Brandon Roy the next Reece Gaines?

Brandon Roy the next Reece Gaines?

Postby la3346 on Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:41 pm

Found this on RealGM:

Strengths: Very smooth combo guard.... Excllent ball handling ability and composure. A smart player with great maturity. Passes well, and has a solid overall game. Has a quick first step and takes players to the basket well or can find an open man off the drive. Strong character guy, not arrogant. Really passes well of the drive.

Weaknesses: He doesn't do anything amazingly well, very solid, but he isn't fantastic at anything, Must continue to develop his game. Needs to become a little more selfish and take over offensively. A little better in the half court set, than on the break. He can definitely improve on is finishing with authority.

If you can't tell whose scouting report that is, then I guess my point is proven. It's scary because now you realize, maybe the draft isn't as sure-handed as you think.

Oh well, I never wanted Roy anyway. I wanted Aldridge, and no one said the draft wasn't a gamble, but with the additional capspace, I'm willing to take a chance.
la3346

Postby dagreatkobe on Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:01 pm

this probably doesnt belong in lakers discussion...
dagreatkobe

Postby Danny Ainge on Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:03 pm

say what? :man3:
Big props to UGOTOWN3D for the avy.
DA fan club:UGOTOWN3D, Realm Of Shadows, DarthRekal, SOAD, hZm
http://www.clubkingshoops.com/forums//
Danny Ainge

Postby (v)ð|<ªv€¿¦ on Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:02 pm

gaines never got a chance
Lakers1 wrote:Well I average 2.7 farts a day,but my career high is 27. For some reason i average 17.6 farts when I stay at my cousins house.I hold the record for most consecutive farts with 9
(v)ð|<ªv€¿¦

Postby SWOL on Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:58 pm

THE PROBLEM WITH RECE GAINES IS THAT HE IS A PIECE OF CRAP
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest

Postby Ko8e4Prez on Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:08 pm

Strengths: Very smooth combo guard.... Excllent ball handling ability and composure. A smart player with great maturity. Passes well, and has a solid overall game. Has a quick first step and takes players to the basket well or can find an open man off the drive. Strong character guy, not arrogant. Really passes well of the drive.

Weaknesses: He doesn't do anything amazingly well, very solid, but he isn't fantastic at anything, Must continue to develop his game. Needs to become a little more selfish and take over offensively. A little better in the half court set, than on the break. He can definitely improve on is finishing with authority.

If you can't tell whose scouting report that is, then I guess my point is proven. It's scary because now you realize, maybe the draft isn't as sure-handed as you think.

Sounds like Lamar Odom....
If it can't be done in 8 hours...
It can't be done!
pj
Ko8e4Prez

Postby Ko8e4Prez on Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:46 pm

Sounds like Lamar Odom....
If it can't be done in 8 hours...
It can't be done!
pj
Ko8e4Prez

Return to NBA 2014 Draft