My New Video: "Shaquille O'Neal: M.D.E." is DONE!!

My New Video: "Shaquille O'Neal: M.D.E." is DONE!!

Postby LakeShow09 on Thu Aug 21, 2003 6:51 pm

LakeShow09

Postby LaKeRsDyNaStY on Thu Aug 21, 2003 7:09 pm

i liked the ending... :man10:
LaKeRsDyNaStY

Postby Danny Ainge on Thu Aug 21, 2003 9:11 pm

I was reminded of when Shaq Pummeled Chris Dudley however you left out the part where Dudley beans Shaq in the back of the head with the Basketball in retaliation.
Big props to UGOTOWN3D for the avy.
DA fan club:UGOTOWN3D, Realm Of Shadows, DarthRekal, SOAD, hZm
http://www.clubkingshoops.com/forums//
Danny Ainge

Postby mazter_roshi on Fri Aug 22, 2003 12:03 am

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

I bow to you a thousand times. Awesome vid, no complaints here what so ever. Shaq is my favorite player in the history of sports, the nba, and ever. Growing up I never wanted to be like Jordan, I was aware of him and all the damn commercials and the people who worshipped him. But as for me I always wanted to be like Shaq, its hard to be a real center in the game, and not only has he mastered that but he's owned that position. Yao little boy Ming can't touch him, Wilt couldn't stop him if he played today. I'm a Shaq fan blood in blood out, he's the reason I started watching basketball, him coming to L.A is the reason i'm a Laker fan. Been a fan since Orlando days and still am, Superman, MDE, he's everything to our team along Kobe. SHAQ :jam2:

p.s SIMPSONS RULE!!!!
mazter_roshi

Postby Ring It Up on Fri Aug 22, 2003 12:20 am

I got it now. Updated my Divx and its all good now.
How do I know Jesus loves me so much he doesn't want me working the whole weekend?
Exodus 31:15 Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.
Don't believe those lies, son! The only lies worth believing are the ones in the Bible! Can I get an amen?
Ring It Up

Postby LaKeRsDyNaStY on Fri Aug 22, 2003 1:06 am

lol.. shaq is hilarious when he reacts with fans or anyone in the audience, like after a thunderous dunk he stares at them or points at them while strutting. :man10:
LaKeRsDyNaStY

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri Aug 22, 2003 1:12 am

Like he's in a movie on the court or something.. :jam2:
LakersGyrl2003

Return to Lakers Multimedia