NBA League Pass Broadband

NBA League Pass Broadband

Postby hbloboman on Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:38 am

I just moved to AZ for college and not having the Lakers on TV every night is going to suck. I was wondering if I could buy the NBA league pass broadband login off someone, so I could watch them online.

Thanks
hbloboman@gmail.com
hbloboman

Postby KB8SD on Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:40 pm

You have to buy the entire NBA League Pass TV package through your cable or satellite company.You cant just purchase only the online NBA League Pass broadband.
KB8SD

re: NBA broadband Request

Postby hbloboman on Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:57 pm

im asking for the broadband log in info to watch it on the cpu. I go to Arizona State and live in a dorm, so have no Control of the TV channels except the ones they give us, so if any1 can I'd like to work out something to be able to watch the LAKERS, please SAVE me from the SUNS
hbloboman

Postby J.C. Smith on Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:31 pm

It's ridiculous the way they handle the broadband league pass. I'm in Thailand half of the year and many of the games aren't televised here. Obviously they have internet streaming capability, but you can only buy the Audio League Pass (no video) unless you are a NBA League Pass owner which requires you to have it set up through your broadband or satellite provider, which of course isn't available outside of the US. Have to wonder how much more money could be made internationally or in apartments/dorms/etc which do not allow it if they did it differently.
J.C. Smith

NBA broadband

Postby hbloboman on Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:14 am

Yeah they could potentially make so much money, I would buy the NBA league Pass for myself threw my cable provider at home, but they block your local team, so If I bought it at home in So-cal I wouldnt have access to the Lakers since they are on basic cable for my Area code. So I'm still looking into buying a Log In for the NBA league pass broadband off someone, Just not sure how much I can spend right now, "College is expensive, and so is beer" lol.
hbloboman

Postby wallangong on Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:42 am

yeah when i came out to CO a few years ago for school i had to deal with the same nonsense. unfortunately my Lakers games were spent in front of my computer following gamecast. your best bet would be to find someone who isnt living in the dorms, convince them to buy league pass and pitch in, and then go there for games or have the person DVR them. otherwise, aside from games possibly being streamed online through a different source, you're pretty much SOL
Go Buffs.
wallangong

Postby kray28 on Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:30 pm

I'm going to be ordering League Pass in a few weeks (probably the week before the regular season starts)....check back with me (PM) at that time, and we'll work something out.

EDIT: As you can see, I'm in Pittsburgh, and cable subscription is through Comcast.
kray28

Return to Lakers Training Camp 12/13