Moises' Massive HQ Collection of Clips!

Postby The Nugget on Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:58 am

b5d wrote:hey i'm new on this board but i have to request smth in the very first post :> sorry for that :> please help with any of these clips:

(mb)_24_seconds_with_stanislav_(f204dcf2)
(mb)_andersen_two_handed_dunk_sdc_2005_(bbc4efbd)
(mb)_brown_blown_layup_(2c214854)
(mb)_butler_hammers_it_home_(c0cd7b2f)
(mb)_davis_alley_oop_dunk_(b59d1855)
(mb)_for_the_guys_(a036d737)
(mb)_iguodala_behind_back_layup_(8c085109)
(mb)_kobe_360_dunk_98_(4dbf2f25)
(mb)_kobe_3pt_play_foul_(9533006f)
(mb)_kobe_scoop_layup_(acd37562)
(mb)_kobe_up_and_under_layup_(7da3c609)
(mb)_mcgrady_asg_off_the_backboard_dunk_(0297170f)
(mb)_najera_fastbreak_dunk_(479e0427)
(mb)_odom_left_handed_dunk_(a12e1334)
(mb)_odom_left_handed_layup_(be2dccf0)
(mb)_odom_reverse_dunk_(acd2c2dd)
(mb)_rasheed_putback_dunk_(efd5fce0)
(mb)_rush_alley_oop_indiana_(a191aee9)
(mb)_shaq_gets_jobbed_(11d98ff5)
(mb)_wallace_tip_in_basket_(c42261bb)

thanx in advance :>
and btw i have the links to some of the other moises hq clips uploaded to rapidshare but there are too many to post them all here :> i'll try to watch the requests and give the links then

Whose got this one? :man10:
Image
User avatar
The Nugget

 
Posts: 7860
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:35 pm
Location: Southern California

Postby Braaten on Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:03 am

The Nugget wrote:
b5d wrote:hey i'm new on this board but i have to request smth in the very first post :> sorry for that :> please help with any of these clips:

(mb)_24_seconds_with_stanislav_(f204dcf2)
(mb)_andersen_two_handed_dunk_sdc_2005_(bbc4efbd)
(mb)_brown_blown_layup_(2c214854)
(mb)_butler_hammers_it_home_(c0cd7b2f)
(mb)_davis_alley_oop_dunk_(b59d1855)
(mb)_for_the_guys_(a036d737)
(mb)_iguodala_behind_back_layup_(8c085109)
(mb)_kobe_360_dunk_98_(4dbf2f25)
(mb)_kobe_3pt_play_foul_(9533006f)
(mb)_kobe_scoop_layup_(acd37562)
(mb)_kobe_up_and_under_layup_(7da3c609)
(mb)_mcgrady_asg_off_the_backboard_dunk_(0297170f)
(mb)_najera_fastbreak_dunk_(479e0427)
(mb)_odom_left_handed_dunk_(a12e1334)
(mb)_odom_left_handed_layup_(be2dccf0)
(mb)_odom_reverse_dunk_(acd2c2dd)
(mb)_rasheed_putback_dunk_(efd5fce0)
(mb)_rush_alley_oop_indiana_(a191aee9)
(mb)_shaq_gets_jobbed_(11d98ff5)
(mb)_wallace_tip_in_basket_(c42261bb)

thanx in advance :>
and btw i have the links to some of the other moises hq clips uploaded to rapidshare but there are too many to post them all here :> i'll try to watch the requests and give the links then

Whose got this one? :man10:


damn. that's a brutal list. i could do some of them if i had them, which i don't :bang:
User avatar
Braaten

 
Posts: 245
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:52 am
Location: Norway

Postby Moises on Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:08 am

The Nugget wrote:Whose got this one? :man10:


That is why I don't do reposts. :mhihi:
User avatar
Moises

 
Posts: 1459
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:53 am

Postby Braaten on Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:58 am

Moises wrote:
The Nugget wrote:Whose got this one? :man10:


That is why I don't do reposts. :mhihi:


hahaha. good point. do you have any more clips from the two latest games? i would really appreciate it :bow:
User avatar
Braaten

 
Posts: 245
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:52 am
Location: Norway

Postby b5d on Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:32 am

so nobody have any of the clips i need?? :> i don't think all of them are rare at least some of them were posted not very long ago on the mixmakers board.. okay i'll try not to miss the new clips at least :>
b5d

