PAU AND MWP FOR KG AND IGGY(06/25/12)

Forum rules
As you may have noticed, there are two new sub-forums in this forum -- Sourced Rumors and Trade and Signing Ideas.

All threads should go in one of these two places. And here is how you will determine where to post (this will also help you know where to look for particular threads):

All topics created in the Sourced Rumors forum should have a source (hence the name of the forum). State where you heard/saw the rumor and a link if applicable. Good sources would be an online article or a respectable blog by a member of the media. Radio reports or summaries from TV reports (ex. Bucher on ESPN News) are also accepted, but the staff will have a quicker trigger finger with regards to these two, especially if they are being posted by a member who's credibility is questionable or if no one else heard/saw the report. This is due to the fact that people often fabricate reports for various reasons. Only sources which directly mention the Lakers or a Lakers player should be reported in the Sourced Rumors sub-forum.

Trade and Signing Ideas: in short, this is where everything else goes. Suggestions of who the Lakers should sign or trade for. Reports of other teams' players being on the trade block. To differentiate these from general ideas/suggestions, please continue to use list the source in the title, just as we did with the sourced rumors prior to the creation of the sub-forum (ex. ESPN: Nuggets looking to move Melo). Such reports would not go in the Sourced Rumors forum because they do not directly relate to the Lakers and any discussion that the rumor would spawn would be speculation and trade suggestions. Any "inside" rumors from family, friends, or other sites should be posted in the Ideas forum. Once it is supported by a sourced member of the media, it will be moved to the Sourced Rumors forum.

If you are still uncertain of where to post your topic, post it in the parent forum, Lakers Trade Rumors, and it will be redirected by a staff member.

Re: PAU AND MWP FOR KG AND IGGY(06/25/12)

Postby Finwë on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:19 am

EDIT: oh, I guess it wasn't spam

STILL, bleacher report? :man10:
Last edited by Finwë on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
Finwë

Postby Weezy on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:28 am

Fixed your link, no idea why you posted a sourced rumor link through adfly first, very odd way to spam if that's what you're doing. But, it was a real article, taken from another article, which I also added the link to. Oh and this belongs in the rumor forum.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby LTLakerFan on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:54 am

Hell yeah Mitch.....wave it!....errrr.....the wand......errr.....you know..... :bow:
LTLakerFan

Postby Sirron on Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:18 am

Wow, Garnett got more than I expected
Sirron
Mst Intrsting mn n th wrld

Postby TeamLebron on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:42 pm

No chance this trade will go through and even if it does, I think it weakens there team rather than strengthening. Pau is a really skilled big man and is just as effective as A.I when he's playing well and A.I would have to come off the bench because Kobe won't. I think it would be a better deal for the sixers personally.
TeamLebron

Return to Lakers Trade Rumors