Hawaii Fans---

Hawaii Fans---

Postby lakerfanfolife on Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:29 pm

Lakers will be having training camp at Iolani school at the lower gym. The schedule and times for the practices are on the school's website. It's a closed practice to the public....but I think I might try to catch a glimpse of it and sneak in if I'm ever in that area. Haha..

By the way, anyone know of any autograph sessions or appearances any Laker might be making at local venues or stores or anything? Like last year Lamar made an appearance at footlocker...I hope they have some. I wanna meet some Lakers!!
LAKER FAN 4 LiFE
lakerfanfolife

Postby Chicano on Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:06 am

you better take pictures for us bro'!

:mhihi:
Chicano

Postby CrazyLikeCatfish on Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:10 pm

Good luck sneaking in. We'll want pictures!
CrazyLikeCatfish

Postby lakerfanfolife on Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:23 pm

Chicano wrote:you better take pictures for us bro'!

sis*
:man10:
LAKER FAN 4 LiFE
lakerfanfolife

Re: Hawaii Fans---

Postby 808LakerFan on Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:56 pm

lakerfanfolife wrote:Lakers will be having training camp at Iolani school at the lower gym. The schedule and times for the practices are on the school's website. It's a closed practice to the public....but I think I might try to catch a glimpse of it and sneak in if I'm ever in that area. Haha..

By the way, anyone know of any autograph sessions or appearances any Laker might be making at local venues or stores or anything? Like last year Lamar made an appearance at footlocker...I hope they have some. I wanna meet some Lakers!!

you going game or what? LMAO

yeah i remember the other year they came, the warriors had training camp at my high school. tried going, but even the front gates' entrance was locked.
808LakerFan

Postby 808LakerFan on Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:57 pm

Chicano wrote:you better take pictures for us bro'!

no doubt.
i will up vids of the exhibition as well as pics
just for CL
808LakerFan

Postby Justin Bailey on Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:23 pm

:bang: And to think I just moved from Honolulu one month ago.....
KOBE G.O.A.T. wrote:Human is not car.
Justin Bailey

Postby lakerfanfolife on Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:18 pm

Yeah of course I'm going to the games...both nights....but still..the chances of meeting Kobe at the game is very low! I wonder if he's gonna make any appearances anywhere. I'm gonna start hanging around Waikiki and Iolani this whole week...haha..
LAKER FAN 4 LiFE
lakerfanfolife

Postby 808LakerFan on Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:33 pm

for sure.
any idea of what hotel their staying at?
808LakerFan

Postby blakeruns on Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:22 pm

iolani is about 3/4 of a mile from my apartment
i can see theyre atheltic fields out my window :jam2:

i mayyy just try to catch me some glimpses

and word is they are staying at the hilton hawaiian village
in waikiki (with juano, and also about 1/2 mile from my apt)
keepin it fresh eight days a week
blakeruns
CL Global Moderator

Postby lakerfanfolife on Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:24 pm

yeah, im pretty sure they're staying at the hilton...they've been staying there for at least the past two years..so maybe i'll be hanging around the hilton lobby during this week......

haha jk.
LAKER FAN 4 LiFE
lakerfanfolife

Postby jBL on Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:18 am

who's going to the games?
jBL

Postby 808LakerFan on Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:19 am

k k..
pretty far drive from where i live, but to meet some Lakers should be effn worth it.
808LakerFan

Postby Kobe#2 on Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:01 pm

where's Iolani? I'm at the university. How long they here for? I'll plan around how long they're here and where they're staying.
Kobe#2

Postby lakerfanfolife on Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:39 pm

Iolani is by Kaimuki area, which isn't that far from UH.

They won't be at Iolani every single day of the week, but there is a schedule of the specified times and dates of their practices at Iolani on their site, so go check it out. Again...it is a closed practiced! So be prepared to get kicked out. Haha.

Yeah, I'm going to the games...both nights..

I'll be in FF row 17...for Tuesday and DD row 15 for Thursday's game

how bout u guys?

