MJ23's VID : Kobe Bryant On Fire

MJ23's VID : Kobe Bryant On Fire

Postby Kobebryant888 on Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:16 am

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/kobebryant/Kobe ... e-MJ23.wmv

10 mb
4:08 mins

.wmv format (windows media player 9)

(sorry lakeshow09, i will send it to u in .avi if u want)
Kobebryant888

 
Posts: 519
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2003 9:13 am
Location: France

Re: MJ23's VID : Kobe Bryant On Fire

Postby @ on Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:01 am

Kobebryant888 wrote:http://perso.wanadoo.fr/kobebryant/Kobe_Bryant_On_Fire-MJ23.wmv

10 mb
4:08 mins

.wmv format (windows media player 9)

(sorry lakeshow09, i will send it to u in .avi if u want)


that's your first video, right??? I hope it'll be nice, I'm getting it now... :jam2: :man1:
User avatar
@

 
Posts: 1809
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 1:38 pm

Postby Kobebryant888 on Tue Dec 23, 2003 8:48 am

it's MJ23's first video

as for me my first vid was the Kobe 56 pts vs Memphis
Kobebryant888

 
Posts: 519
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2003 9:13 am
Location: France

Postby @ on Tue Dec 23, 2003 9:34 am

Kobebryant888 wrote:it's MJ23's first video

as for me my first vid was the Kobe 56 pts vs Memphis


yeah.... :mhihi: my bad
User avatar
@

 
Posts: 1809
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 1:38 pm

NEW GUY

Postby PURPLEREIGN3408 on Tue Dec 23, 2003 9:48 am

YO YO. I HAVE BEEN COMING TO THIS SIGHT FOR A WHILE, YOU KNOW TO GET NEWS, HILIGHTS THE WHOLE NINE. BUT NOW I'M JUMPING IN, IT LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS ARE HAVING FUN KEEP BRINGING THOSE PHAT CLIPS! :jam2:
PURPLEREIGN3408

 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 9:43 am

Re: NEW GUY

Postby @ on Tue Dec 23, 2003 9:53 am

PURPLEREIGN3408 wrote:YO YO. I HAVE BEEN COMING TO THIS SIGHT FOR A WHILE, YOU KNOW TO GET NEWS, HILIGHTS THE WHOLE NINE. BUT NOW I'M JUMPING IN, IT LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS ARE HAVING FUN KEEP BRINGING THOSE PHAT CLIPS! :jam2:



WELCOME !!! :jam2: :jam2: :jam2:
User avatar
@

 
Posts: 1809
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 1:38 pm

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:34 pm

I'm downloading it right now, when I get the chance to watch it, I'll post my thoughts! Promised...

Late holiday shopping hehe :man1:
User avatar
Lakers Dynasty 2000

 
Posts: 25694
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:57 pm
Location: Pasadena, Southern California

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Tue Dec 23, 2003 3:03 pm

Cool video... Although Alot of those highlights have been used in MANY videos, good job.
User avatar
Lakers Dynasty 2000

 
Posts: 25694
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:57 pm
Location: Pasadena, Southern California

Postby @ on Tue Dec 23, 2003 3:08 pm

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:Cool video... Although Alot of those highlights have been used in MANY videos, good job.



GOOD VIDEO :man1: , BUT YOU'VE GOT TO WORK MORE ON THE VIDEO QUALITY... :man12: :man12: :man12:
User avatar
@

 
Posts: 1809
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 1:38 pm

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Tue Dec 23, 2003 3:17 pm

@ wrote:
Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:Cool video... Although Alot of those highlights have been used in MANY videos, good job.



GOOD VIDEO :man1: , BUT YOU'VE GOT TO WORK MORE ON THE VIDEO QUALITY... :man12: :man12: :man12:

I think Kobe888 re-converted it to that format since the original format was skipping...
User avatar
Lakers Dynasty 2000

 
Posts: 25694
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:57 pm
Location: Pasadena, Southern California

Postby Kobebryant888 on Tue Dec 23, 2003 3:30 pm

MJ23 wanted to send me a 900 mb vid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :man10: :man10:
he finally compress it himself in wmv
Kobebryant888

 
Posts: 519
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2003 9:13 am
Location: France

Postby Kobebryant888 on Tue Dec 23, 2003 3:32 pm

i didn't believable it was possible to make a 4:08 min vid of almost 1 Go :man4: :man4: :man4:
i thought that in fact the vid was 4 hours long but not it was really 4 mins :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
i don't know how he makes his 1 Go vid !!!!!!!!!! :man7: :man7: :man7:
he must explain us LOLOLOL