 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:52 am
Location: Minsk, Belarus

Postby LakeShow09 on Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:40 am

I already uploaded all of the Moises clips I have
User avatar
LakeShow09

 
Posts: 10418
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:20 am

Postby The Nugget on Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:59 pm

Moises wrote:
The Nugget wrote:Whose got this one? :man10:


That is why I don't do reposts. :mhihi:


:man10: I think I might need to do only 3 uploads per user. :man12:
Image
User avatar
The Nugget

 
Posts: 7860
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:35 pm
Location: Southern California

Postby Moises on Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:57 am

To play this file you can use Media Player Classic. WinDVD, PowerDVD, etc. can work as well but MPC is easier to use and free.

No more DivX. Only DVD clips now.

http://s58.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=23LH ... Q9RRU6XYSW

Filename: (mb)_kobe_seals_the_game_vs_bulls_(9d831ce1).vob
Length: 0:39 secs
Size: 23.03mb
Codec: MPEG-2 Video
Sound: Stereo AC3 Audio
Resolution: 720x480

DVD QUALITY. No Reposts.
User avatar
Moises

 
Posts: 1459
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:53 am

Postby The Nugget on Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:04 am

:man4:
Image
User avatar
The Nugget

 
Posts: 7860
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:35 pm
Location: Southern California

Postby Runway on Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:51 am

(mb)_odom_breaks_krstics_ankles_(05e4c330).avi 05E4C330
(mb)_odom_dream_shake_(3e4b8d9c).avi 3E4B8D9C
(mb)_odom_game_winning_layup_(8daa0edc).avi 8DAA0EDC
(mb)_odom_left_handed_dunk_(a12e1334).avi A12E1334
(mb)_odom_left_handed_layup_(be2dccf0).avi BE2DCCF0
(mb)_odom_reverse_dunk_(acd2c2dd).avi ACD2C2DD
(mb)_odom_spin_move_layup_(7e824e85).avi 7E824E85

I know its a big request but i really NEED ALL ODOM CLIPS

please UL em
Image
User avatar
Runway

 
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:17 am

Postby KobeBryant42pointsathalf on Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:45 pm

Moises wrote:To play this file you can use Media Player Classic. WinDVD, PowerDVD, etc. can work as well but MPC is easier to use and free.

No more DivX. Only DVD clips now.

http://s58.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=23LH ... Q9RRU6XYSW

Filename: (mb)_kobe_seals_the_game_vs_bulls_(9d831ce1).vob
Length: 0:39 secs
Size: 23.03mb
Codec: MPEG-2 Video
Sound: Stereo AC3 Audio
Resolution: 720x480

DVD QUALITY. No Reposts.



moises please go back to your old vids, this is wore quality that your old files, i can see horizontal streaks, and its a .vob file ! it doenst' work with anything, i have to open in VLC player , nto to metnion donest open in eding programs as well.

please go back to your old vids moise, i think everyone feels the same way as i do.. :jam2:
HoopsVibe: Kobe's 2006-2007 projection

Kobe Bryant is about to have the single greatest individual year in the history of basketball. Kobe has come to the point where he’s about to put it all together, he will be great, his team will win, and just to put some icing on it, somewhere along the way this season, Kobe will score 100 points in a single game.
User avatar
KobeBryant42pointsathalf

 
Posts: 1223
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:06 am
Location: Orange County,CA

Postby The Nugget on Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:22 pm

KobeBryant42pointsathalf wrote:
Moises wrote:To play this file you can use Media Player Classic. WinDVD, PowerDVD, etc. can work as well but MPC is easier to use and free.

No more DivX. Only DVD clips now.

http://s58.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=23LH ... Q9RRU6XYSW

Filename: (mb)_kobe_seals_the_game_vs_bulls_(9d831ce1).vob
Length: 0:39 secs
Size: 23.03mb
Codec: MPEG-2 Video
Sound: Stereo AC3 Audio
Resolution: 720x480

DVD QUALITY. No Reposts.



moises please go back to your old vids, this is wore quality that your old files, i can see horizontal streaks, and its a .vob file ! it doenst' work with anything, i have to open in VLC player , nto to metnion donest open in eding programs as well.

please go back to your old vids moise, i think everyone feels the same way as i do.. :jam2:

I like it... the quality is suberb. :bow: However, I wouldn't careless if he went back to DivX.
Image
User avatar
The Nugget

 
Posts: 7860
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:35 pm
Location: Southern California

Postby tatolopez on Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:25 pm

oh man. go back or post the avi versions pleease.
User avatar
tatolopez

 
Posts: 265
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:41 am
Location: Uruguay(south america)

Postby Moises on Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:45 pm

You guys must be crazy. No way I'm going back to DivX now. I am through with encoding DivX. The quality is not WORSE. The horizontal streaks are normal since the video is NTSC INTERLACED. This video is made to be played back on a TV set. Which is why I am moving to vob files now, I want to play these back on my TV. Of course some video apps can't open vob files, its a VIDEO OBJECT FILE. It has video and audio muxed together. You have to demux the video and audio to separate files, then maybe you have a chance of opening the MPEG-2 video in an editing app.
User avatar
Moises

 
Posts: 1459
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:53 am

Postby KobeBryant42pointsathalf on Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:57 pm

the demise of value of moises clips, so sad to see, you'll realize it later.

i mean its cool that you can play it back but the people who your upping it for and who need it for mixes (not me anymore) its terrible.

you have to be blind not to see that those horizontal streaks make quality worse but w/e , your hurting the fans .

guess my collectoin of moises clips has ended. :man6:




but thanks for everything and all the clips you have given us to date , appreciate it so much. :jam2:
HoopsVibe: Kobe's 2006-2007 projection

Kobe Bryant is about to have the single greatest individual year in the history of basketball. Kobe has come to the point where he’s about to put it all together, he will be great, his team will win, and just to put some icing on it, somewhere along the way this season, Kobe will score 100 points in a single game.
User avatar
KobeBryant42pointsathalf

 
Posts: 1223
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:06 am
Location: Orange County,CA

Postby LakeShow09 on Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:38 pm

go get BBDemux. its free and will split the VOB into the m2v file needed for video editing.. but again, dont you have your own capture card now? Why do you need Moises' rips? :mhihi:
User avatar
LakeShow09

 
Posts: 10418
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:20 am

Postby showtime32 on Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:55 pm

KobeBryant42pointsathalf wrote:the demise of value of moises clips, so sad to see, you'll realize it later.

i mean its cool that you can play it back but the people who your upping it for and who need it for mixes (not me anymore) its terrible.

you have to be blind not to see that those horizontal streaks make quality worse but w/e , your hurting the fans .

guess my collectoin of moises clips has ended. :man6:




but thanks for everything and all the clips you have given us to date , appreciate it so much. :jam2:


you are so immature, and annoying, that its not funny. Both on here, and at Mixmakers.. please grow up a bit :mad1:

Moises goes out of his way to post clips for us, and you complain about a little mishap in quality like its doomsday or something. seriously, grow up!
showtime32

 
Posts: 980
Joined: Sat May 01, 2004 4:38 am
Location: Greenwich, Connecticut

Postby Moises on Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:07 pm

http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3GUE ... HK3160FA43

Filename: (mb)_kobe_up_and_under_reverse_layup_vs_t_wolves_(03109d3c).vob
Length: 0:17 secs
Size: 10.14mb
Codec: MPEG-2
Sound: 2 Channel AC3 Audio
Resolution: 720x480

DVD QUALITY. No Reposts.
User avatar
Moises

 
Posts: 1459
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:53 am

Postby KobeBryant42pointsathalf on Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:44 pm

NBAdiscussion.com wrote:
KobeBryant42pointsathalf wrote:the demise of value of moises clips, so sad to see, you'll realize it later.

i mean its cool that you can play it back but the people who your upping it for and who need it for mixes (not me anymore) its terrible.

you have to be blind not to see that those horizontal streaks make quality worse but w/e , your hurting the fans .

guess my collectoin of moises clips has ended. :man6:




but thanks for everything and all the clips you have given us to date , appreciate it so much. :jam2:


you are so immature, and annoying, that its not funny. Both on here, and at Mixmakers.. please grow up a bit :mad1:

Moises goes out of his way to post clips for us, and you complain about a little mishap in quality like its doomsday or something. seriously, grow up!


its not the quality , quality is fine, its the format sherlock.

ya i have my own cap card but moises clips got me interested in capping and i collected his clips so its sad to see them go .
HoopsVibe: Kobe's 2006-2007 projection