I'll try get some nice shots and maybe some video for you CLers.
LAKER FAN 4 LiFE
lakerfanfolife

Postby JuanoLAL on Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:42 pm

:jam2: :jam2: :jam2:

Can't wait to go back! Five more days!
JuanoLAL

Postby figureoutaname on Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:42 pm

Yo i'm a senior there and there's no way to sneak into practice. :mad1: They put all kinds of boundaries, and even blocked up the windows so you can't even peek in. We got to see them today during lunch when they were leaving the gym and entering the bus. Course Kobe got the loudest ovation from the hundreds of people who showed up to watch. They should be here every day this week twice a day from 9-12 and 3-6. BTW if any of you guys care Golden State is at BYUH and Kahuku High.
figureoutaname

Postby jBL on Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:20 am

JuanoLAL wrote::jam2: :jam2: :jam2:

Can't wait to go back! Five more days!

Didn't know you changed your name Juanyo. Haha.

What are your seats?
jBL

Postby lakerfanfolife on Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:09 am

figureoutaname wrote:Yo i'm a senior there and there's no way to sneak into practice. :mad1: They put all kinds of boundaries, and even blocked up the windows so you can't even peek in. We got to see them today during lunch when they were leaving the gym and entering the bus. Course Kobe got the loudest ovation from the hundreds of people who showed up to watch. They should be here every day this week twice a day from 9-12 and 3-6. BTW if any of you guys care Golden State is at BYUH and Kahuku High.

dang, are you serious! Wow. I seen you guys on the news today so yeah I think I might hang around Iolani tomorrow...maybe by the doors and stuff like you guys did..and wait for them to come out. Who knows, maybe i'll see ya there.
LAKER FAN 4 LiFE
lakerfanfolife

Postby jBL on Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:38 am

figureoutaname wrote:Yo i'm a senior there and there's no way to sneak into practice. :mad1: They put all kinds of boundaries, and even blocked up the windows so you can't even peek in. We got to see them today during lunch when they were leaving the gym and entering the bus. Course Kobe got the loudest ovation from the hundreds of people who showed up to watch. They should be here every day this week twice a day from 9-12 and 3-6. BTW if any of you guys care Golden State is at BYUH and Kahuku High.

I don't understand why the Warriors would be at BYUH/Kahuku out of so many places. Those places are like so far away from civilization.
jBL

Postby lakerfanfolife on Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:49 am

They should come to Kapolei :man12: :man12:
LAKER FAN 4 LiFE
lakerfanfolife

Postby Alpha on Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:07 pm

Boo Kapolei! They just beat my alma mater Leilehua in football :man6:

j/k... can't really hate as there wasn't a "Kapolei" back when I was in HS :man10:

I'm going to the Thursday game with some friends... "pake" special/cheap seats :mhihi:

If any out of towners need tix for other stuff (luaus, attractions, tours, etc.) hit me up. I may be able to get you some discounts.

btw, i've had the most luck getting autos @ the game (well before the game starts)... just rush in the doors and head for the area above the tunnel entrance (the one on the left, as low as possible of course). None of the starters come out for the early shooting practice but you should be able to get a chance at most of the others.
Alpha

Postby jBL on Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:52 pm

Alpha wrote:Boo Kapolei! They just beat my alma mater Leilehua in football :man6:

j/k... can't really hate as there wasn't a "Kapolei" back when I was in HS :man10:

I'm going to the Thursday game with some friends... "pake" special/cheap seats :mhihi:

If any out of towners need tix for other stuff (luaus, attractions, tours, etc.) hit me up. I may be able to get you some discounts.

btw, i've had the most luck getting autos @ the game (well before the game starts)... just rush in the doors and head for the area above the tunnel entrance (the one on the left, as low as possible of course). None of the starters come out for the early shooting practice but you should be able to get a chance at most of the others.

Odom was out pretty much the whole scrimmages. It was Kobe that never come out until the game started.
jBL

Postby iWuVkObE8BrYaNT on Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:55 pm

Sedale_Threatt wrote::bang: And to think I just moved from Honolulu one month ago.....

lol, you Californians have the Lakers all season long.
let us have them for a couple pre-season games will ya?
sheezuz =P

`Behind every great man is a great woman`

`It is not necessary to hope in order to undertake, or to succeed in order to perservere`
iWuVkObE8BrYaNT

Postby 808LakerFan on Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:33 pm

jungbum wrote:

I don't understand why the Warriors would be at BYUH/Kahuku out of so many places. Those places are like so far away from civilization.

oh yeah?
FYI i Live In Kahuku.
your definition of civilization ____________________
808LakerFan

Next

Return to Lakers Training Camp 12/13