(MJ23 dont get angry, your vid is good)
Kobebryant888

 
Posts: 519
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2003 9:13 am
Location: France

Postby lakerzrule on Tue Dec 23, 2003 6:13 pm

Props to MJ23, that vid was tight! The last 3 by Kobe was from WAY downtown. Very cool! Thanks, MJ23 and Kobebryant888. :jam2:
lakerzrule

 
Posts: 2700
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 9:15 pm

Postby Guest on Tue Dec 23, 2003 6:45 pm

Cool vid, but as ld2k mentioned there are alot of clips that have been seen in other videos. good job tho
Guest

 

Postby LakeShow09 on Tue Dec 23, 2003 11:23 pm

Kobebryant888 wrote:i didn't believable it was possible to make a 4:08 min vid of almost 1 Go :man4: :man4: :man4:
i thought that in fact the vid was 4 hours long but not it was really 4 mins :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
i don't know how he makes his 1 Go vid !!!!!!!!!! :man7: :man7: :man7:
he must explain us LOLOLOL

(MJ23 dont get angry, your vid is good)


dude all of my 4-5 minute vids are 1GB or more before compression (full screen perfect quality).. it is amazing how they get down to like 50MB... the Lakers/Portland video was 13GB before compression.....lol
User avatar
LakeShow09

 
Posts: 10418
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:20 am

Postby lakerzrule on Tue Dec 23, 2003 11:38 pm

LS's Lakers/Portland WCF 2000 video looked OK even after compression. MJ23's could have been better quality, but let's face it, not all of us have cable modems like I do, so we must make sacrifices. :man7: :man1:
lakerzrule

 
Posts: 2700
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 9:15 pm

Postby Kobebryant888 on Wed Dec 24, 2003 4:28 am

LakeShow09 wrote:
Kobebryant888 wrote:i didn't believable it was possible to make a 4:08 min vid of almost 1 Go :man4: :man4: :man4:
i thought that in fact the vid was 4 hours long but not it was really 4 mins :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
i don't know how he makes his 1 Go vid !!!!!!!!!! :man7: :man7: :man7:
he must explain us LOLOLOL

(MJ23 dont get angry, your vid is good)


dude all of my 4-5 minute vids are 1GB or more before compression (full screen perfect quality).. it is amazing how they get down to like 50MB... the Lakers/Portland video was 13GB before compression.....lol


ah OK i apologize, mea culpa

but the crazy was that he started sending me the 1Go vid with his 56k modem
Kobebryant888

 
Posts: 519
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2003 9:13 am
Location: France

Postby LakeShow09 on Wed Dec 24, 2003 11:26 pm

lol..now THAT is funny :)
User avatar
LakeShow09

 
Posts: 10418
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:20 am

Postby Scoopaa on Wed Dec 24, 2003 11:50 pm

THANK YOU 888!!! GREAT VIDEO...TOTALLY IMPRESSED!!!!!! THINK I'LL WATCH IT AGAIN!!! :bow:
"Whenever there is any doubt, there is no doubt..."

Robert De Niro...'Ronin'
User avatar
Scoopaa

 
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 7:57 pm
Location: So.Cali.

Postby JSM on Sat Dec 27, 2003 9:40 pm

cool video, a lot of good clips from the Kobe vs the Wizards game.

Someone still needs to make a vid just of that game
User avatar
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator
 
Posts: 93538
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:40 pm
Location: Atlanta

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sat Dec 27, 2003 10:29 pm

jsm0331 wrote:cool video, a lot of good clips from the Kobe vs the Wizards game.

Someone still needs to make a vid just of that game

Lakeshow09 and myself both made a video of that game. I take it you never saw either of them huh?
User avatar
Lakers Dynasty 2000

 
Posts: 25694
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2003 8:57 pm
Location: Pasadena, Southern California

Postby JSM on Sat Dec 27, 2003 10:34 pm

hmmm...that's weird because I have both of them...I guess I forgot about them or am mistaking that with the Kobe vs Sonics game. I guess I was thinking about that one.

Sorry bout that...I guess it's some of that late night confusion going around
User avatar
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator
 
Posts: 93538
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:40 pm
Location: Atlanta

Postby LakeShow09 on Sat Dec 27, 2003 11:02 pm

I made a Kobe Sonics one too.. Kobe Bryant: Real MVP 2003
User avatar
LakeShow09

 
Posts: 10418
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:20 am

Postby NBN on Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:09 am

Thanx for the vid..
bball
NBN

 
Posts: 567
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2003 2:38 pm
Location: Illinois/U.S.


Return to Lakers Multimedia

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.