Critt to Bynum Clip

Postby gdchild on Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:10 am

gdchild

Postby hgo on Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:19 am

nice!
Clic on Hgo's eye to read about your Lakers in French
hgo

Postby ndrui on Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:38 am

oh my god (wasn't sure if they were at the game or a Mega Church) j/k good work......did we even complete an alley-oop in the entire second half of the season last year...can we get a fact checker on that? one time I'd like to see Bynum throw it down like a young Shawn Kemp. Good to see all the same, I get the feeling that it won't be the last one.
ndrui

Postby Weezy on Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:49 am

Bynum reminded me Shaq a little on that play. :mhihi: He faked his man out bad. The kid might not have much hops or be the quickest, but he's learning some smart moves, he read the d on that play perfectly and spun away for an open dunk.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby Black Sheep91 on Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:00 pm

Weezy wrote:Bynum reminded me Shaq a little on that play. :mhihi: He faked his man out bad. The kid might not have much hops or be the quickest, but he's learning some smart moves, he read the d on that play perfectly and spun away for an open dunk.

That dunk reminds me of the Kobe to Shaq in game 7 of the 2000 playoffs against the Blazers.
Black Sheep91
ClubHawks.com Administrator

Postby J.C. Smith on Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:35 pm

Weezy wrote:Bynum reminded me Shaq a little on that play. :mhihi: He faked his man out bad. The kid might not have much hops or be the quickest, but he's learning some smart moves, he read the d on that play perfectly and spun away for an open dunk.

Thing is though that in pre-draft camps the kid tested with a higher leaping ability than Shaq or Oden. So he has leaping ability, but apparently he doesn't reach that maximum very often on offense, maybe a coordination issue. On defense sometimes you see it on his shot blocks.
J.C. Smith

Postby Weezy on Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:40 pm

J.C. Smith wrote:

Thing is though that in pre-draft camps the kid tested with a higher leaping ability than Shaq or Oden. So he has leaping ability, but apparently he doesn't reach that maximum very often on offense, maybe a coordination issue. On defense sometimes you see it on his shot blocks.

Yes, I've heard that many times, that he actualy can leap very high. Thing is, like you said, we don't see it on offense. I think it IS a coordination thing because he jumps kinda weird, his body is never straight when he does. Usualy his arms come barely above the rim and the lower half of his body and legs are bent. So his arms are straight up and his lower half is bent, usualy it's the bottom that's straight and the arms that are bent when I see pics. He does get up for rebounds and blocks though. Maybe he still isnt used to his body and it still bothers him when a body is on him when he jumps. I guess only time will tell.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby jBL on Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:25 pm

By the sound of it, I think this girl sat like six seats away from me :man10:
jBL

Postby orido on Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:01 am

NICE!!!
orido

Return to Lakers Training Camp 12/13