Lakeshow09 Video and Song List (Updated 12/23//2007)

Postby LakeShow09 on Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:20 am

updated.. hope to have a few new vids soon :mhihi:
User avatar
LakeShow09

 
Posts: 10423
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:20 am

Postby MoneyMike on Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:53 am

MoneyMike wrote:can I get #78 on the song list plz


can I get this please, plz, plz :man3:
MoneyMike

 
Posts: 439
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:10 pm
Location: Alaska

Postby KobeBryant42pointsathalf on Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:54 am

what are your best kobe videos lakeshow other than check the hate 1,2 and breaking away, i want some other ones but i dont know which are best cuz theres so many.

can you upload them on ysi or rapidshare or filefactorary , not filefront.
HoopsVibe: Kobe's 2006-2007 projection

Kobe Bryant is about to have the single greatest individual year in the history of basketball. Kobe has come to the point where he’s about to put it all together, he will be great, his team will win, and just to put some icing on it, somewhere along the way this season, Kobe will score 100 points in a single game.
User avatar
KobeBryant42pointsathalf

 
Posts: 1223
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:06 am
Location: Orange County,CA

Postby LakeShow09 on Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:27 pm

KobeBryant42pointsathalf wrote:what are your best kobe videos lakeshow other than check the hate 1,2 and breaking away, i want some other ones but i dont know which are best cuz theres so many.

can you upload them on ysi or rapidshare or filefactorary , not filefront.


there ALL good man :mhihi: .. lol, j/k

seriously, have you seen Walking Alone? I like that one.. Kobe Unstoppable is pretty cool and Toxic, Driving em Crazy, RoboKobe, all favorites of mine

A NEW video is coming SOON with a couple others to follow :man1:
User avatar
LakeShow09

 
Posts: 10423
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:20 am

Postby KobeBryant42pointsathalf on Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:38 pm

LakeShow09 wrote:
KobeBryant42pointsathalf wrote:what are your best kobe videos lakeshow other than check the hate 1,2 and breaking away, i want some other ones but i dont know which are best cuz theres so many.

can you upload them on ysi or rapidshare or filefactorary , not filefront.


there ALL good man :mhihi: .. lol, j/k

seriously, have you seen Walking Alone? I like that one.. Kobe Unstoppable is pretty cool and Toxic, Driving em Crazy, RoboKobe, all favorites of mine

A NEW video is coming SOON with a couple others to follow :man1:


o ya, ive seen walking alone , i really liked that one , but that is only 5 that ive seen.

Can you upload worlds greatest on ysi and another good one, ive seen unstoppable and the evanensance one and the check the hates and the wasted oppurtunity and walking alone and breaking away. so anything other than those.
HoopsVibe: Kobe's 2006-2007 projection

Kobe Bryant is about to have the single greatest individual year in the history of basketball. Kobe has come to the point where he’s about to put it all together, he will be great, his team will win, and just to put some icing on it, somewhere along the way this season, Kobe will score 100 points in a single game.
User avatar
KobeBryant42pointsathalf

 
Posts: 1223
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:06 am
Location: Orange County,CA

Postby LakeShow09 on Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:47 pm

Air Apparent is a good one too.. compares the moves of MJ and Kobe.. Ill try to up that one too
User avatar
LakeShow09

 
Posts: 10423
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:20 am

Postby jonnny10 on Sat Dec 17, 2005 1:42 am

how can i watch these videos? i want to watch all the kings vs lakers mixes u made, but i dont see any links. thanks
jonnny10

 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:35 pm

Postby Mookie on Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:11 pm

LakeShow09 wrote:Air Apparent is a good one too.. compares the moves of MJ and Kobe.. Ill try to up that one too


When can we expect your newest video LS09, by the way long time no see.
Id love to talk to you about some suggestions.
User avatar
Mookie

 
Posts: 7159
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 11:14 pm
Location: North America

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:34 pm

Mookie wrote:
LakeShow09 wrote:Air Apparent is a good one too.. compares the moves of MJ and Kobe.. Ill try to up that one too


When can we expect your newest video LS09, by the way long time no see.
Id love to talk to you about some suggestions.

You can expect a LD2k/LakeShow09 combo - STIMULATE 'EM.

I'm about 80% done with it; been working on it all night, and will probably finish it for a Friday release!
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
User avatar
Lakers Dynasty 2000

 
Posts: 25694
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:57 pm
Location: Pasadena, Southern California

Postby The Nugget on Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:01 pm

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:
Mookie wrote:
LakeShow09 wrote:Air Apparent is a good one too.. compares the moves of MJ and Kobe.. Ill try to up that one too


When can we expect your newest video LS09, by the way long time no see.
Id love to talk to you about some suggestions.

