1. Cleveland- Kyrie Irving- Duh!! This needs no further explanation. Moving on
2. Minnesota- Derrick Williams- While Kanter fills a need more, and they have Wesley Johnson at this position already, I think they take Derrick Williams here. He's a proven commodity, and with the luck Minnesota has had, I think they will take something that is as sure fire as they come.
3. Utah- Brandon Knight- Had a magnificent NCAA tournament, and showed that he can really lead a team. Certainly not a true 1 like Irving, but has the tools be an effective playmaker in the backcourt for the Jazz.
4. Cleveland- Enes Kanter- I'm convinced that had this guy played his full season at Kentucky, and not been inelligble due to the silly NCAA sanctions, he would be going #2 to Minnesota. However, I think that his time out of competiton will prove valuable to the Cavs, who can take a bit of a risk at #4, after securing Irving #1.
5. Toronto- Jonas Valencinuas- Very good size and abilities, to team with Andrea Bargnani. He's a bit of a tweener, but has good perimeter skills for a bigman, and could work nicely in Toront's offense.
What are your predictions for the top 5?