Kobe Bryant is about to have the single greatest individual year in the history of basketball. Kobe has come to the point where he’s about to put it all together, he will be great, his team will win, and just to put some icing on it, somewhere along the way this season, Kobe will score 100 points in a single game.
User avatar
KobeBryant42pointsathalf

 
Posts: 1223
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:06 am
Location: Orange County,CA

Postby MarkMadsen on Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:13 am

damn moises :jam2:

if anyone is annoyed by the lines just get power dvd and turn on deinterlaced. I think they have that option in VLC players as well(not sure). If you dont like format all together, just re-compress it yourself.
Last edited by MarkMadsen on Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
MarkMadsen

 
Posts: 7461
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 2:52 am
Location: Minnesota

Postby b5d on Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:50 am

Runway wrote:(mb)_odom_breaks_krstics_ankles_(05e4c330).avi 05E4C330
(mb)_odom_dream_shake_(3e4b8d9c).avi 3E4B8D9C
(mb)_odom_game_winning_layup_(8daa0edc).avi 8DAA0EDC
(mb)_odom_left_handed_dunk_(a12e1334).avi A12E1334
(mb)_odom_left_handed_layup_(be2dccf0).avi BE2DCCF0
(mb)_odom_reverse_dunk_(acd2c2dd).avi ACD2C2DD
(mb)_odom_spin_move_layup_(7e824e85).avi 7E824E85

I know its a big request but i really NEED ALL ODOM CLIPS

please UL em


(mb)_odom_spin_move_layup_(7e824e85):
http://rapidshare.de/files/8485121/_mb_ ... _.avi.html
i have only this one now i'll try to find more
b5d

 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:52 am
Location: Minsk, Belarus

Postby The Nugget on Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:05 pm

KobeBryant42pointsathalf wrote:
NBAdiscussion.com wrote:
KobeBryant42pointsathalf wrote:the demise of value of moises clips, so sad to see, you'll realize it later.

i mean its cool that you can play it back but the people who your upping it for and who need it for mixes (not me anymore) its terrible.

you have to be blind not to see that those horizontal streaks make quality worse but w/e , your hurting the fans .

guess my collectoin of moises clips has ended. :man6:




but thanks for everything and all the clips you have given us to date , appreciate it so much. :jam2:


you are so immature, and annoying, that its not funny. Both on here, and at Mixmakers.. please grow up a bit :mad1:

Moises goes out of his way to post clips for us, and you complain about a little mishap in quality like its doomsday or something. seriously, grow up!


its not the quality , quality is fine, its the format sherlock.

ya i have my own cap card but moises clips got me interested in capping and i collected his clips so its sad to see them go .

Sad to see 'em go? What are you talking about? His still doing 'em! :man10: The problem is that you just don't like 'em when the quality is far superior then a DivX file. Thing is, you want to use these clips for your own enjoyment of doing videos and such but you aren't thinking of the many many users that download 'em for the quality and just watching Kobe dunk on someone's mug. :mhihi:
Image
User avatar
The Nugget

 
Posts: 7860
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:35 pm
Location: Southern California

Postby KobeBryant42pointsathalf on Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:23 pm

look at "kobe dunking on nowitski last year" then any .vob file and tell me they are same.

And i just like the clean streak free line quality cuz when i cap, my stuff has those same lines ....
HoopsVibe: Kobe's 2006-2007 projection

Kobe Bryant is about to have the single greatest individual year in the history of basketball. Kobe has come to the point where he’s about to put it all together, he will be great, his team will win, and just to put some icing on it, somewhere along the way this season, Kobe will score 100 points in a single game.
User avatar
KobeBryant42pointsathalf

 
Posts: 1223
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:06 am
Location: Orange County,CA

Postby ladam24 on Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:36 pm

i can watch them fine in real player, but i hate real player, can anyone suugest a plug-in that i can use for wondows media player 10??? thanks
Image
"no matter what — no matter how hard, how far, or how many stand in my way, I remain determined."
User avatar
ladam24

 
Posts: 11827
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:57 pm
Location: Gold Coast, AUS

Postby BLiTz TuNGSTeN on Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:55 pm

Useless complains.
Last edited by BLiTz TuNGSTeN on Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
BLiTz TuNGSTeN

 
Posts: 134
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:45 am

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Multimedia

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.