
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:20 am

Postby LakeShow09 on Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:06 am

New Video Added

Name: Lakers 2007 - Land of Confusion
Song: "Land of Confusion" by Disturbed
Length: 4:57
Format: MP4 640x480 DVD

Link: Coming Soon
User avatar
LakeShow09

 
Posts: 10423
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:20 am

Postby koolkobe on Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:24 pm

^^^^^ :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :jam2: :jam2: :jam2: :jam2: :jam2:

that vid was sick man
User avatar
koolkobe

 
Posts: 949
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:18 pm

Postby Plot on Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:52 pm

LakeShow09 wrote:
xXXInvisibleXXx wrote:Do you have the full version? i think its like 18-19 minutes if I'm not mistaken.


http://www.sendspace.com/file/pkdzf7

Re-up please?

And maybe a more long lasting upload place like http://www.gigeshare.com/ for these large files? 90 days of inactivity for it to be deleted.
User avatar
Plot

 
Posts: 552
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:46 pm

Postby Shaki on Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:19 am

Plot wrote:
LakeShow09 wrote:
xXXInvisibleXXx wrote:Do you have the full version? i think its like 18-19 minutes if I'm not mistaken.


http://www.sendspace.com/file/pkdzf7

Re-up please?

And maybe a more long lasting upload place like http://www.gigeshare.com/ for these large files? 90 days of inactivity for it to be deleted.


as you wish (i hope it works)

http://www.gigeshare.com/preview/1d8872 ... g1a828727/
User avatar
Shaki

 
Posts: 1258
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 3:34 pm
Location: Czech Republic

Postby Plot on Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:55 pm

Shaki wrote:
Plot wrote:
LakeShow09 wrote:
xXXInvisibleXXx wrote:Do you have the full version? i think its like 18-19 minutes if I'm not mistaken.


http://www.sendspace.com/file/pkdzf7

Re-up please?

And maybe a more long lasting upload place like http://www.gigeshare.com/ for these large files? 90 days of inactivity for it to be deleted.


as you wish (i hope it works)

http://www.gigeshare.com/preview/1d8872 ... g1a828727/

Thanks, works great.
User avatar
Plot

 
Posts: 552
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:46 pm

Postby Plot on Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:45 pm

Anyone have #5, #24?
User avatar
Plot

 
Posts: 552
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:46 pm

Postby Shaki on Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:05 pm

Plot wrote:Anyone have #5, #24?


#5 http://www.gigeshare.com/preview/1788a2 ... gnf85n876/

#24 i'll try to upload it to, but it has 540mb
User avatar
Shaki

 
Posts: 1258
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 3:34 pm
Location: Czech Republic

Postby heiko on Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:19 pm

I need
13, 18-21, 24, 27, 31, 36, 45, 48, 49, 51, 53, 54, 56-58, 61, 63, 65, 66, 73, 74, 76-78, 80, 81, 85, 86, 90, 97

I hope some of you guys can help me. Just ask if you need other videos in return
heiko

 
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:20 pm

Postby Plot on Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:20 pm

Shaki wrote:
Plot wrote:Anyone have #5, #24?


#5 http://www.gigeshare.com/preview/1788a2 ... gnf85n876/

#24 i'll try to upload it to, but it has 540mb

Thanks man.
User avatar
Plot

 
Posts: 552
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:46 pm

Postby Kobe101 on Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:39 am

Looking for number 2.
Kobe101

 
Posts: 370
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 9:48 pm

Postby Dee_J on Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:35 am

LakeShow09, do you think you can have the time to upload the Lakers vs Blazers video from the WCF series? i used to have it but lost it.
--- [ ☼ Knowledge comes from people Stupidity comes from Mitch Kupchak ☼ ] ---

Image Image
User avatar
Dee_J

 
Posts: 1797
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:08 pm
Location: Do-Something-Mitch

Postby Shaki on Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:19 am

Plot wrote:
Shaki wrote:
Plot wrote:Anyone have #5, #24?


#5 http://www.gigeshare.com/preview/1788a2 ... gnf85n876/

#24 i'll try to upload it to, but it has 540mb

Thanks man.


finally succesful upload (hope it works)

http://www.gigasize.com/get.php/3195458 ... _LS09.mpeg
User avatar
Shaki

 
Posts: 1258
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 3:34 pm
Location: Czech Republic

Postby LakeShow09 on Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:25 am

Dee_J wrote:LakeShow09, do you think you can have the time to upload the Lakers vs Blazers video from the WCF series? i used to have it but lost it.


I'll see what I can do :jam2:
User avatar
LakeShow09

 
Posts: 10423
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:20 am

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Multimedia

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.