You can expect a LD2k/LakeShow09 combo - STIMULATE 'EM.

I'm about 80% done with it; been working on it all night, and will probably finish it for a Friday release!


I've seen half of it, guys -- This video is going to pwn! :man1:
Image
User avatar
The Nugget

 
Posts: 7860
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:35 pm
Location: Southern California

Postby Mookie on Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:11 am

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:
Mookie wrote:
LakeShow09 wrote:Air Apparent is a good one too.. compares the moves of MJ and Kobe.. Ill try to up that one too


When can we expect your newest video LS09, by the way long time no see.
Id love to talk to you about some suggestions.

You can expect a LD2k/LakeShow09 combo - STIMULATE 'EM.

I'm about 80% done with it; been working on it all night, and will probably finish it for a Friday release!

Hey thanks LD2K!
Cant wait
User avatar
Mookie

 
Posts: 7159
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 11:14 pm
Location: North America

Postby jonnny10 on Mon Dec 26, 2005 2:59 am

can someone post these

#4
#27
#36
#42
#56
#90
#100

i wanna see them, thanks.
jonnny10

 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:35 pm

Postby LakeShow09 on Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:52 am

REPOST:

2004 Lakers vs Magic: The Orlando Comeback:

http://s62.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1YAZXU96KU6HK27HIET6AXMXJ0
User avatar
LakeShow09

 
Posts: 10423
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:20 am

Postby High IQ on Sat Jan 21, 2006 2:24 pm

bump :man1:
I know it's crazy, but can some1 upload those huge top10 03-04 videos? those are hot! thanks :jam2: :man1: :bow:
User avatar
High IQ

 
Posts: 12779
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2004 11:05 am
Location: Riga, Latvia

Postby RenePerezz on Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:31 pm

can i request 33, 45 and 69? :man1:
User avatar
RenePerezz

 
Posts: 2310
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2004 1:22 pm

Postby Shaki on Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:15 pm

User avatar
Shaki

 
Posts: 1258
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 3:34 pm
Location: Czech Republic

Postby LakeShow09 on Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:10 pm

woohoo its stickied again :man10: :man11:
User avatar
LakeShow09

 
Posts: 10423
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:20 am

Postby MoneyMike on Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:22 pm

whoa! what happened to my requests? like thoes 1's I wanted? there not posted now? wierd :bang:
MoneyMike

 
Posts: 439
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:10 pm
Location: Alaska

Postby MoneyMike on Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:23 pm

hey? my posts went down.... i had 256, now its 225? and wheres my J.R. Smith dunk.avi? :man3:
MoneyMike

 
Posts: 439
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:10 pm
Location: Alaska

Postby Kobebryant888 on Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:42 pm

april's fool probably
Kobebryant888

 
Posts: 519
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2003 9:13 am
Location: France

Postby MoneyMike on Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:29 pm

Kobebryant888 wrote:april's fool probably


why me...???? :bang: :bang: :bang: :man3:
MoneyMike

 
Posts: 439
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:10 pm
Location: Alaska

Postby thepurpleandgold on Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:53 pm

Hey can someone re-up Check the Hate vol. 2? Thanks in advance.
Image
User avatar
thepurpleandgold

 
Posts: 186
Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:42 pm
Location: Canada

Postby Shaki on Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:24 am

thepurpleandgold wrote:Hey can someone re-up Check the Hate vol. 2? Thanks in advance.


96. Kobe Bryant - Check the Hate Volume 2 - 3:15

http://rapidshare.de/files/17408229/96_ ... 9.mp4.html
User avatar
Shaki

 
Posts: 1258
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 3:34 pm
Location: Czech Republic

Postby MoneyMike on Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:44 pm

ok... big list to order:4, 65, 74, 75, 77, 78, 82

and only 2 at a time plz :bow:
MoneyMike

 
Posts: 439
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:10 pm
Location: Alaska

Postby Shaki on Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:16 pm

4. Lakers/Kings WCF 2002 - 6 minutes

http://s55.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2IZ2 ... SMYG3V5U2Y

65. New Look Lakers 2005 Preseason Game 1 - 6:44

http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=293N ... 0EAANVSZ6D
User avatar
Shaki

 
Posts: 1258
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2004 3:34 pm
Location: Czech Republic

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Multimedia

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.