Suns interested in Noah or Gasol

Forum rules
As you may have noticed, there are two new sub-forums in this forum -- Sourced Rumors and Trade and Signing Ideas.

All threads should go in one of these two places. And here is how you will determine where to post (this will also help you know where to look for particular threads):

All topics created in the Sourced Rumors forum should have a source (hence the name of the forum). State where you heard/saw the rumor and a link if applicable. Good sources would be an online article or a respectable blog by a member of the media. Radio reports or summaries from TV reports (ex. Bucher on ESPN News) are also accepted, but the staff will have a quicker trigger finger with regards to these two, especially if they are being posted by a member who's credibility is questionable or if no one else heard/saw the report. This is due to the fact that people often fabricate reports for various reasons. Only sources which directly mention the Lakers or a Lakers player should be reported in the Sourced Rumors sub-forum.

Trade and Signing Ideas: in short, this is where everything else goes. Suggestions of who the Lakers should sign or trade for. Reports of other teams' players being on the trade block. To differentiate these from general ideas/suggestions, please continue to use list the source in the title, just as we did with the sourced rumors prior to the creation of the sub-forum (ex. ESPN: Nuggets looking to move Melo). Such reports would not go in the Sourced Rumors forum because they do not directly relate to the Lakers and any discussion that the rumor would spawn would be speculation and trade suggestions. Any "inside" rumors from family, friends, or other sites should be posted in the Ideas forum. Once it is supported by a sourced member of the media, it will be moved to the Sourced Rumors forum.

If you are still uncertain of where to post your topic, post it in the parent forum, Lakers Trade Rumors, and it will be redirected by a staff member.

Suns interested in Noah or Gasol

Postby Jordan-esque on Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:10 am

Hey fellas!

Long time no rumors! Some of you know that we had a pretty well connected source from CL's early days with theNBAWire formerly named Caron1 aka PurpleBanger here in CL. Alums of the NBAWire that are here like Just-Ming or Number-8 or DRESPN can vouch for him

Suns like Noah from the Bulls. They're also interested in Pau Gasol. The Suns can offer one of their 1st round picsk which both Lakers and Bulls want.

Okafor's expiring. (works)

Lakers don't seem to be in a hurry but the Suns are. Either way the Suns will try to make a trade by the deadline.

And there you have it.
Lakers Strategy:... 95% :ball3:... +... 5% :ball2:... = 100% :bang:
Jordan-esque

Re: Suns interested in Noah or Gasol

Postby therealdeal on Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:20 am

They've got 4 first rounders this season. Of course they're all protected, but they'll likely stay in the 1st Round.

Give me Okafor/1st for Pau. I'll take it. We'd have two 1st round picks which would give us some leverage come draft day.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby Doc Brown on Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:56 pm

Somebody has been reading my posts in the Suns FO. We have a mole in the forum stealing my ideas. :man2:
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby therealdeal on Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:06 am

Doc Brown wrote:Somebody has been reading my posts in the Suns FO. We have a mole in the forum stealing my ideas. :man2:

Quick post a series of one-sided Laker ideas!
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby LAKEROC on Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:46 pm

Which of their 4 is likely to be the highest? Their own? I'll take that one. I will also accept this trade, if we can have Minnesota's pick to Phoenix in 2015 as well. Correct me if I am wrong, but that Minnesota pick in 2015 is unprotected...correct?
LAKEROC

Postby ShowtimeACB on Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:22 am

LAKEROC wrote:Which of their 4 is likely to be the highest? Their own? I'll take that one. I will also accept this trade, if we can have Minnesota's pick to Phoenix in 2015 as well. Correct me if I am wrong, but that Minnesota pick in 2015 is unprotected...correct?

That pick has some protection also in 2015.

Suns receive Timberwolves 2014 first-round pick. Top 13 in 2014, Top 12 in 2015 and 2016, or 2nd rounder in 2016 and 2017

What the Suns also have that it could very interesting is our 2015 1st round pick.

Suns receive the Lakers 2015 first-round pick. (top 5 in 2015, top 3 in 2016 and 2017, unprotected 2018.
[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0as8tDg391rpeq3xo1_400.jpg/img]
ShowtimeACB

Postby Jordan-esque on Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:08 am

Semi update: Suns/Sixer. Hawes for others. Might not even involve Okafor. 3rd team could be involve. Bulls/Sixers discussing, might be part of another trade deal discussion.
Lakers Strategy:... 95% :ball3:... +... 5% :ball2:... = 100% :bang:
Jordan-esque

Return to Lakers Trade Rumors