Did anyone hear Colin Cowherd 10 minutes ago?

Forum rules
As you may have noticed, there are two new sub-forums in this forum -- Sourced Rumors and Trade and Signing Ideas.

All threads should go in one of these two places. And here is how you will determine where to post (this will also help you know where to look for particular threads):

All topics created in the Sourced Rumors forum should have a source (hence the name of the forum). State where you heard/saw the rumor and a link if applicable. Good sources would be an online article or a respectable blog by a member of the media. Radio reports or summaries from TV reports (ex. Bucher on ESPN News) are also accepted, but the staff will have a quicker trigger finger with regards to these two, especially if they are being posted by a member who's credibility is questionable or if no one else heard/saw the report. This is due to the fact that people often fabricate reports for various reasons. Only sources which directly mention the Lakers or a Lakers player should be reported in the Sourced Rumors sub-forum.

Trade and Signing Ideas: in short, this is where everything else goes. Suggestions of who the Lakers should sign or trade for. Reports of other teams' players being on the trade block. To differentiate these from general ideas/suggestions, please continue to use list the source in the title, just as we did with the sourced rumors prior to the creation of the sub-forum (ex. ESPN: Nuggets looking to move Melo). Such reports would not go in the Sourced Rumors forum because they do not directly relate to the Lakers and any discussion that the rumor would spawn would be speculation and trade suggestions. Any "inside" rumors from family, friends, or other sites should be posted in the Ideas forum. Once it is supported by a sourced member of the media, it will be moved to the Sourced Rumors forum.

If you are still uncertain of where to post your topic, post it in the parent forum, Lakers Trade Rumors, and it will be redirected by a staff member.

Did anyone hear Colin Cowherd 10 minutes ago?

Postby 101Gamez on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:18 am

he said they have a strong rumor that has the Lakers making a big move in the next 24-48 hours I wonder for who?
Last edited by 101Gamez on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
101Gamez

Re: Did anyone hear Max and Marcelius 10 minutes ago?

Postby easyguy on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:21 am

I see a lot of new members spreading rumors around. At this rate, eventually someone will get lucky. :man9:
easyguy

Postby Lakerman JSJ on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:21 am

Meh. Radio fodder. We know Mitch is working the phones, but nothing is done til it's done.

Oh, and buckle up. :man1:

(No Deng, no deal.)

(Do it, MItch!)
Image <-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Every time you want to unload on CL about how terrible our Ownership/Front Office is, I want you to step back, take a deep breath and read THIS.
Lakerman JSJ
Clublakers Moderator

Re: Did anyone hear Colin Cowherd 10 minutes ago?

Postby icencream27 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:22 am

You posted at 9:18 am and Max and M show doesn't come on till 10 am

FAIL

ONLY KINGS HAVE RINGS
icencream27

Postby 101Gamez on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:22 am

I meant Colin Cowherd sorry.
101Gamez

Postby Kingsama on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:27 am

Lakerman JSJ wrote:Meh. Radio fodder. We know Mitch is working the phones, but nothing is done til it's done.

Oh, and buckle up. :man1:

(No Deng, no deal.)

(Do it, MItch!)

exactly right. its pretty clear that the Lakers are working overtime to try and get several pieces in place to improve the team. The simple truth is that the real window for trades going down doesn't start until tomorrow as that is the day that free agents signed this off season can be dealt. That gives the NBA world a nice 15 day window to turn our collective worlds up side down and make us lose sleep. So don't go getting too excited as the madness is just beginning.
Kingsama

Postby Phil XI on Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:36 am

You could probably say that about all teams on the eve of the two week trade window opening up.
Get 17!!
Phil XI

Location: Thanks Ron for Gm7! You'll always be a Laker Legend!

Postby nameant on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:03 am

Just heard from a reliable source that something HUGE may or may not happen by the trade deadline. I'll keep y'all updated.
nameant

Postby Lakeshow24 on Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:17 pm

nameant wrote:Just heard from a reliable source that something HUGE may or may not happen by the trade deadline. I'll keep y'all updated.

:man10: :man10: :man10:
UCLA, Los Angeles, CA. Born and Raised.
In Dr. Buss I Truss!
THE ORIGINATOR OF: "Call It From Heaven Chick!"
"To be removed if the Lakers make the playoffs." Well, I removed it for an hour and decided to put it back. I have to be honest.
Lakeshow24

Return to Lakers Trade Rumors