What happens if Kobe doesn't report?

What happens if Kobe doesn't report?

Postby Kobe is the best!!!!!! on Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:19 am

I know, yall will say that he will, that it's out of the question etc..

But just for fun, hypothetically....what if he doesn't?

What happens then?
Kobe is the best!!!!!!

Postby ladam24 on Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:23 am

the ish hits the fan.
"no matter what — no matter how hard, how far, or how many stand in my way, I remain determined."
ladam24

Postby Radner on Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:24 am

I'm honestly having bad feelings about the Kobe and training camp situation. In my opinion, Kobe is going to show up the first day of practice but after that I wouldn't be surprised if he demands something after Day 1. The atmosphere won't really help Kobe and the Lakers.
Radner

Postby Weezy on Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:18 am

If Kobe doesn't report I assume the Lakers take legal action against him, I really don't think it forces their hand in trading him. Plus he'll lose this fan's support.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby Ras Algethi on Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:51 pm

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baske ... again.html

After his summer of discontent, Bryant is expected to report tomorrow to media day in El Segundo, Calif., and then head with the team to training camp in Hawaii. He gave his word this past week to GM Mitch Kupchak and Phil Jackson that he is ready and willing to go.

Can we lock all these useless, beaten to death threads now?
The most important image ever taken in 3D.
Ras Algethi
CL Global Moderator

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:02 pm

Two things:

1. Kobe is showing

2. You couldn't have just viewed the other 2000 "what if Kobe doesn't show" threads?
For what it's worth, the Lakers also clinched the Pacific Division, an achievement Bryant dismissed by saying "We don't hang divisions." No, only the big NBA championship banners are considered wall-worthy for the Lakers.
puffyusaf#2

Postby lakerzkb8 on Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:52 pm

Summer is gone, fall is upon us and that can mean only one thing: NBA training camps are just around the corner. While some teams are holding their media days today, the Lakers will invite the media to their practice facility on Monday and will depart shortly after for training camp in Hawaii.

kb24.com will be at media day to bring you the sights and sounds as the team prepares to kick off the 2007-2008 season.

kb24.com

I hate these "kobes stays silent on training camp plans" or fans saying is he going to report or not. His friggin website said that they're going to be at training camp and media day. Thats confirmation for you if you had any doubt that hes going to be there and ready to go. End of discussion
This game's in the refrigerator: the door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's getting hard, and the Jello's jigglin'! - Chick Hearn RIP
lakerzkb8

Postby Armo Flava on Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:41 pm

no worries !
"i leave FLY dust on my haters when im passin em by"

Armo Flava

Return to Lakers Training Camp 12/13