Something That Will Fix Your Problems With The Highlights

Something That Will Fix Your Problems With The Highlights

Postby BDG on Sat Jan 10, 2004 12:05 pm

Thanks to all your input, I've found something I'm 99.9% sure will work for you.

Download this: http://www.intervideo.com/jsp/Product_Download.jsp?p=WinDVD

It's a program called WinDVD and it should include the codec I've been using for the better quality highlights. If you've been having trouble playing my clips, this is what you need.

Tell me if this works or doesn't work by replying to the thread. Thanks.
Last edited by BDG on Tue Feb 24, 2004 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby PrimeTime on Sat Jan 10, 2004 12:10 pm

Everybody better get this program! I mean everybody! It is of the Hizzle fo' Shizzle! LOL. NO 4 rea though...Really good program that doesn't reduce video quality. Nice. Also, if you want to register it so you can keep it go to google.com and search for "WinDVD Serial" Just like that and one of the sites has it. Try to get 5.1 or higher thats what i used(The srial was 5.1 platinum or something like that.) Later!

~out :jam2: :bow: :wow:
PrimeTime

Postby BDG on Sat Jan 10, 2004 12:13 pm

Thanks PrimeTime-- great suggestion for everyone!
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby NBN on Sat Jan 10, 2004 12:35 pm

THANX MAN!
bball
NBN

Postby BDG on Sat Jan 10, 2004 1:57 pm

You're welcome-- I hope it improves your Daily Highlights "experience"!

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby soniclude on Sat Jan 10, 2004 3:05 pm

Yea I have WinDVD on my comp already, and I never thought of using it, but it fixes all the problems with the new highlights. :mhihi:
ImageImage
soniclude

Postby BDG on Sat Jan 10, 2004 4:34 pm

Oh great, soniclude, I'm glad it's working all better for you!

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby *wishlist* on Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:12 am

i had the program already. it's not any better. quality is now worse than before the switch... least i can tell what's going on. it's just not as clear as before
What's it going to take to have the Lakers to have a team song/chant like euroleague.. teams have... I can only wish.
*wishlist*

Postby BDG on Fri Jan 16, 2004 12:07 am

I may have to change the quality again-- I have put up a test clip, please let me know if it works for you.

This time if it works, the quality will remain the same again. Don't worry, it's even better this time (if it properly works for you). I think it should...

Please respond to this thread: http://www.clublakers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6408

Thanks.

BDG
Retired Admin

Return to Lakers Multimedia